D-snap Super-Slim Digital Camera
This item is currently not available.
D-snap Super-Slim Digital Camera with Rotating Lens, Blue
- SHOOTING FUNCTIONS:
2-way Shooting StyleNo
2.11 Total Megapixel
CCDPrimary Color Filter
- Camera Effective Pixels 2 Megapixels
- Shutter Speed 2 - 1/2,000 second
- Aperture F4
Normal: 50cm - Infinity
Macro: 10 cm
- Focus Normal/Macro
Digital Zoom1x, 2x, 3x, 4x (Still)
- ISO Sensitivity Auto/100/200/400
- Exposure Programme AE
- Exposure Compensation 1/3 EV Step, ±2EV
- Light Metering Multiple
Backlight Compensation FunctionNo
Still Image Size
1600 x 1200 pixels
1280 x 960 pixels
640 x 480 pixels
- Image Quality Fine/Normal
- Self Timer 10 seconds
Black & White
- Consecutive Shooting 3 Frames per second (Max. 3 Frames)
- Still Image Recording with Audio 10 seconds
- Video Compression QuickTimeTM Motion JPEG, 320 x 240 pixels
MPEG2 VideoCompression No
MPEG4 VideoCompression No
Super Image StabilizerNo
- LISTENING FUNCTIONS:
Music File Formats
WMA/ MP3/ AAC
- Audio Output No
- VOICE RECORDING FUNCTIONS:
- Audio Format (Voice Memo) Linear PCM
- VIEWING FUNCTIONS:
LCDDisplay (76,800 pixels)
Playback ZoomUp to 10x
- Video Output No
- POWER SPECIFICATIONS:
Number of Still Pictures: Approx. 110
Moving Pictures Recording Time: Approx. 60 minutes
Moving Pictures Playback Time: Approx. 80 minutes
Music Playback Time: Approx. 10 hours
Battery: DC 3.7V
AC Adaptor: DC 4.8V
Motion JPEG Video Recording: 2.5W/100V
AC Adaptor: 3.3W/240V
- INCLUDED SOFTWARE:
Driver Software for USBYes
SD MovieStage Ver. 2.5No
SD Jukebox Ver. 4.0 SoftwareYes
SD Viewer Ver. 2.1Yes
- INCLUDED ACCESSORIES: yes
MBSD Memory Card Yes
- USB Cable Yes
- A/V Cable No
- Battery Pack Yes
- AC Adaptor and Power Plug Adaptor Yes
Stereo Earphones with RemoteYes
- Remote Control No
- CD-ROM Yes
- Neck Strap Yes
- Hand Strap No
- Carrying Case Yes
- Cleaning Cloth Yes
- Lens Protection Sticker No
- Lens Cap No
- Dimensions (H x W x D) 4.08'' x 2.03'' x 0.5''
- Weight 0.13 lbs
Owner's Manuals and Documentation
FAQsFrequently asked questions about your product
Where can I find more support or ask questions about my product?
Click Here to visit the Panasonic Community to search for specific FAQs or tutorials for your product or ask questions directly to Panasonic or other customers.
What should I do if my product needs service?
If you have a TV, Microwave, Vacuum, or Massage Chair : Click Here to locate an Authorized Servicer in your area.For repairs and exchanges of all other products:Ship your product to:Panasonic Factory Service Center4900 George McVay DriveSuite B; Door-12McAllen, TX 78503 Please include your name, address, telephone number, email address, copy of your purchase receipt (for warranty service), and a description of what is wrong with the unit. Freight collect shipments will not be accepted. Panasonic is not responsible for damage that occurs in transit. All contents should be packaged for safe travel to the service center. Customer should use a reputable small package shipping company that is able to provide a package tracking number and insurance (if customer should so desire to insure their package).Units that are abused, damaged, infested with insects, have corrosion, etc. will be placed out-of-warranty.Once your unit arrives at the facility, you may contact us for status at:Email: firstname.lastname@example.orgPlease reference your Service Job number when contacting. You will be contacted if there is any cost you are responsible for.
Where can I find Firmware for my product?
1. Visit http://shop.panasonic.com/support 2. Enter your model number into the search box in the middle of the screen and click on the blue “Get Support" button. 3. Click on “Firmware & Drivers" in the floating menu on the left side of the screen.Note: If “Firmware & Drivers" is not listed in the floating menu, there are no firmware or driver updates available for your product.
Where can I find the Owner’s Manual for my product?
1. Visit http://shop.panasonic.com/support 2. Enter your model number into the search box in the middle of the screen and click on the blue “Get Support" button. 3. Click on “Owner’s Manuals" in the floating menu on the left side of the screen.
Where can I find Warranty information for my product?
1. Visit http://shop.panasonic.com/support 2. Enter your model number into the search box in the middle of the screen and click on the blue “Get Support" button. 3. Click on “Warranty" in the floating menu on the left side of the screen.Note: If “Warranty" is not listed in the floating menu, warranty information is also available in the Owner’s Manual.