ECS Media Lab Controller Package
This item is currently not available.
ECS Media Lab Controller Package Distributed by Technics
- High Quality Audio with Digital Switching Yes
- Panasonic GigaRange® Cordless Phone included, allows for wireless headset operation
- Student Capacity up to 16 students plus teacher (2 linked lab controllers can accommodate up to 32 students)
- Private Tutor Feature allows for one-on-one instruction
- Computer Compatibility Mac/PC compatible through standard serial port connector cable
- Students Per Station up to 2 students per station
TLC2 ECS Media Controller Software for optional computer control of all function assignments (students, groups, class settings)
Also includes additional music education software from ECS
16 pre-cut telephone type connector cables 15m (50') in length
one 4' audio cable to connect teacher's instrument
private/individual (select the individual student)
groups (using Group Communication feature)
entire classroomwireless headset
- Student Grouping assign students to one of four groups (A thru D)
- All Mute Feature silences entire classroom
- Monitor Out allows teacher/student performances to be recorded and/or broadcasted
- CB2 Student Boxes 16 included (connect to instrument headphone out)
- Headphones 18 included headphones with attached microphones
FAQsFrequently asked questions about your product
Where can I find more support or ask questions about my product?
Click Here to visit the Panasonic Community to search for specific FAQs or tutorials for your product or ask questions directly to Panasonic or other customers.
What should I do if my product needs service?
If you have a TV, Microwave, Vacuum, or Massage Chair : Click Here to locate an Authorized Servicer in your area.For repairs and exchanges of all other products:Ship your product to:Panasonic Factory Service Center4900 George McVay DriveSuite B; Door-12McAllen, TX 78503 Please include your name, address, telephone number, email address, copy of your purchase receipt (for warranty service), and a description of what is wrong with the unit. Freight collect shipments will not be accepted. Panasonic is not responsible for damage that occurs in transit. All contents should be packaged for safe travel to the service center. Customer should use a reputable small package shipping company that is able to provide a package tracking number and insurance (if customer should so desire to insure their package).Units that are abused, damaged, infested with insects, have corrosion, etc. will be placed out-of-warranty.Once your unit arrives at the facility, you may contact us for status at:Email: email@example.comPlease reference your Service Job number when contacting. You will be contacted if there is any cost you are responsible for.
Where can I find Firmware for my product?
1. Visit http://shop.panasonic.com/support 2. Enter your model number into the search box in the middle of the screen and click on the blue “Get Support" button. 3. Click on “Firmware & Drivers" in the floating menu on the left side of the screen.Note: If “Firmware & Drivers" is not listed in the floating menu, there are no firmware or driver updates available for your product.
Where can I find the Owner’s Manual for my product?
1. Visit http://shop.panasonic.com/support 2. Enter your model number into the search box in the middle of the screen and click on the blue “Get Support" button. 3. Click on “Owner’s Manuals" in the floating menu on the left side of the screen.
Where can I find Warranty information for my product?
1. Visit http://shop.panasonic.com/support 2. Enter your model number into the search box in the middle of the screen and click on the blue “Get Support" button. 3. Click on “Warranty" in the floating menu on the left side of the screen.Note: If “Warranty" is not listed in the floating menu, warranty information is also available in the Owner’s Manual.