SD Video Camera
SD Video Camera with Flip & Twist LCD, Blue
- SHOOTING FUNCTIONS:
2-way Shooting StyleNo
2.11 Total Megapixel
- Camera Effective Pixels 1.95 Megapixels
- Lens F4 (Focal Length: 4.5mm)
- Focusing Area 50cm - Infinity
White BalanceAuto/White Set
Minimum Required Illumination
- Still Image Compression JPEG
Backlight Compensation FunctionYes
Still Image Size
1600 x 1200 pixels
1280 x 960 pixels
640 x 480 pixels
- Self Timer No
- Still Image Recording with Audio No
MPEG2 VideoCompression No
MPEG4 VideoCompression 320 x 240
176 x 144
Super Image StabilizerNo
- LISTENING FUNCTIONS:
Music File Formats
- Audio Compression G.726
- Audio Output 10 kohms or more (A/V mini jack)
- VOICE RECORDING FUNCTIONS:
- Audio Format (Voice Memo) Linear PCM
- VIEWING FUNCTIONS:
LCD(117, 000 pixels)
- Video Output 1.0 Vp-p, 75 ohms
- POWER SPECIFICATIONS:
Number of Still Pictures: Approx. 120
Moving Pictures Recording Time: Approx. 60 minutes
Moving Pictures Playback Time: Approx. 75 minutes
Music Playback Time: Approx. 2 hours
Battery: DC 3.7V
AC Adaptor: DC 4.8V
MPEG4 Video Recording:
AC Adaptor: 2.0W
- INCLUDED SOFTWARE:
Driver Software for USBYes
SD MovieStage Ver. 2.5Yes
SD Jukebox Ver. 4.0 SoftwareYes
SD Viewer Ver. 2.1No
- INCLUDED ACCESSORIES: yes
MBSD Memory Card Yes
- USB Cable Yes
- A/V Cable Yes
- Battery Pack Yes
- AC Adaptor Yes
Stereo Earphones with RemoteYes
- Remote Control No
- CD-ROM Yes
- Neck Strap Yes
- Hand Strap No
- Carrying Case Yes
- Cleaning Cloth Yes
- Lens Protection Sticker Yes
- Lens Cap No
- Dimensions (H x W x D) 4'' x 1 15/16'' x 0 13/16''
- Weight .23 lbs
Owner's Manuals and Documentation
FAQsFrequently asked questions about your product
Where can I find more support or ask questions about my product?
Click Here to visit the Panasonic Community to search for specific FAQs or tutorials for your product or ask questions directly to Panasonic or other customers.
What should I do if my product needs service?
If you have a TV, Microwave, Vacuum, or Massage Chair : Click Here to locate an Authorized Servicer in your area.For repairs and exchanges of all other products:Ship your product to:Panasonic Factory Service Center4900 George McVay DriveSuite B; Door-12McAllen, TX 78503 Please include your name, address, telephone number, email address, copy of your purchase receipt (for warranty service), and a description of what is wrong with the unit. Freight collect shipments will not be accepted. Panasonic is not responsible for damage that occurs in transit. All contents should be packaged for safe travel to the service center. Customer should use a reputable small package shipping company that is able to provide a package tracking number and insurance (if customer should so desire to insure their package).Units that are abused, damaged, infested with insects, have corrosion, etc. will be placed out-of-warranty.Once your unit arrives at the facility, you may contact us for status at:Email: firstname.lastname@example.orgPlease reference your Service Job number when contacting. You will be contacted if there is any cost you are responsible for.
Where can I find Firmware for my product?
1. Visit http://shop.panasonic.com/support 2. Enter your model number into the search box in the middle of the screen and click on the blue “Get Support" button. 3. Click on “Firmware & Drivers" in the floating menu on the left side of the screen.Note: If “Firmware & Drivers" is not listed in the floating menu, there are no firmware or driver updates available for your product.
Where can I find the Owner’s Manual for my product?
1. Visit http://shop.panasonic.com/support 2. Enter your model number into the search box in the middle of the screen and click on the blue “Get Support" button. 3. Click on “Owner’s Manuals" in the floating menu on the left side of the screen.
Where can I find Warranty information for my product?
1. Visit http://shop.panasonic.com/support 2. Enter your model number into the search box in the middle of the screen and click on the blue “Get Support" button. 3. Click on “Warranty" in the floating menu on the left side of the screen.Note: If “Warranty" is not listed in the floating menu, warranty information is also available in the Owner’s Manual.