SHOCKWAVE® Metal CD...
This item is currently not available.
Features SHOCKWAVE® Metal CD Jogger with Anti-Shock Memory 4.0 (40 seconds)
- Digital Servo System No
- Resume Play/Random Play No
- Built-in FM/AM Digital Tuner No
- Brain Shaker (VMSS) No
Pop-Up Disc Eject SystemNo
- Key-hold Switch No
- Auto-power Off No
- Aluminum Body No
- Floating Construction No
- Side Rubber Protector No
- Normal/City FM Reception Selector No
- Direction Switch No
- Anti-rolling Mechanism No
- FF and Rewind No
- Large Animation Display No
- Battery Checker No
- SHOCKWAVE Hand Grip No
Auto Reverse PlaybackNo
- Lock System No
- Flexible 4-way Power Supply No
- Built-in Center Speaker No
- Electronic Volume Control No
- Auto Tuning No
- Detachable Speaker Grilles No
- MP3 Album and Track Display No
- Preset EQ No
- Flexible 3-way Power Supply No
Shockwave Tough Body DesignNo
- Key-hold System No
- Multi-informational, Large LCD Digital Readout No
Owner's Manuals and Documentation
FAQsFrequently asked questions about your product
Where can I find more support or ask questions about my product?
Click Here to visit the Panasonic Community to search for specific FAQs or tutorials for your product or ask questions directly to Panasonic or other customers.
What should I do if my product needs service?
Where can I find Firmware for my product?
1. Visit http://shop.panasonic.com/support 2. Enter your model number into the search box in the middle of the screen and click on the blue “Get Support" button. 3. Click on “Firmware & Drivers" in the floating menu on the left side of the screen.Note: If “Firmware & Drivers" is not listed in the floating menu, there are no firmware or driver updates available for your product.
Where can I find the Owner’s Manual for my product?
Where can I find Warranty information for my product?