DVD-Quality & Web/TV-Quality SD Video Camera
This item is currently not available.
DVD-Quality (MPEG2) & Web/TV-Quality (MPEG4) SD Video Camera
- SHOOTING FUNCTIONS:
2-way Shooting StyleNo
10:1 Optical Zoom Lens
F1.8 - 2.3
Focal Length: 2.3 - 23.0mm
Minimum Required Illumination
- Still Image Compression JPEG (VGA)
Backlight Compensation FunctionYes
- Self Timer No
- Still Image Recording with Audio No
MPEG2 VideoCompression Fine: 6 Mbps/CBR
Normal: 3 Mbps/CBR
MPEG4 VideoCompression Super Fine:320 x 240 dot/1 Mbps
Fine: 320 x 240 dot/420 kbps
Normal: 176 x 144 dot/300 kbps
Economy: 176 x 144 dot/100 kbps
Super Image StabilizerYes
- LISTENING FUNCTIONS:
- Audio Compression No
- Audio Output 316 mV (10 kohms loaded)
- Headphone Output 77 mV (32 ohms loaded)
- VOICE RECORDING FUNCTIONS:
- VIEWING FUNCTIONS:
- Video Output 1.0 Vp-p, 75 ohms
- POWER SPECIFICATIONS:
Number of Still Pictures: Approx. 600
Moving Pictures Recording Time (MPEG2 and MPEG4): Approx. 60 minutes
Battery: DC 3.7V
AC Adaptor: DC 4.9V
MPEG2/MPEG4 Video Recording:
AC Adaptor: 3.7W
- INCLUDED SOFTWARE:
Driver Software for USBYes
SD MovieStage Ver. 2.5No
SD Jukebox Ver. 4.0 SoftwareNo
SD Viewer Ver. 2.1No
- INCLUDED ACCESSORIES: yes
MBSD Memory Card Yes
- USB Cable Yes
- A/V Cable Yes
- Battery Pack Yes
- AC Adaptor Yes
Stereo Earphones with RemoteNo
- Remote Control Yes
- CD-ROM Yes
- Neck Strap No
- Hand Strap Yes
- Wearable Carry Case Yes
- Cleaning Cloth No
- Lens Protection Sticker No
- Lens Cap Yes
- Dimensions (H x W x D) 3.54'' x 1.31'' x 2.56''
- Weight .34 lbs
Owner's Manuals and Documentation
FAQsFrequently asked questions about your product
Where can I find more support or ask questions about my product?
Click Here to visit the Panasonic Community to search for specific FAQs or tutorials for your product or ask questions directly to Panasonic or other customers.
What should I do if my product needs service?
If you have a TV, Microwave, Vacuum, or Massage Chair : Click Here to locate an Authorized Servicer in your area.For repairs and exchanges of all other products:Ship your product to:Panasonic Factory Service Center4900 George McVay DriveSuite B; Door-12McAllen, TX 78503 Please include your name, address, telephone number, email address, copy of your purchase receipt (for warranty service), and a description of what is wrong with the unit. Freight collect shipments will not be accepted. Panasonic is not responsible for damage that occurs in transit. All contents should be packaged for safe travel to the service center. Customer should use a reputable small package shipping company that is able to provide a package tracking number and insurance (if customer should so desire to insure their package).Units that are abused, damaged, infested with insects, have corrosion, etc. will be placed out-of-warranty.Once your unit arrives at the facility, you may contact us for status at:Email: firstname.lastname@example.orgPlease reference your Service Job number when contacting. You will be contacted if there is any cost you are responsible for.
Where can I find Firmware for my product?
1. Visit http://shop.panasonic.com/support 2. Enter your model number into the search box in the middle of the screen and click on the blue “Get Support" button. 3. Click on “Firmware & Drivers" in the floating menu on the left side of the screen.Note: If “Firmware & Drivers" is not listed in the floating menu, there are no firmware or driver updates available for your product.
Where can I find the Owner’s Manual for my product?
1. Visit http://shop.panasonic.com/support 2. Enter your model number into the search box in the middle of the screen and click on the blue “Get Support" button. 3. Click on “Owner’s Manuals" in the floating menu on the left side of the screen.
Where can I find Warranty information for my product?
1. Visit http://shop.panasonic.com/support 2. Enter your model number into the search box in the middle of the screen and click on the blue “Get Support" button. 3. Click on “Warranty" in the floating menu on the left side of the screen.Note: If “Warranty" is not listed in the floating menu, warranty information is also available in the Owner’s Manual.