Home Theater System
This item is currently not available.
Home Theater System with Built-In DVD Recorder, 2 Front Wall-Mountable Tower Speakers, 1 Center Speaker, 2 Satellite Speakers, and Subwoofer 2-Way Wireless/Wireless 2nd Room Audio Ready
Output Power - Home Theater Mode (RMS)
Total Power: 1200W
Front: 190W x 2 (1kHz, 8 ohms, 10% THD)
Center: 320W (1kHz, 4 ohms, 10% THD)
Surround: 90W x 2 (1kHz, 4 ohms, 10% THD)
Subwoofer: 320W (100Hz, 4 ohms, 10% THD)
Output Power - Home Theater Mode (FTC)
Total Power: 750W
Front: 105W x 2 (120Hz-20kHz, 8 ohms, 1% THD)
Center: 220W (120Hz-20kHz, 4 ohms, 1% THD)
Surround: 65W x 2 (120Hz-20kHz, 4 ohms, 1% THD)
Subwoofer: 190W (45Hz-120Hz, 4 ohms, 1% THD)
- Center Focus Yes
- Audio D/A Converter 192kHz/24-bit
- Video D/A Converter 108MHz/12-bit
- Remote Control universal, controls most TV brands
- HDMI Terminals 1
- SPEAKER SYSTEM:
- HOME THEATER RECEIVER:
Dolby Digital DecoderYes
- Rear Wireless Ready Yes, 2-Way Wireless when used with optional Panasonic SH-FX60 2-Way Wireless Receiver
- Wireless 2nd Room Audio Ready Yes, when used with optional Panasonic SH-FX80 Wireless 2nd Room Receiver Kit
- 360° Sound Yes
- Surround Enhancer Yes
- H. Bass Sound Yes
- EZ Sync™ HDAVI Control Yes, via HDMI interface
- Sound Field Control (SFC) Yes (7 Presets)
- Super Surround Sound Yes
- Surround Music Yes
- FM/AM Digital Synthesizer Tuner Yes
- Energy Star® Qualified Yes
- DVD PLAYER:
- Built-in DVD Recorder Yes
- Recordable Disc Type DVD-RAM, DVD-R, DVD-RW, DVD+R, DVD+RW
- 1 Second Quick Start Yes, using DVD-RAM discs
- 2x LP Horizontal Resolution Recording Yes, records 500 lines of horizontal resolution in LP mode
- VHS Refresh Dubbing to DVD Yes
- DV Auto Recording & Playlist Creation Yes
- Multi-Format Playback (Playable Disc Type) DVD: DVD-Audio, DVD-Video, DVD-RAM, DVD-R, DVD-R (DL), DVD-RW, DVD+R, DVD+R (DL), DVD+RW CD: CD, CD-R/RW (including MP3 and JPEG files)
- High Definition (1080p) Up-Conversion Yes, using HDMI interface
- Speakers - Wall-Mounting Holes and Built-In Nuts Yes
- Magnetically Shielded Speakers Yes
- Front Speaker Configuration (drivers per speaker) 2-way, 3-speaker, bass-reflex
- Center Speaker Configuration (drivers per speaker) 2-way, 3-speaker bass-reflex
- Surround Satellite Speaker Configuration (drivers per speaker) Full range, 1 speaker, bass-reflex
- Subwoofer Configuration Bass-reflex
Component Video OutYes
- S-Video Out Yes
- Composite Video Out Yes
- DV Input Yes
- Music Port Yes, provides simple connection for portable audio players
- Audio Inputs Yes
- SD Card Slot Yes (JPEG/TIFF Photo Viewer)
- Receiver Dimensions (inches, W x H x D) 16 15/16 x 2 31/32 x 15 5/32
- Receiver Weight (lbs) 11.8
- Front Speaker Cabinet Dimensions (W x H x D) inches 10 5/32 x 43 1/4 - 53 5/32x 10 19/32
- Output Power - Home Theater Mode (RMS) Total Power: 1200W
FAQsFrequently asked questions about your product
Where can I find more support or ask questions about my product?
Click Here to visit the Panasonic Community to search for specific FAQs or tutorials for your product or ask questions directly to Panasonic or other customers.
What should I do if my product needs service?
If you have a TV, Microwave, Vacuum, or Massage Chair : Click Here to locate an Authorized Servicer in your area.For repairs and exchanges of all other products:Ship your product to:Panasonic Factory Service Center4900 George McVay DriveSuite B; Door-12McAllen, TX 78503 Please include your name, address, telephone number, email address, copy of your purchase receipt (for warranty service), and a description of what is wrong with the unit. Freight collect shipments will not be accepted. Panasonic is not responsible for damage that occurs in transit. All contents should be packaged for safe travel to the service center. Customer should use a reputable small package shipping company that is able to provide a package tracking number and insurance (if customer should so desire to insure their package).Units that are abused, damaged, infested with insects, have corrosion, etc. will be placed out-of-warranty.Once your unit arrives at the facility, you may contact us for status at:Email: email@example.comPlease reference your Service Job number when contacting. You will be contacted if there is any cost you are responsible for.
Where can I find Firmware for my product?
1. Visit http://shop.panasonic.com/support 2. Enter your model number into the search box in the middle of the screen and click on the blue “Get Support" button. 3. Click on “Firmware & Drivers" in the floating menu on the left side of the screen.Note: If “Firmware & Drivers" is not listed in the floating menu, there are no firmware or driver updates available for your product.
Where can I find the Owner’s Manual for my product?
1. Visit http://shop.panasonic.com/support 2. Enter your model number into the search box in the middle of the screen and click on the blue “Get Support" button. 3. Click on “Owner’s Manuals" in the floating menu on the left side of the screen.
Where can I find Warranty information for my product?
1. Visit http://shop.panasonic.com/support 2. Enter your model number into the search box in the middle of the screen and click on the blue “Get Support" button. 3. Click on “Warranty" in the floating menu on the left side of the screen.Note: If “Warranty" is not listed in the floating menu, warranty information is also available in the Owner’s Manual.