SD Mobile Printer
SD Mobile Printer
- Power Supply DC 4.9V (AC Adaptor)/DC 3.7V (battery)
- Power Consumption 8.6W (when printing with AC Adaptor)
- Printing System Line thermal transfer with variable dot system
- Printing Speed (Approx.) 95 sec/sheet (AC Adaptor); 120 sec/sheet (Battery)
- Ink Film Cassette type (exclusive), 3-color field successive printing (cyan, magenta, yellow) and overcoat
- Printing Paper 2-1/8" x 3-3/8" printing paper or 8 Pre-cut adhesive paper
- Paper Feed System Manual Feed
- Picture Quality 256 levels per color
- Resolution 290 x 290 dpi
- Functions Full-picture print, 8-picture print
- Print Head Thin-film thermal head (290 dpi)
- Monitor 1.5" LCD (110,000 pixels)
- Input Terminal USB type A
- Supported Media SD Memory Card and MultiMedia Card
- Image Format JPEG baseline sytem and TIFF (non-compressed)
- Supported Image Size 80 x 60 (QVGA) to 6144 x 4096 pixels
- Decompression Time (Approx.) 20 seconds (2 megapixels)
- SD Card Slot Yes
- PC Card Slot No
- Remote Control No
- USB Terminal Yes
- DPOF Function Yes
- Color LCD Screen Yes
- Dimensions (H x W x D) 1 3/8'' x 4 3/8'' x 2 11/16''
- Weight 0.59 lbs
Where can I order parts for my product?
You can order parts and accessories for your machine from our Parts & Accessories Department at 1-800-833-9626.
Where can I find the firmware for my device?
Click here and enter your model number into the Get Support Now search box. Once your model appears, click on the "Support" link under the picture of your model. This will bring you to the Support Page for your model. If there are any firmware updates available for your model, they will be located under the Drivers & Downloads tab. If there is no Drivers & Downloads tab, your device's firmware is up to date.
I saw a notice on Panasonic's web site that a firmware update was available for my camera. What is a "firmware update" and is it important that I install it?
Panasonic may occasionally add a new feature to the camera, or if we discover a minor problem after the camera started selling Panasonic may issue new firmware to make the necessary changes. Any new firmware release includes a description of the changes it makes. If you are having the problem it corrects, or if you want to add the new feature, follow the instructions and install the update. You should always begin the firmware update usong a fully charged battery.
How can I register for the warranty of my product?
You may register your products online by clicking here. It is not necessary to submit this form in order to effectuate the limited warranty. As long as there is a copy of the receipt, your product warranty begins from the date of purchase.