This item is currently not available.
CD Recorder with 3-CD Changer
- Auto Stop No
- Feather-touch Mechanism No
- Full Auto-stop No
- Motorized Front CD Tray No
- Headphone Jack No
- Dual Cassette System No
Auto Reverse PlaybackNo
- Built-in Condenser Mic. No
- Fast Playback No
- Pause No
- Cue & Review No
- Voice Activate System (VAS) No
- Sound Level Equalizer (SLE) No
- 3-LED Remaining Power Indicator No
- LED Rec./Battery Indicator No
- DC-in Jack No
- Monitor Jack No
- External Mic Jack No
- 3 Digit Tape Counter No
- 6-Ch Discrete Inputs No
- Display No
- Spectrum Analyzer No
Super Sound EQNo
- Energy Star Qualified No
- CD Manager No
- 5 CD Direct-play Keys No
- TPS (Tape Program Sensor) No
- Auto Tape Selector No
- Large Backlit LCD No
- Digital Servo System No
- Detachable Speaker Grilles No
Bi-amp, Bi-wiring SystemNo
- Super Surround Sound No
- Digital Cinema Mode No
- Dialog Enhancer No
- G.U.I Function No
- Resume Play/Random Play No
- Built-in FM/AM Digital Tuner No
- Brain Shaker (VMSS) No
Pop-Up Disc Eject SystemNo
- Built-in Stereo Speakers No
- Key-hold Switch No
- Auto-power Off No
- Lock System No
- Aluminum Body No
- Floating Construction No
- Side Rubber Protector No
- Analog Tuner No
- Normal/City FM Reception Selector No
- Direction Switch No
- Anti-rolling Mechanism No
- FF and Rewind No
- Large Animation Display No
- Battery Checker No
- SHOCKWAVE Hand Grip No
- Flexible 4-way Power Supply No
- Built-in Center Speaker No
- Electronic Volume Control No
- Auto Tuning No
- MP3 Album and Track Display No
- Preset EQ No
- Flexible 3-way Power Supply No
- High Speed CD to CD-R/RW Synchro-Dubbing Yes (4x for CD-R, 2x for CD-RW)
- 3-CD Triple-Tray Changer Yes
- Fade In/Out (rec) Yes
- Finalization Manual or Auto
- Sampling Rate Converter 32kHz/44.1kHz/48kHz
- 24-bit D/A Converter Yes (CD Changer)
- 3-Disc Program/Random/Continuous Play Yes
- Pitch Control ±12%
- Digital Input/Output Optical/Coaxial
- Mix and Record Yes (CD with line)
- Remote Control*ALT* Included
Owner's Manuals and Documentation
FAQsFrequently asked questions about your product
Where can I find more support or ask questions about my product?
Click Here to visit the Panasonic Community to search for specific FAQs or tutorials for your product or ask questions directly to Panasonic or other customers.
What should I do if my product needs service?
If you have a TV, Microwave, Vacuum, or Massage Chair : Click Here to locate an Authorized Servicer in your area.For repairs and exchanges of all other products:Ship your product to:Panasonic Factory Service Center4900 George McVay DriveSuite B; Door-12McAllen, TX 78503 Please include your name, address, telephone number, email address, copy of your purchase receipt (for warranty service), and a description of what is wrong with the unit. Freight collect shipments will not be accepted. Panasonic is not responsible for damage that occurs in transit. All contents should be packaged for safe travel to the service center. Customer should use a reputable small package shipping company that is able to provide a package tracking number and insurance (if customer should so desire to insure their package).Units that are abused, damaged, infested with insects, have corrosion, etc. will be placed out-of-warranty.Once your unit arrives at the facility, you may contact us for status at:Email: email@example.comPlease reference your Service Job number when contacting. You will be contacted if there is any cost you are responsible for.
Where can I find Firmware for my product?
1. Visit http://shop.panasonic.com/support 2. Enter your model number into the search box in the middle of the screen and click on the blue “Get Support" button. 3. Click on “Firmware & Drivers" in the floating menu on the left side of the screen.Note: If “Firmware & Drivers" is not listed in the floating menu, there are no firmware or driver updates available for your product.
Where can I find the Owner’s Manual for my product?
1. Visit http://shop.panasonic.com/support 2. Enter your model number into the search box in the middle of the screen and click on the blue “Get Support" button. 3. Click on “Owner’s Manuals" in the floating menu on the left side of the screen.
Where can I find Warranty information for my product?
1. Visit http://shop.panasonic.com/support 2. Enter your model number into the search box in the middle of the screen and click on the blue “Get Support" button. 3. Click on “Warranty" in the floating menu on the left side of the screen.Note: If “Warranty" is not listed in the floating menu, warranty information is also available in the Owner’s Manual.