- Disc Slip Mat No
- Aluminum Diecast Cabinet No
- Helicoid Tonearm Height Adjustment No
- Finish silver/black
- Inputs 4-channel stereo inputs, MIC input
3-band individual EQ: HIGH/MID (-20dB/+12dB);
LOW (-24dB/+12dB) for each channel and MIC input
- Cut Buttons 3-band cut buttons (master, cross fader 1/2, cross fader 3/4)
- Cross Fade Capability between 1/2 channel and 3/4 channel
- Output stereo/mono output for master and sub master
- Voltage-Controlled Amplifier Circuitry No
- Dust-Resistant Construction No
- 3-Column Level Meter No
- Trim Controls No
- Monitoring Controls and Booth Monitor Output No
- T4P P-Mount Plug-In Connector System No
- Free-Style Monitoring with Swing Arm System No
- Reversible Housing No
- Foldable No
PHONO: 30Hz˜15kHz (RIAA)
LINE: 30Hz˜15kHz (-3dB)
EFFECT RETURN: 30Hz˜20kHz (-3dB)
MIC: 100Hz˜10kHz (-3dB)
PHONO: 1.5˜15mV/47 kilohms
LINE: 100˜800mV/more than 10 kilohms
AUX/EFFECTOR: 100mV/47 kilohms
MIC: 2mV/1 kilohm
MASTER: 1.4V/600 ohms
SUB MASTER: 1.4V/600 ohms
EFFECT SEND: 1.4V/2.2 kilohms
PHONES: 0.8V/32 ohms
Maximum Output Level (Load 10 kilohms except headphones)
SUB MASTER: 8V
EFFECT SEND: 8V
- Residual Hum and Noise less than 0.2mV
Owner's Manuals and Documentation
FAQsFrequently asked questions about your product
Where can I find more support or ask questions about my product?
Click Here to visit the Panasonic Community to search for specific FAQs or tutorials for your product or ask questions directly to Panasonic or other customers.
What should I do if my product needs service?
If you have a TV, Microwave, Vacuum, or Massage Chair : Click Here to locate an Authorized Servicer in your area.For repairs and exchanges of all other products:Ship your product to:Panasonic Factory Service Center4900 George McVay DriveSuite B; Door-12McAllen, TX 78503 Please include your name, address, telephone number, email address, copy of your purchase receipt (for warranty service), and a description of what is wrong with the unit. Freight collect shipments will not be accepted. Panasonic is not responsible for damage that occurs in transit. All contents should be packaged for safe travel to the service center. Customer should use a reputable small package shipping company that is able to provide a package tracking number and insurance (if customer should so desire to insure their package).Units that are abused, damaged, infested with insects, have corrosion, etc. will be placed out-of-warranty.Once your unit arrives at the facility, you may contact us for status at:Email: email@example.comPlease reference your Service Job number when contacting. You will be contacted if there is any cost you are responsible for.
Where can I find Firmware for my product?
1. Visit http://shop.panasonic.com/support 2. Enter your model number into the search box in the middle of the screen and click on the blue “Get Support" button. 3. Click on “Firmware & Drivers" in the floating menu on the left side of the screen.Note: If “Firmware & Drivers" is not listed in the floating menu, there are no firmware or driver updates available for your product.
Where can I find the Owner’s Manual for my product?
1. Visit http://shop.panasonic.com/support 2. Enter your model number into the search box in the middle of the screen and click on the blue “Get Support" button. 3. Click on “Owner’s Manuals" in the floating menu on the left side of the screen.
Where can I find Warranty information for my product?
1. Visit http://shop.panasonic.com/support 2. Enter your model number into the search box in the middle of the screen and click on the blue “Get Support" button. 3. Click on “Warranty" in the floating menu on the left side of the screen.Note: If “Warranty" is not listed in the floating menu, warranty information is also available in the Owner’s Manual.