Water, Shock & Dustproof Compact SD Camcorder
Water, Shock & Dustproof Compact SD Camcorder with 10x Optical Zoom, Quick Start, Easy DVD Copying & Viewing, World Timer and MotionSD STUDIO, Records to SD Memory Card, Silver
- Records Onto SD/SDHC Memory Card
- Recording Format MPEG2 (Motion Image)
- Image Sensor (Total) 1/6" CCD (680K pixels)
Image Sensor (Effective)
4:3 -- 340K, 16:9 -- 300K (Motion Image)
4:3 -- 350K (Still Image )
- F Value F1.8 (Wide) / F2.4 (Tele)
Optical Zoom10x Variable Speed Zoom
Digital Zoom10x - 700x
Focal Length2.3 - 23 mm
- 35mm Film Camera Equivalent 43.9-439 mm [4:3], 43.9-439 mm [16:9][Motion Image], 43.7-437 mm [4:3][Still Picture]
- Lens Type Leica Dicomar
- Image Stabilizer Electronic Image Stabilizer (EIS)
- Still Picture Recording VGA
- Shutter Speed: Motion Image 1/30-1/8000 (Motion Image)
- Shutter Speed: Still Image 1/30-1/500 (Still Picture)
- Minimum Illumination 2 Lux (Magic Pix®)
- Focus AF/Manual
- White Balance Auto/Indoor/Outdoor/White Set/Underwater (with IR Sensor)
- Iris Auto/Manual
- Backlight Compensation Yes
- LCD Monitor 2.7" Wide (123,200 Dots)
Pure Color EngineYes
Easy-to-Use Mode DialYes
- MagicPix Images Yes
- Microphone Stereo Zoom MicWind Noise Reduction
- Date Recording Auto Date (in Date Code)
- Fade in/out Yes
- On-Screen Display Language English / Canadian French / Spanish
- Quick Start 0.6 seconds
- RECORDING & PLAYBACK
- Video Recording Format MPEG2 (Moving Picture)
- Recording Mode XP (10 Mbps/VBR), SP (5 Mbps/VBR), LP (2.5Mbps/VBR)
- Playback Mode XP (10Mbps/VBR), SP (5Mbps/VBR), LP (2.5Mbps/VBR)
- Audio Recording System Dolby Digital (Dolby AC3)/MPEG1-Layer2
SDHC: 16GB: XP(3hrs 20mins)/SP(6hrs 40 mins)/LP(13hrs 20 mins), 8GB: XP(1hr 40mins)/SP(3hrs 20mins)/LP(6hrs 40mins), 4GB: XP(50mins)/SP(1hr 40 mins)/LP(3hrs 20 mins)
SD: 2GB: XP(25mins)/SP(50mins)/LP(1hr 40mins), 1GB: XP(12mins)/SP(25mins)/LP(50mins)
- Still Picture JPEG: 640 x 480
Still Picture Recording Number
SDHC: 16GB: 99999 High, 99999 Normal, 8GB: 55260 High, 99999 Normal, 4GB: 27150 High, 54290 Normal
SD: 2GB: 13820 High, 27640 Normal, 1GB: 6790 High, 13580 Normal
- Counter Yes
- Wind Noise Reduction Yes
- Remaining Indication Yes
- One-Touch Navigation Yes
- Help Mode Yes
- Disc Copy Function Yes (when using a DVD Burner (VW-BN1), data from SD Memory Card can be copied to a 12-cm DVD Disc)
- USB Host Function Yes
- SD CARD FEATURES
- Built-in SD Slot Yes (SD/SDHC)
- DPOF Max. 999 images
- USB Hi-Speed USB (USB 2.0)(mini AB)
- Analog In/Out Out only
- AV Out
- INCLUDED ACCESSORIES
- AC Adaptor Yes
- Battery Pack Lithium-Ion
- Strap Yes [Hand Strap]
- AV Cable Yes
- USB Cable Yes
- Included Software Motion SD Studio 1.3E
- Power Supply DC 7.2/9.3 V
- Power Consumption 2.9W
- AC Cable Yes
- DC Cable Yes
- Dimensions (H x W x D) 2.50'' x 1.33'' x 4.54''
- Weight 1.20 lbs
FAQsFrequently asked questions about your product
Where can I find more support or ask questions about my product?
Click Here to visit the Panasonic Community to search for specific FAQs or tutorials for your product or ask questions directly to Panasonic or other customers.
What should I do if my product needs service?
If you have a TV, Microwave, Vacuum, or Massage Chair : Click Here to locate an Authorized Servicer in your area.For repairs and exchanges of all other products:Ship your product to:Panasonic Factory Service Center4900 George McVay DriveSuite B; Door-12McAllen, TX 78503 Please include your name, address, telephone number, email address, copy of your purchase receipt (for warranty service), and a description of what is wrong with the unit. Freight collect shipments will not be accepted. Panasonic is not responsible for damage that occurs in transit. All contents should be packaged for safe travel to the service center. Customer should use a reputable small package shipping company that is able to provide a package tracking number and insurance (if customer should so desire to insure their package).Units that are abused, damaged, infested with insects, have corrosion, etc. will be placed out-of-warranty.Once your unit arrives at the facility, you may contact us for status at:Email: email@example.comPlease reference your Service Job number when contacting. You will be contacted if there is any cost you are responsible for.
Where can I find Firmware for my product?
1. Visit http://shop.panasonic.com/support 2. Enter your model number into the search box in the middle of the screen and click on the blue “Get Support" button. 3. Click on “Firmware & Drivers" in the floating menu on the left side of the screen.Note: If “Firmware & Drivers" is not listed in the floating menu, there are no firmware or driver updates available for your product.
Where can I find the Owner’s Manual for my product?
1. Visit http://shop.panasonic.com/support 2. Enter your model number into the search box in the middle of the screen and click on the blue “Get Support" button. 3. Click on “Owner’s Manuals" in the floating menu on the left side of the screen.
Where can I find Warranty information for my product?
1. Visit http://shop.panasonic.com/support 2. Enter your model number into the search box in the middle of the screen and click on the blue “Get Support" button. 3. Click on “Warranty" in the floating menu on the left side of the screen.Note: If “Warranty" is not listed in the floating menu, warranty information is also available in the Owner’s Manual.