e-wear™ SD Multi AV Device
e-wear™ SD Multi AV Device, Blue
- Power Source AC Adaptor: 4.8V; Battery Pack: 3.7V
- Power Consumption Recording: 2.3W (AC Adaptor); 2.1W (Battery)
- Monitor 2" LCD (200,000 pixels)
- Weight (without battery pack & SD Card) 3.25 oz.
Four-in-one PlayerDigital Video Recorder, Camera, Audio Player & Voice Recorder
- Image Sensor 1/4" C-MOS Image Sensor
- Image Compression JPEG (VGA)
- Video Compression MPEG4
- Voice Compression G.726
F2.35, Focal Length: 3.55mm; Shortest Image
Distance: Approx. 1.7 ft. from Lens
- Microphone Mono
- Standard Illumination 1400 lux
- Minimum Required Illumination 60 lux
- Recording Media SD Memory Card
- Video Compression Modes Fine & Super Fine: 320 x 240 dot; Normal & Economy: 176 x 144 dot
- Music Expansion MPEG2-AAC, MP3
- AC Adaptor & Power Cord Included
- Rechargeable Battery Pack Included (Lithium-ion)
SD Memory Card
- Stereo "inner earbud" Headphones Included
- USB Reader/Writer Included
- Compatible Operating Systems Windows 98SE, ME, 2000 & XP
- Built-in Speaker Yes
- Wearable Carry Case No
- Carry Case Yes
- Hand Strap Yes
- AV Cables No
- Remote Controller No
SD Jukebox Ver.3.0
SD MovieStage Ver.2.0
- Dimensions (H x W x D) 1 1/16'' x 2 7/16'' x 2 15/16''
How To Guided Tutorials
Does software come with this camcorder?HD Writer VE 2.0 You can copy the motion/still picture data to the HDD of PCs or write to media such as Blu-ray discs, DVD discs or SD cards using HD Writer VE 2.0, which is the software installed in the supplied CD-ROM. Refer to the operating instructions of HD Writer VE 2.0 (PDF file) for details on how to use it.
Are there drivers available for Windows 7 or 8?No, there are no drivers for Windows 7 or Windows 8.
If I turn the camcorder upside down , I hear rattling noise is this normal?This rattling noise is the Optical image stabilization sensor which assists with reduces any handshake while recording. This is normal.
How do I clean my camcorder?Before cleaning, detach the battery or pull out the AC adaptor from the AC outlet, and then wipe the product with a dry soft cloth.