e-wear™ SD A/V Recorder
e-wear™ SD A/V Recorder, Red
- Power Source AC Adaptor: 4.8V; Battery Pack: 3.7V
- Power Consumption Recording: 3.1W (with AC adaptor); 2.8W (with battery)
- Monitor 2" LCD (300,000 pixels)
- Weight (without battery pack & SD Card) 3.46 oz.
Four-in-one PlayerDigital Video Recorder, Camera, Audio Player & Voice Recorder
- Image Sensor 1/4" C-MOS Image Sensor
- Recording/Playback Timer Approx. 60 minutes (with included battery pack)
- Image Compression JPEG (VGA)
- Video Compression MPEG4
- Voice Compression G.726
- Lens F3.6, Focal Length: 3.88 mm; Shortest Image Distance: approx. 1.7 ft (50cm) from Lens
- Microphone Mono
- Standard Illumination 1400 lux
- Minimum Required Illumination 120 lx
- Recording Media SD Memory Card, Multimedia Card
- Video Compression Modes Fine: 320x240 dot; Normal, Economy 1 & 2: 176 x 144 dot:
- Music Expansion MPEG2-AAC, MP3
- Operating Temperature 32°F-104°F (0°C-40°C)
- Operating Humidity 10%-80%
SD Movie Stage SoftwareCD-ROM Included
- RealJukebox for Panasonic CD-ROM Included
- AC Adaptor & Power Cord Included
- Rechargeable Battery Pack Included (Lithium-ion)
SD Memory Card
- Stereo "inner earbud" Headphones Included
- Neck Strap/Lanyard Included
- USB Reader/Writer Included
- Carrying Pouch Included
- Compatible Operating Systems Windows 98SE, ME, 2000 & XP
- Dimensions (H x W x D) 1.970'' x 1.100'' x 3.430''
Owner's Manuals and Documentation
Where can I order parts for my product?
Where can I find the firmware for my device?
What size SD Card can I use in my Camera?
What should I do if my camera won't turn on?
What is O.I.S?
What is AVCHD?
- There are vertical/horizontal lines in my LCD screen. What do I do?
- The LCD screen on my camera is blank. What do I do?
- My lens cover won't open or close. What do I do?
My camera won't power on. What can I do?
I saw a notice on Panasonic's web site that a firmware update was available for my camera. What is a "firmware update" and is it important that I install it?
I have used the wrong charger cable, now my camcorder doesn’t turn on. How can I fix this?
You will be required to send it to our Service Center to have the camcorder repaired. Click the below link and submit a new repair request. http://www2.panasonic.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/RequestCenter?storeId=15001&catalogId=11017
How do I fix my LCD screen when it is freely swinging in and out while in use?
You will be required to send it to our Service Center to have the camcorder repaired. Click the below link and submit a new repair request. Click Here
How do I combine two scenes, because when I pause the video when recording it creates a different scene?
You are able to combine both of the scenes into one by using the HD Writer software that is provided with the camcorder. To use the software however, you will require an Operating System no earlier than Windows XP
How can videos and pictures be transferred to my PC without using the supplied software?
Note: The files that are drag and drop cannot be edited, burn or playback using the supplied software.
It is recommended to use the supplied software to transfer the pictures and videos to the PC.
How can the error message "Check card" be resolved when inserting SD card.
Check if the SD works in the PC. If yes, format the SD card using the PC and reinsert the SD card.
If the issue persists try to use a different SD card. If the issue remains on all of the SD cards the camcorder needs servicing. Click the link below and submit a new repair request: http://shop.panasonic.com/ecom/onlineRepair/login
How can I register for the warranty of my product?
How can I maximize my SD Card?
How am I able to correct the error message that my laptop does not find the new equipment whenever I connect my Camcorder to the laptop?
Can the camera's menu be shown in any other language?
Can I retrieve video that I deleted from my SD card?
There are third party software products on the market for SD Card recovery.
Can I record in PAL?
No, NTSC only.
Can additional languages be added to the camera?
The camera is unable to add additional languages.
Are there drivers available for Windows 7 or 8?
No, there are no drivers for Windows 7 or Windows 8.
Am I able to add languages other than the default languages on this model camera?
Unfortunately, it is not possible to add languages on this model.