Advanced Optical 78X Zoom with OIS
33mm Wide-angle Lens
Intelligent Auto with AE/AF Tracking
Firmware & Drivers
- Records Onto HDD (80GB), SD/SDHC/SDXC Memory Card
- Recording Format MPEG2, H.264/AVC [Motion Image]; JPEG (Still Image)
- Image Sensor (Total) 1/8" CCD
Image Sensor (Effective)
Motion Image & Still Image
0.41 megapixels (Tele) - 0.52 megapixels (Wide) [4:3]
0.38 megapixels (Tele) - 0.47megapixels (Wide) [16:9]
- Total Pixels 0.8 megapixels
- F Value F1.9(WIDE)/5.7(TELE)
Digital Zoom100x / 3500x (The maximum value of zoom magnification)
- Enhanced Optical Zoom 78x
Focal Length1.48 - 104mm
35mm Film Camera Equivalent
Enhanced Optical Zoom OFF: 37.4mm - 2625mm [4:3]
36.5mm - 2571mm [16:9]
Enhanced Optical Zoom ON: 33.5mm - 2625mm [4:3]
32.8mm - 2571mm [16:9]
- Lens Type Panasonic
- Image Stabilizer Advanced O.I.S. (Optical Image Stabilization)
- Still Picture Recording:4:3 .3 megapixels (640 x 480)
- Still Picture Recording:16:9 .2 megapixels (640 x 360)
- Shutter Speed: Motion Image Auto Slow Shutter ON : 1/30-1/8000 OFF : 1/60-1/8000
- Shutter Speed: Still Image Auto Slow Shutter ON : 1/30-1/8000OFF : 1/60-1/8000
- Minimum Illumination 5.0 lx (1/30 Low Light scean mode) 2 lx (Color Night Rec)
- Standard Illumination 1400 lx
- Focus Auto/Manual
- White Balance Auto/Indoor1/Indoor2/Sunny/Cloudy/White Set
- Iris Auto/Manual
- Backlight Compensation Yes
- LCD Monitor 2.7" Wide LCD (123,200 pixels)
- Simultaneous Recording 0.3 megapixels (640 x 480) [4:3], 0.2 megapixels (640 x 360) [16:9]
- Creating Still Picture from Motion Picture 0.3 megapixels (640 x 480) [4:3], 0.2 megapixels (640 x 360) [16:9]
- Microphone Stereo mic., Zoom mic.
- Speaker Dynamic type
- On-Screen Display Language English, French, Spanish
- Media Remaining Indication Yes
- RECORDING & PLAYBACK
- Signal System 525/60i
- Video Recording Format MPEG2, H.264/AVC [Motion Image]
- Recording Mode XP (10Mbps / VBR) , (704 x 480) SP (5Mbps / VBR) , (704 x 480) LP (2.5Mbps / VBR) , (704 x 480) LXP (5Mbps / VBR) , (704 x 480) LSP (2.5Mbps / VBR) , (704 x 480) LLP (1.25Mbps / VBR) , (704 x 480)
Audio Recording System
XP/SP/LP: HDD: Dolby Digital (2ch),
SD Card: Dolby Digital (2ch), MPEG1 AudioLayer 2,
LXP/LSP/LLP: HDD / SD Card :AAC
- Still Picture JPEG; 0.3 megapixels (640 x 480) [4:3], 0.2 megapixels (640 x 360) [16:9]
- SD CARD FEATURES
- DPOF Max. 999 images
- USB 2.0 Hi-Speed
- AV Out
- INCLUDED ACCESSORIES
- AC Adaptor Yes
- AV Cable Yes
- USB Cable Yes
- Rechargeable Battery Pack min. 1790 mAh / Lithium-Ion
- Included Software VideoCam Suite 3.0
- Power Supply DC3.6V/5.0V
- Power Consumption 3.5W (Recording)/7.7W (Charging)
- Dimensions (H x W x D) inches 2.52 x 2.17 x 4.22
- Weight (lbs) Approx. 0.60
Owner's Manuals and Documentation
FAQsFrequently asked questions about your product
Where can I find more support or ask questions about my product?
Click Here to visit the Panasonic Community to search for specific FAQs or tutorials for your product or ask questions directly to Panasonic or other customers.
What should I do if my product needs service?
If you have a TV, Microwave, Vacuum, or Massage Chair : Click Here to locate an Authorized Servicer in your area.For repairs and exchanges of all other products:Ship your product to:Panasonic Factory Service Center4900 George McVay DriveSuite B; Door-12McAllen, TX 78503 Please include your name, address, telephone number, email address, copy of your purchase receipt (for warranty service), and a description of what is wrong with the unit. Freight collect shipments will not be accepted. Panasonic is not responsible for damage that occurs in transit. All contents should be packaged for safe travel to the service center. Customer should use a reputable small package shipping company that is able to provide a package tracking number and insurance (if customer should so desire to insure their package).Units that are abused, damaged, infested with insects, have corrosion, etc. will be placed out-of-warranty.Once your unit arrives at the facility, you may contact us for status at:Email: email@example.comPlease reference your Service Job number when contacting. You will be contacted if there is any cost you are responsible for.
Where can I find Firmware for my product?
1. Visit http://shop.panasonic.com/support 2. Enter your model number into the search box in the middle of the screen and click on the blue “Get Support" button. 3. Click on “Firmware & Drivers" in the floating menu on the left side of the screen.Note: If “Firmware & Drivers" is not listed in the floating menu, there are no firmware or driver updates available for your product.
Where can I find the Owner’s Manual for my product?
1. Visit http://shop.panasonic.com/support 2. Enter your model number into the search box in the middle of the screen and click on the blue “Get Support" button. 3. Click on “Owner’s Manuals" in the floating menu on the left side of the screen.
Where can I find Warranty information for my product?
1. Visit http://shop.panasonic.com/support 2. Enter your model number into the search box in the middle of the screen and click on the blue “Get Support" button. 3. Click on “Warranty" in the floating menu on the left side of the screen.Note: If “Warranty" is not listed in the floating menu, warranty information is also available in the Owner’s Manual.