DVD Home Theater System
DVD Home Theater System with Slim Tallboy Speakers and Subwoofer
Progressive Scan DVD Player/Receiver
4 Slim Tallboy Speakers
1 Center Channel Speaker
Output Power - Home Theater Mode (RMS)
Total Power: 500W
Front: 40W x 2 (1kHz, 6 ohms, 10% THD)
Center: 120W (1kHz, 6 ohms, 10% THD)
Surround: 50W x 2 (1kHz, 6 ohms, 10% THD)
Subwoofer: 200W (100Hz, 4 ohms, 10% THD)
Output Power - Home Theater Mode (FTC)
Total Power: 300W
Front: 27W x 2 (120Hz-20kHz, 6 ohms, 1% THD)
Center: 62W (120Hz-20kHz, 6 ohms, 1% THD)
Surround: 27W x 2 (120Hz-20kHz, 6 ohms, 1% THD)
Subwoofer: 130W (45Hz-120Hz, 4 ohms, 1% THD)
- Video D/A Converter 54MHz/10-bit
- Remote Control Universal
Dolby Digital DecoderYes
Dolby Pro Logic DecoderYes
- Multi-Channel Sound Field Yes
- Sound Field Control (SFC) Yes (6 Presets)
- Super Surround Sound Yes
- Subwoofer Level Control 4-step subwoofer level control (1/2/3/4) accessible via Subwoofer Level key on remote
- Double Re-Master Processing Yes
- FM/AM Digital Synthesizer Tuner Yes
- Energy Star® Qualified No
- 5 DVD/CD Changer No
Multi-Format Playback (Playable Disc Type)
DVD-RAM/DVD-R, CD, CD-R/RW, Video CD, JPEG, MP3, WMA
- Depth Enhancer Yes
- Dialogue Enhancer Yes
- Cinema Mode Yes
- Built-In VCR No
- Speakers - Wall-Mounting Holes and Built-In Nuts No
- Tall-Boy Speakers Yes, with Detachable Stand
- Magnetically Shielded Speakers Yes
- Front Speaker Configuration (drivers per speaker) 2-way, 2-speaker, bass-reflex
- Center Speaker Configuration (drivers per speaker) 3-way, 5-speaker bass-reflex
- Surround Satellite Speaker Configuration (drivers per speaker) 2-way, 2-speaker, bass-reflex
- Subwoofer Configuration 1-way, 1-speaker bass-reflex
Component Video OutYes
- Digital Inputs No
- Audio Inputs Yes
- Receiver Dimensions (inches, W x H x D) 9 27/32 x 41 7/8 x 9 27/32
- Receiver Weight (lbs) 17.2
- Front Speaker Cabinet Dimensions (W x H x D) inches 9 27/32 x 41 25/32 x 9 27/32
- Front Speaker Weight (lbs) 9.0
- Center Speaker Cabinet Dimensions (inches, W x H x D) 16 15/16 x 2 17/32 x 3 15/16
- Center Speaker Weight (lbs) 4.0
- Surround Satellite Speaker Cabinet Dimensions (inches, W x H x D) 9 27/32 x 41 25/32 x 9 27/32
- Surround Satellite Speaker Weight (lbs) 9.0
- Subwoofer Cabinet Dimensions (inches, W x H x D) 6 5/32 x 17 23/32 x 16 11/16
- Subwoofer Weight (lbs) 26.5
- System Configuration Progressive Scan DVD Player/Receiver
Owner's Manuals and Documentation
Where can I order parts for my product?
You can order parts and accessories for your machine from our Parts & Accessories Department at 1-800-833-9626.
Where can I find the firmware for my device?
Click here and enter your model number into the Get Support Now search box. Once your model appears, click on the "Support" link under the picture of your model. This will bring you to the Support Page for your model. If there are any firmware updates available for your model, they will be located under the Drivers & Downloads tab. If there is no Drivers & Downloads tab, your device's firmware is up to date.
What should I do if my Home Theater System will not turn on?
Try the following:
1. Press and hold the power button on the unit for a few seconds.
2. Ensure that the power cord is inserted properly into the back of the unit.
3. To verify that power is available, connect another device, such as a lamp, to the power source that the unit is connected.
4. If operation is not restored, please contact Panasonic for service assistance.
What should I do if my Home Theater freezes or locks-up?
1. Unplug all cables and USB devices from the home theater. 2. Unplug the power, wait about 30 seconds then reconnect.
The remote control for my Panasonic device is no longer functioning. Is there a remote control code available that will enable me to use another manufacturer's remote to operate this device?
You will have to contact the remote's manufacturer for the codes needed.
My unit has no power. What do I do?
If the unit is not powering on, remove the power cord plug from any power strip it may be connected to and plug directly into the wall outlet.
I can still hear my TV speakers while connected to my Home Theater. Is there a way to turn them off?
Yes, check with your TV manufacturer's instruction manual to turn off or disable your TV speakers.
How can I register for the warranty of my product?
You may register your products online by clicking here. It is not necessary to submit this form in order to effectuate the limited warranty. As long as there is a copy of the receipt, your product warranty begins from the date of purchase.