3CCD Hard Disk Drive/SD Recording Camcorder with 30GB Hard Disk
Features 3CCD Hard Disk Drive/SD Palmcorder 174; Camcorder with Optical Image Stabilizer and 10x Optical Zoom, records to 30GB Hard Disk or SD Memory Card
- MEDIA .
- Records Onto SD/SDHC Memory Card, Hard Disk Drive
- Recording Format MPEG2
- Image Sensor (Total) 1/6" CCD (800K x 3 pixels)
- Image Sensor (Effective) 4:3 -- 640K x 3, 16:9 -- 540K x 3 (Moving Picture)4:3 -- 710K x 3, 16:9 -- 540K x 3 (Still Picture)
- F Value F1.8 (Wide) / F2.8 (Tele)
Optical Zoom10x Variable Speed
Digital Zoom10x - 700x
Focal Length3.0 - 30 mm
- 35mm Film Camera Equivalent 4:3 -- 45.6 - 456mm16:9 -- 46.7 - 467mm(Moving Picture)4:3 -- 43.4 - 434mm16:9 -- 47.0 - 470mm(Still Picture)
- Lens Type Panasonic
- 3CCD Camera System Yes
- Image Stabilizer Optical Image Stabilizer (O.I.S.)
- Still Picture Recording Yes
- Digital PhotoShot Function No
- Progressive PhotoShot Yes
- Minimum Illumination 1 Lux (Magic Pix®)
- White Balance Auto/Indoor/Outdoor/Manual
- High Speed Shutter 1/60 - 1/8,000 sec. (Moving Picture)1/30 - 1/2,000 sec. (Still Picture)
- Iris Auto/Manual
- Program AE (Auto Exposure) Yes
- Backlight Compensation Yes
- Electronic Viewfinder (EVF) No
- LCD Monitor 2.7" wide (123K pixels)
- Manual Focus Ring Yes
- MagicPix Images Yes
- Microphone Stereo Zoom MicWind Noise Reduction
- Date Recording Auto Date (in Date Code)
- Wide Mode (16:9) Yes
- On-Screen Display Language English / French / Spanish
- Flash No
- Quick Start No
Web Camera FunctionNo
- RECORDING & PLAYBACK
- Cue and Review Forward/Reverse
- Skip Yes
- Recording Mode XP/SP/LP
- Playback Mode XP/SP/LP
- Audio Recording Format HDD: Dolby Digital (2ch)SD card: MPEG1 Audio Layer 2
- Recording Time Approx. XP:7hr, SP:13.5hr, LP:27hr(30GB HDD)
- Still Picture JPEG Picture Size:3.1 MEGA: 2048 x 1512 (4:3)2.0 MEGA:1920 x 1080 (16:9)1.0 MEGA: 1280 x 960 (4:3)0.3 MEGA: 640 x 480 (4:3)
- Jog Dial Yes
- Thumbnail Display yes(Motion/Still Picture)
- Remaining Indication Yes
- SD CARD FEATURES .
- Built-in SD Slot Yes (SD/SDHC)
- Slide Show Yes
- DPOF Max. 999 images
- DCF Yes
- JACKS .
- S-Video Out Yes
- Mini DV In/Out (IEEE 1394) No
- Video Output AV out
- HDMI No
- USB 2.0 High Speed (mini B)
- Microphone (stereo mini) No
- Headphone (M3) No
- Accessory Shoe Cold
- INCLUDED ACCESSORIES .
- AC Adaptor Yes
- Battery Pack Lithium-Ion
- Strap No
- AV Cable Yes
- USB Cable Yes
- IR Remote Yes
- SD Memory Card 512MB
- Lens Cap Yes
- Software ImageMixer3
- DVD Disc No
- DV Tape No
- GENERAL .
- Power Supply DC 7.9V / 7.2V
- Power Consumption 5.7W
- Dimensions (H x W x D) 2.87'' x 2.76'' x 4.76''
- Weight 1.01
- UPC 037988980345
Owner's Manuals and Documentation
FAQsFrequently asked questions about your product
Where can I find more support or ask questions about my product?
Click Here to visit the Panasonic Community to search for specific FAQs or tutorials for your product or ask questions directly to Panasonic or other customers.
What should I do if my product needs service?
If you have a TV, Microwave, Vacuum, or Massage Chair : Click Here to locate an Authorized Servicer in your area.For repairs and exchanges of all other products:Ship your product to:Panasonic Factory Service Center4900 George McVay DriveSuite B; Door-12McAllen, TX 78503 Please include your name, address, telephone number, email address, copy of your purchase receipt (for warranty service), and a description of what is wrong with the unit. Freight collect shipments will not be accepted. Panasonic is not responsible for damage that occurs in transit. All contents should be packaged for safe travel to the service center. Customer should use a reputable small package shipping company that is able to provide a package tracking number and insurance (if customer should so desire to insure their package).Units that are abused, damaged, infested with insects, have corrosion, etc. will be placed out-of-warranty.Once your unit arrives at the facility, you may contact us for status at:Email: firstname.lastname@example.orgPlease reference your Service Job number when contacting. You will be contacted if there is any cost you are responsible for.
Where can I find Firmware for my product?
1. Visit http://shop.panasonic.com/support 2. Enter your model number into the search box in the middle of the screen and click on the blue “Get Support" button. 3. Click on “Firmware & Drivers" in the floating menu on the left side of the screen.Note: If “Firmware & Drivers" is not listed in the floating menu, there are no firmware or driver updates available for your product.
Where can I find the Owner’s Manual for my product?
1. Visit http://shop.panasonic.com/support 2. Enter your model number into the search box in the middle of the screen and click on the blue “Get Support" button. 3. Click on “Owner’s Manuals" in the floating menu on the left side of the screen.
Where can I find Warranty information for my product?
1. Visit http://shop.panasonic.com/support 2. Enter your model number into the search box in the middle of the screen and click on the blue “Get Support" button. 3. Click on “Warranty" in the floating menu on the left side of the screen.Note: If “Warranty" is not listed in the floating menu, warranty information is also available in the Owner’s Manual.