SD Photo Printer
SD Photo Printer
- Power Supply AC 120 V, 50/60 Hz
- Power Consumption 74W (during printing)/ 5W (power on)/ 2W (power off)
- Printing System Thermal sublimation dye transfer
- Printing Speed (Approx.) 85 sec/sheet (4" x 5-7/8" printing paper); 115 sec/sheet (16 Pre-cut adhesive paper); 130 sec/sheet (4" x 6" printing paper)
- Ink Film Cassette type (exclusive), 3-color field successive printing (cyan, magenta, yellow) and overcoat
- Printing Paper 4" x 5-7/8", 4" x 6" printing paper or 16 Pre-cut adhesive paper
- Print Media Format AP Format
Paper Feed System
Automatic Paper Feed
- Picture Quality 256 levels per color
- Resolution 259 x 259 dpi
PC Modeand Card Mode
- Print Head Thin-film thermal head 10.20 dots/mm
- Input Terminal SD Memory Card/MultiMedia Card (Front1), PC Card Type II (Front 1) and USB Port (Rear 1)
- Supported Media SD Memory Card, MultiMedia Card and PC Card (Type II)
- Image Format JPEG baseline sytem and TIFF (non-compressed)
- Supported Image Size 80 x 60 (QVGA) to 6144 x 4096 pixels
- Decompression Time (Approx.) 10 seconds (1.3 megapixels)
- SD Card Slot Yes
- PC Card Slot Yes
- Remote Control Yes
- USB Terminal Yes
- DPOF Function Yes
- Color LCD Screen No
- Dimensions (H x W x D) 211/16'' x 71/8'' x 11''
- Weight 3.50
Owner's Manuals and Documentation
Where can I order parts for my product?
Where can I find the firmware for my device?
Click here and enter your model number into the Get Support Now search box. Once your model appears, click on the "Support" link under the picture of your model. This will bring you to the Support Page for your model. If there are any firmware updates available for your model, they will be located under the Drivers & Downloads tab. If there is no Drivers & Downloads tab, your device's firmware is up to date.
I saw a notice on Panasonic's web site that a firmware update was available for my camera. What is a "firmware update" and is it important that I install it?
Panasonic may occasionally add a new feature to the camera, or if we discover a minor problem after the camera started selling Panasonic may issue new firmware to make the necessary changes. Any new firmware release includes a description of the changes it makes. If you are having the problem it corrects, or if you want to add the new feature, follow the instructions and install the update. You should always begin the firmware update usong a fully charged battery.
How can I register for the warranty of my product?