Portable CD Player
Portable CD Player with MP3 Playback and Dot Matrix Display
- Digital Servo System Yes
- Double Play No
- Random Access Programming 24 tracks (CD-DA playback) & 20 tracks (MP3 playback)
- Repeat Play 1/All/Random, Skip/Search, Memory/Mode
- Resume Play/Random Play Yes
- Built-in FM/AM Digital Tuner No
Heat Resistant DesignYes
Slide-lock, Full-open Top CoverYes
- Built-in Stereo Speakers No
- Key-hold Switch Yes
- Auto-power Off Yes
- Rechargeable Batteries No
- Car Power Adaptor No
- Lock System No
Continuous Play Time with 2 AA BatteriesUp to 30 hours
- Stereo Headphones Included
MP3 Playback TimeUp to 40 Hours with 2 "AA" Alkaline Batteries
Album Skip FunctionFor MP3 Playback
- Playback capable of 32-320Kbps Yes (For MP3 Playback)
- Supporting Variable Bitrate Yes (For MP3 Playback)
- Supporting Multi-Session CDs Yes (For MP3 Playback)
- Sampling Rate Decoding 48/44.1/32kHz(For MP3 Playback)
- Album Mode Key Yes (For MP3 Playback)
- Repeat Play (MP3 Playback) Full repeat, one-album repeat and one-track repeat play
- Flexible 4-way Power Supply Yes
- Backup Memory (MP3) 100 seconds
- Backup Memory (CD-DA) 45 seconds
No Skip SystemYes
- Built-in Center Speaker No
- Electronic Volume Control No
- Auto Tuning No
- Detachable Speaker Grilles No
- MP3 Album and Track Display No
- Preset EQ No
- Flexible 3-way Power Supply No
- Dimensions (H x W x D) 15/32'' x 51/32'' x 53/16''
Owner's Manuals and Documentation
FAQsFrequently asked questions about your product
Where can I find more support or ask questions about my product?
Click Here to visit the Panasonic Community to search for specific FAQs or tutorials for your product or ask questions directly to Panasonic or other customers.
What should I do if my product needs service?
If you have a TV, Microwave, Vacuum, or Massage Chair : Click Here to locate an Authorized Servicer in your area.For repairs and exchanges of all other products:Ship your product to:Panasonic Factory Service Center4900 George McVay DriveSuite B; Door-12McAllen, TX 78503 Please include your name, address, telephone number, email address, copy of your purchase receipt (for warranty service), and a description of what is wrong with the unit. Freight collect shipments will not be accepted. Panasonic is not responsible for damage that occurs in transit. All contents should be packaged for safe travel to the service center. Customer should use a reputable small package shipping company that is able to provide a package tracking number and insurance (if customer should so desire to insure their package).Units that are abused, damaged, infested with insects, have corrosion, etc. will be placed out-of-warranty.Once your unit arrives at the facility, you may contact us for status at:Email: firstname.lastname@example.orgPlease reference your Service Job number when contacting. You will be contacted if there is any cost you are responsible for.
Where can I find Firmware for my product?
1. Visit http://shop.panasonic.com/support 2. Enter your model number into the search box in the middle of the screen and click on the blue “Get Support" button. 3. Click on “Firmware & Drivers" in the floating menu on the left side of the screen.Note: If “Firmware & Drivers" is not listed in the floating menu, there are no firmware or driver updates available for your product.
Where can I find the Owner’s Manual for my product?
1. Visit http://shop.panasonic.com/support 2. Enter your model number into the search box in the middle of the screen and click on the blue “Get Support" button. 3. Click on “Owner’s Manuals" in the floating menu on the left side of the screen.
Where can I find Warranty information for my product?
1. Visit http://shop.panasonic.com/support 2. Enter your model number into the search box in the middle of the screen and click on the blue “Get Support" button. 3. Click on “Warranty" in the floating menu on the left side of the screen.Note: If “Warranty" is not listed in the floating menu, warranty information is also available in the Owner’s Manual.