e-wear™ SD A/V Recorder
e-wear™ SD A/V Recorder, Silver
- Power Source AC Adaptor: 4.8V; Battery Pack: 3.7V
- Power Consumption Recording: 3.1W (with AC adaptor); 2.8W (with battery)
- Monitor 2" LCD (300,000 pixels)
- Weight (without battery pack & SD Card) 3.46 oz.
Four-in-one PlayerDigital Video Recorder, Camera, Audio Player & Voice Recorder
- Image Sensor 1/4" C-MOS Image Sensor
- Recording/Playback Timer Approx. 60 minutes (with included battery pack)
- Image Compression JPEG (VGA)
- Video Compression MPEG4
- Voice Compression G.726
F3.6, Focal Length: 3.88 mm; Shortest Image
Distance: approx. 1.7 ft (50cm) from Lens
- Microphone Mono
- Standard Illumination 1400 lux
- Minimum Required Illumination 120 lx
- Recording Media SD Memory Card, Multimedia Card
- Video Compression Modes Fine: 320x240 dot; Normal, Economy 1 & 2: 176 x 144 dot:
- Music Expansion MPEG2-AAC, MP3
- Operating Temperature 32°F-104°F (0°C-40°C)
- Operating Humidity 10%-80%
SD Movie Stage SoftwareCD-ROM Included
- RealJukebox for Panasonic CD-ROM Included
- AC Adaptor & Power Cord Included
- Rechargeable Battery Pack Included (Lithium-ion)
SD Memory Card
- Stereo "inner earbud" Headphones Included
- Neck Strap/Lanyard Included
- USB Reader/Writer Included
- Carrying Pouch Included
- Compatible Operating Systems Windows 98SE, ME, 2000 & XP
- Dimensions (H x W x D) 1.970'' x 1.100'' x 3.430''
How To Guided Tutorials
Does software come with this camcorder?HD Writer VE 2.0 You can copy the motion/still picture data to the HDD of PCs or write to media such as Blu-ray discs, DVD discs or SD cards using HD Writer VE 2.0, which is the software installed in the supplied CD-ROM. Refer to the operating instructions of HD Writer VE 2.0 (PDF file) for details on how to use it.
Are there drivers available for Windows 7 or 8?No, there are no drivers for Windows 7 or Windows 8.
If I turn the camcorder upside down , I hear rattling noise is this normal?This rattling noise is the Optical image stabilization sensor which assists with reduces any handshake while recording. This is normal.
How do I clean my camcorder?Before cleaning, detach the battery or pull out the AC adaptor from the AC outlet, and then wipe the product with a dry soft cloth.