1.5 Cup Automatic Rice Cooker - SR-3NA-S
- 1.5 Cups Uncooked Rice / 3 Cups Cooked Rice
- One-Step Automatic Cooking
- Non-Stick Coated Aluminum Pan
- Glass Lid
- Included Accessories: Measuring Cup, Rice Scoop
- DESIGN / SIZE
- Uncooked Rice Capacity 1.5 Cups
- Color Silver
- Inner Pan Non-stick Coated Aluminum
- Cover Glass Lid
- Cooking Type Automatic
- Automatic Shutoff Yes
- Keep Warm Time N/A
- Indicator Light(s) Yes
- Supply 120 AC; 60Hz.
- Cooking Setting 200 W
- Keep Warm Setting N/A
- OTHER FEATURES
- Accessories Measuring Cup, Rice Scoop
- Multi-Lingual O/I English/Spanish/Chinese/Korean/ Vietnamese
- DIMENSIONS W x D x H (in.) 8-1/4 x 6-5/16 x 6-5/16
- WEIGHT 2.2
- UPC 037988958993
- Rice + Grain Cooker Accessories
What support content is available for my product?
Click on a link below that interests you the most:
- Join our Community and participate in Discussions where you can learn more about our Products. You will also be able to get advice from other members and Product Experts, as well as documents, FAQ’s, tutorials, and updates.
- Chat with a representative from 9am-5pm Monday-Friday.
- Parts/Accessories - Order parts and/or accessories from our supply chain, Encompass.
- Service Locator - Locate the closest Authorized repair center to you for TVs, Microwaves, Vacuums, or Massage Chairs.
- Service Request - If you need a product repaired and is NOT a TV, Microwave, Vacuum, or Massage Chair, you can use our Online Repair Request. There, you will be able to get a repair estimate, pay online, and track the repair status.
- Panasonic Community - Join our Community and participate in Discussions where you can learn more about our Products. You will also be able to get advice from other members and Product Experts, as well as documents, FAQ’s, tutorials, and updates.
What is the proper ratio of rice to water?For every cup of rice, the water should be at that level. Example: If there are 3 cups rice, then the water level should also be at 3.