Home Theater System
Home Theater System with Built-In DVD Recorder, 2 Front Wall-Mountable Tower Speakers, 1 Center Speaker, 2 Satellite Speakers, and Subwoofer 2-Way Wireless/Wireless 2nd Room Audio Ready
Output Power - Home Theater Mode (RMS)
Total Power: 1200W
Front: 190W x 2 (1kHz, 8 ohms, 10% THD)
Center: 320W (1kHz, 4 ohms, 10% THD)
Surround: 90W x 2 (1kHz, 4 ohms, 10% THD)
Subwoofer: 320W (100Hz, 4 ohms, 10% THD)
Output Power - Home Theater Mode (FTC)
Total Power: 750W
Front: 105W x 2 (120Hz-20kHz, 8 ohms, 1% THD)
Center: 220W (120Hz-20kHz, 4 ohms, 1% THD)
Surround: 65W x 2 (120Hz-20kHz, 4 ohms, 1% THD)
Subwoofer: 190W (45Hz-120Hz, 4 ohms, 1% THD)
- Center Focus Yes
- Audio D/A Converter 192kHz/24-bit
- Video D/A Converter 108MHz/12-bit
- Remote Control universal, controls most TV brands
- HDMI Terminals 1
- SPEAKER SYSTEM:
- HOME THEATER RECEIVER:
Dolby Digital DecoderYes
- Rear Wireless Ready Yes, 2-Way Wireless when used with optional Panasonic SH-FX60 2-Way Wireless Receiver
- Wireless 2nd Room Audio Ready Yes, when used with optional Panasonic SH-FX80 Wireless 2nd Room Receiver Kit
- 360° Sound Yes
- Surround Enhancer Yes
- H. Bass Sound Yes
- EZ Sync™ HDAVI Control Yes, via HDMI interface
- Sound Field Control (SFC) Yes (7 Presets)
- Super Surround Sound Yes
- Surround Music Yes
- FM/AM Digital Synthesizer Tuner Yes
- Energy Star® Qualified Yes
- DVD PLAYER:
- Built-in DVD Recorder Yes
- Recordable Disc Type DVD-RAM, DVD-R, DVD-RW, DVD+R, DVD+RW
- 1 Second Quick Start Yes, using DVD-RAM discs
- 2x LP Horizontal Resolution Recording Yes, records 500 lines of horizontal resolution in LP mode
- VHS Refresh Dubbing to DVD Yes
- DV Auto Recording & Playlist Creation Yes
- Multi-Format Playback (Playable Disc Type) DVD: DVD-Audio, DVD-Video, DVD-RAM, DVD-R, DVD-R (DL), DVD-RW, DVD+R, DVD+R (DL), DVD+RW CD: CD, CD-R/RW (including MP3 and JPEG files)
- High Definition (1080p) Up-Conversion Yes, using HDMI interface
- Speakers - Wall-Mounting Holes and Built-In Nuts Yes
- Magnetically Shielded Speakers Yes
- Front Speaker Configuration (drivers per speaker) 2-way, 3-speaker, bass-reflex
- Center Speaker Configuration (drivers per speaker) 2-way, 3-speaker bass-reflex
- Surround Satellite Speaker Configuration (drivers per speaker) Full range, 1 speaker, bass-reflex
- Subwoofer Configuration Bass-reflex
Component Video OutYes
- S-Video Out Yes
- Composite Video Out Yes
- DV Input Yes
- Music Port Yes, provides simple connection for portable audio players
- Audio Inputs Yes
- SD Card Slot Yes (JPEG/TIFF Photo Viewer)
- Receiver Dimensions (inches, W x H x D) 16 15/16 x 2 31/32 x 15 5/32
- Receiver Weight (lbs) 11.8
- Front Speaker Cabinet Dimensions (W x H x D) inches 10 5/32 x 43 1/4 - 53 5/32x 10 19/32
- Output Power - Home Theater Mode (RMS) Total Power: 1200W
What do I do in the unit has no power?If the unit is not powering on, remove the power cord plug from any power strip it may be connected to and plug directly into the wall outlet.
How do I connect a Panasonic home theater system to my TV?Panasonic recommends that you use an HDMI cable to connect the HDMI output of your Blu-ray disc player to the HDMI input on your TV. Then place your TV on the correct HDMI input using your TV remote control.
What should I do if I am not getting any sound from the center or the right speaker?Center Speaker
Check the speaker wire connection on the back of the unit. Unplug the speaker wire from the back of the unit, and then reinsert it into the center speaker slot on the back of the unit. Next, go to the unit's audio settings and perform a speaker test. If you are using a stereo channel source or the unit has no center channel encoded, turn on the "Super Surround" option.
The right speaker of the center channel is a "Super Tweeter" it along with the full range speaker produce a more natural sound even though you may not hear audio coming from the super tweeter. Super tweeters produce high frequencies which may not be heard at all times.
How do I use the ARC feature with my home theater system?ARC is an abbreviation for Audio Return Channel. To use this feature the HDMI cable you are using must be compliant to HDMI v1.3 spec or later. Older cables may not work correctly.
VIERA Link can work with either the HDMI- ARC feature of a compatible TV.
For ARC usage make sure that the systems HDMI ARC port is connected to the TVs ARC port.
1. Press [HOME].
2. Select "Others" icon and press [OK].
3. Select "Setup" and press [OK].
4. Select "Audio" and press [OK].
5. Select "TV Audio Input" and press [OK]. Then select the "ARC" option.
Afterwards the TV's ARC feature will control the home theater system and the sound from the TV will be heard through the systems speakers.