SC-XH150 Home Theater System with DVD Player
DVD Home Theater Sound System
- 1080p DVD Upconversion
- 5.1Ch Front Layout/Surround, 1000 Watts
- HDMI w/ ARC (Audio Return Channel)
- DVD-ROM DVD Video
Output Power - Home Theater Mode (RMS)
Total Power: 1000W
Front: 160W x 2 (1kHz, 3ohms, 10% THD)
Center: 160W (1kHz, 3ohms, 10% THD)
Surround: 160W x 2 (1kHz, 3ohms, 10% THD)
Subwoofer: 200W (100Hz, 3ohms, 10% THD)
Output Power - Home Theater Mode (FTC)
Total Power: 430W
Front: 60W x 2 (150Hz-20kHz, 3ohms, 1% THD)
Center: 90W (150Hz-20kHz, 3ohms, 1% THD)
Surround: 60W x 2 (150Hz-20kHz, 3ohms, 1% THD)
Subwoofer: 100W (50Hz-150Hz, 3ohms, 1% THD)
- Selectable Speaker Layout Yes
- Subwoofer Level Yes
- Whisper-mode Surround Yes
- Digital Synthesizer Tuner Yes
- Easy Setup Yes
- Station Presets 30-FM
- Dolby® Digital Yes
- Dialog Enhancer Yes
- 1080p Up-Conversion with HDMI Yes
- Deep Color Yes
- Video D/A Converter 108MHz/12-bit
Universal Dock for
- iPod Full Title List on Screen Display for Music & Video Content Yes
iPod/ iPhonePlayback ( Music/Video/Photo) Yes
- HDMI Out Yes
- Video Out Yes
- SPEAKER SYSTEM:
- Front Configuration 1-way 1-speaker, Bass-reflex
- Front Speaker Unit 2-1/2" Full Range, Cone Type
- Front Weight (lb.) [Approx.] 0.77lbs (0.35kg)
Front Dimensions (H x W x D) [Approx.]
3-5/32 x 4-19/32 x 2-15/16 inch
(80 x 117 x 70.5 mm)
- Center Configuration 1-way 1-speaker, Bass-reflex
- Center Speaker Unit 2-1/2" Full Range, Cone Type
- Center Weight (lb.) [Approx.] 1.10lbs (0.52kg)
Center Dimensions (H x W x D) [Approx.]
3-3/16 x 5-23/32 x 2-15/16 inch
(81 x 145 x 70.5 mm)
- Surround Configuration 1-way 1-speaker, Bass-reflex
- Surround Speaker Unit 2-1/2" Full Range, Cone Type
- Surround Weight (lb.) [Approx.] 6.6lbs (3kg)
Surround Dimensions (H x W x D) [Approx.]
4-19/32 x 3-5/32 x 2-15/16 inch
( 117 x 80 x 70.5 mm)
- Subwoofer Configuration 1 way 1 speaker, Bass-reflex
- Subwoofer Speaker Unit 6-1/2" Woofer (Cone Type)
- Subwoofer Weight (lb.) [Approx.] 6.6lbs (3kg)
- Subwoofer Dimensions (H x W x D) [Approx.] 11-13/32 x 5-23/32 x 10-3/16 inch(289.5 x 145 x 259 mm)
- Main Set Weight (lb.) [Approx.] 5.7lbs (2.6kg)
Main Set Dimensions (W x H x D)(Inch) [Approx.]
16-15/16 x 1-1/2 x 10-31/32inch
(430 x 38 x 279 mm)
- Dolby ® Pro Logic® II Yes
- Digital Music Connection for iPod/iPhone Yes
- VIERA Link ™ (HDAVI Control 5) Yes
- Optical In Yes
- Analog Audio In RCA
- Video System NTSC
- Power Supply AC 120V, 60Hz
Normal Use: 75W
- Dimensions (H x W x D) 9.81'' x 18.56'' x 13.4''
- Weight 19.62 lbs
- DVD-R/DVD-RW/DVD-R DL DVD-Video
Owner's Manuals and Documentation
Why won't a rented disc play in my player?
If you're having difficulty playing a disc that you have rented or borrowed, try a disc that you own to see if it plays. If it does play then there could be a problem with the borrowed or rented disc. Try cleaning the disc with a soft cloth to remove any debris or fingerprints.
Where can I order parts for my product?
You can order parts and accessories for your machine from our Parts & Accessories Department at 1-800-833-9626.
Where can I find the firmware for my device?
Click here and enter your model number into the Get Support Now search box. Once your model appears, click on the "Support" link under the picture of your model. This will bring you to the Support Page for your model. If there are any firmware updates available for your model, they will be located under the Drivers & Downloads tab. If there is no Drivers & Downloads tab, your device's firmware is up to date.
When I connect my iPod/iPhone, I get audio; but no menus, video or photos from my iPod/iPhone appear on the TV. Why not?
To view the menus. photos, and video from your iPod/iPhone, a composite video cable(red/white/yellow) has to connected from the player to the TV. The menus, photos, and video will display on the corresponding video input on the TV.
What should I do if my Home Theater System will not turn on?
Try the following:
1. Press and hold the power button on the unit for a few seconds.
2. Ensure that the power cord is inserted properly into the back of the unit.
3. To verify that power is available, connect another device, such as a lamp, to the power source that the unit is connected.
4. If operation is not restored, please contact Panasonic for service assistance.
What should I do if my Home Theater freezes or locks-up?
1. Unplug all cables and USB devices from the home theater. 2. Unplug the power, wait about 30 seconds then reconnect.
The remote control for my Panasonic device is no longer functioning. Is there a remote control code available that will enable me to use another manufacturer's remote to operate this device?
You will have to contact the remote's manufacturer for the codes needed.
My unit has no power. What do I do?
If the unit is not powering on, remove the power cord plug from any power strip it may be connected to and plug directly into the wall outlet.
My Ipod is not being detected by my Home Audio System. What should I do?
Please make sure that your Ipod version is compatible with our product by checking the Ipod compatibility chart referenced on your user manual. Check if your Ipod is properly docked or connected to the product and verify if the Ipod is charging. If it is not charging, try another Ipod on the product. If two identical or different versions of Ipods are not detected by the product, it may a problem with the dock or connector and may require servicing of the product.
I would like to add a couple of outdoor speakers in my patio that are connected to this Home Theater System. Is this possible?
Using other speakers can damage the product and sound quality will be negatively affected. We recommend that you use the speakers that were supplied with the product.
I can still hear my TV speakers while connected to my Home Theater. Is there a way to turn them off?
Yes, check with your TV manufacturer's instruction manual to turn off or disable your TV speakers.
How do I reset the SC-XH150/50/70 Home Theater System?
While "DVD/CD" is the source and there is no disc inserted, press and hold [STOP] on the main unit and [>10] on the remote control until "RESET" appears on the main unit's display. Turn the unit off and on again.
How do I reset the SC-XH150 System?
While pressing and holding [INPUT SELECTOR], press [POWER]. "RESET" will appear on the display. Preset radio stations will not be erased.
How can I register for the warranty of my product?
You may register your products online by clicking here. It is not necessary to submit this form in order to effectuate the limited warranty. As long as there is a copy of the receipt, your product warranty begins from the date of purchase.
Am I able to playback a DVD from another Region other than Region 1?
No, on this device you are unable to playback a DVD from other Region.
Am I able to play a Blu-ray or DVD disc from another country?
No, the player will only play discs that are Region 1 or All.