Hard Disk Drive/SD Recordable Camcorder with 32x Optical Zoom
Features Hard Disk Drive/SD Palmcorder Camcorder with Optical Image Stabilizer and 32x Optical Zoom, Records to 30GB Hard Disk or SD Memory Card
- MEDIA .
- Records Onto SD/SDHC Memory Card, Hard Disk Drive
- Recording Format MPEG2
- Image Sensor (Total) 1/6" CCD (680K pixels)
- Image Sensor (Effective) 4:3 -- 340K x 316:9 -- 460K x 3(Moving Picture)4:3 -- 350K x 316:9 -- 460K x 3(Still Picture)
- F Value F1.8 (Wide) / F3.7 (Tele)
Optical Zoom32x Variable Speed
Digital Zoom32x - 1,000x
Focal Length2.3 - 73.6 mm
- 35mm Film Camera Equivalent 4:3 -- 43.9 - 1405mm16:9 -- 35.9 - 1149mm(Moving Picture)4:3 -- 43.7 - 1398mm16:9 -- 35.6 - 1139mm(Still Picture)
- Lens Type Panasonic
- 3CCD Camera System No
- Image Stabilizer Optical Image Stabilizer (O.I.S.)
- Still Picture Recording Yes
- Digital PhotoShot Function No
- Progressive PhotoShot Yes
- Minimum Illumination 2 Lux (Magic Pix®)
- White Balance Auto/Indoor/Outdoor/Manual
- High Speed Shutter 1/60 - 1/8,000 sec. (Moving Picture)1/60 - 1/500 sec. (Still Picture)
- Iris Auto/Manual (Including Gain)
- Program AE (Auto Exposure) Yes
- Backlight Compensation Yes
- LCD Monitor 2.7" wide (123K pixels)
- Manual Focus Ring No
- MagicPix Images Yes
- Microphone Stereo Zoom MicWind Noise Reduction
- Date Recording Auto Date (in Date Code)
- Wide Mode (16:9) Yes
- On-Screen Display Language English / French / Spanish
- Flash No
- Quick Start No
Web Camera FunctionNo
- RECORDING & PLAYBACK
- Cue and Review Forward/Reverse
- Skip Yes
- Video Recording Format MPEG2 (Moving Picture)
- Recording Mode XP/SP/LP
- Playback Mode XP/SP/LP
- Audio Recording Format MPEG1 Audio Layer 2
- Recording Time Approx. XP:7hr, SP:13.5hr, LP:27hr(30GB HDD)
- Still Picture JPEG Picture Size:0.3 MEGA: 640 x 480 (4:3)0.2 MEGA: 640 x 360 (16:9)
- Jog Dial Yes
- Thumbnail Display yes(Motion/Still Picture)
- Remaining Indication Yes
- SD CARD FEATURES .
- Built-in SD Slot Yes (SD/SDHC)
- Slide Show Yes
- DPOF Max. 999 images
- DCF Yes
- JACKS .
- S-Video In No
- S-Video Out Yes
- Video Output AV out
- HDMI No
- USB 2.0 High Speed (mini B)
- Microphone (stereo mini) No
- Headphone (M3) No
- Accessory Shoe No
- INCLUDED ACCESSORIES .
- AC Adaptor Yes
- Battery Pack Lithium-Ion
- Strap No
- Video Component Cable No
- AV Cable AV/S Multi
- USB Cable Yes
- IR Remote No
- SD Memory Card No
- Lens Cap Yes
- Software ImageMixer3
- DVD Disc No
- DV Tape No
- Disc Cleaning Cloth No
- GENERAL .
- Power Supply DC 7.9V / 7.2V
- Power Consumption 4.4W
- Dimensions (H x W x D) 2.87'' x 2.76'' x 4.76''
Owner's Manuals and Documentation
FAQsFrequently asked questions about your product
Where can I find more support or ask questions about my product?
Click Here to visit the Panasonic Community to search for specific FAQs or tutorials for your product or ask questions directly to Panasonic or other customers.
What should I do if my product needs service?
If you have a TV, Microwave, Vacuum, or Massage Chair : Click Here to locate an Authorized Servicer in your area.For repairs and exchanges of all other products:Ship your product to:Panasonic Factory Service Center4900 George McVay DriveSuite B; Door-12McAllen, TX 78503 Please include your name, address, telephone number, email address, copy of your purchase receipt (for warranty service), and a description of what is wrong with the unit. Freight collect shipments will not be accepted. Panasonic is not responsible for damage that occurs in transit. All contents should be packaged for safe travel to the service center. Customer should use a reputable small package shipping company that is able to provide a package tracking number and insurance (if customer should so desire to insure their package).Units that are abused, damaged, infested with insects, have corrosion, etc. will be placed out-of-warranty.Once your unit arrives at the facility, you may contact us for status at:Email: firstname.lastname@example.orgPlease reference your Service Job number when contacting. You will be contacted if there is any cost you are responsible for.
Where can I find Firmware for my product?
1. Visit http://shop.panasonic.com/support 2. Enter your model number into the search box in the middle of the screen and click on the blue “Get Support" button. 3. Click on “Firmware & Drivers" in the floating menu on the left side of the screen.Note: If “Firmware & Drivers" is not listed in the floating menu, there are no firmware or driver updates available for your product.
Where can I find the Owner’s Manual for my product?
1. Visit http://shop.panasonic.com/support 2. Enter your model number into the search box in the middle of the screen and click on the blue “Get Support" button. 3. Click on “Owner’s Manuals" in the floating menu on the left side of the screen.
Where can I find Warranty information for my product?
1. Visit http://shop.panasonic.com/support 2. Enter your model number into the search box in the middle of the screen and click on the blue “Get Support" button. 3. Click on “Warranty" in the floating menu on the left side of the screen.Note: If “Warranty" is not listed in the floating menu, warranty information is also available in the Owner’s Manual.