Premium Sound 1000W DVD Home Theater System with 2 Tower Speakers
Premium Sound 1000W DVD Home Theater System with Kelton Subwoofer, 1080p Up-Conversion, Integrated Universal Dock for iPod®, 2 Tower Speakers, Wireless Rear Speaker and VIERA Link™
- System Configuration NTSC
Output Power - Home Theater Mode (RMS)
Total Power: 1000W
Front: 125W x 2 (1kHz, 3ohms, 10% THD)
Center: 250W (1kHz, 6ohms, 10% THD)
Surround: 125W x 2 (1kHz, 3ohms, 10% THD)
Subwoofer: 250W (100Hz, 6ohms, 10% THD)
Output Power - Home Theater Mode (FTC)
Total Power: 428W
Front: 63W x 2 (120Hz-20kHz, 3ohms, 1% THD)
Center: 113W (120Hz-20kHz, 6ohms, 1% THD)
Surround: 34W x 2 (120Hz-20kHz, 3ohms, 1% THD)
Subwoofer: 121W (45Hz-120Hz, 6ohms, 1% THD)
- Whisper-mode Surround Yes
- Video D/A Converter 108MHz/12-bit
VIERA Link™HDAVI Control 3
- Remote Control Yes
- Video Out Yes
- HDMI Terminals Yes
- SPEAKER SYSTEM:
- HOME THEATER RECEIVER:
Dolby Digital DecoderYes
Dolby Pro Logic DecoderDolby Pro Logic II
- Playback in Multiple Rooms Up to 3 rooms w/ SH-FX85 optional purchase
- Simple Operation to Host from Client to Model (Play, Stop, Skip, Preset Tuner Up/Down) Yes
- Multi-Room 2-Source Yes
- Runs on iPod® with included Dock Integrated
- Onscreen Display for iPod® Music Menu Yes
- iPod On-Screen Display for Music Menu Yes
- Playback iPod Music Yes
- Playback iPod Video video & photo
- Changer Type 5-Disc Changer
- Digital Outputs HDMI
- Option Port for Universal Dock for iPod ® Integrated
- Rear Wireless Ready Yes, Wireless System Included
- Wireless 2nd Room Audio Ready See "Playback in Multiple Rooms"
- Surround Enhancer Yes
- Rear Center Focus Yes
- Surround Music Yes
- Subwoofer Boost Yes
- FM/AM Digital Synthesizer Tuner Yes
- 5 DVD/CD Changer Yes
- Multi-Format Playback (Playable Disc Type) DVD-Video, DVD-RAM/-RW/-R/-R(DL), +R/+R(DL)/+RW, CD, CD-R/-RW, Video CD, SVCD, WMA, MP3, JPEG
- High Definition (1080p) Up-Conversion Yes
- Dialogue Enhancer Yes
- Cinema Mode Yes
- Variable Zoom Normal, Auto, x2, x4
- Tall-Boy Speakers 2
- Front Speaker Configuration (drivers per speaker) 1-way, 1-speaker, bass-reflex
- Front Speaker Full Range 2-1/2" cone type
- Center Speaker Configuration (drivers per speaker) 2-way, 2-speaker bass-reflex
- Center Speaker Full Range 2-1/2" Cone Type x 2
- Surround Satellite Speaker Configuration (drivers per speaker) 1-way, 1-speaker, bass-reflex
- Surround Satellite Speaker Full Range 2-1/2" Cone Type
- Subwoofer Configuration Kelton Type
- Speaker Unit [Approx.] 10" Passive Radiator/6-1/2" Woofer (Cone Type)
Component Video OutYes
- Headphone Out Yes
- Digital Inputs Yes (optical)
- Audio Inputs Yes
- Receiver Dimensions (inches, W x H x D) 6-1/2" x 3-17/32" x 6-15/32"
- Receiver Weight (lbs) 1.54
- Front Speaker Cabinet Dimensions (W x H x D) inches 9-29/32" x 44-7/32" x 9-1/4"
- Front Speaker Weight (lbs) 8.2
- Center Speaker Cabinet Dimensions (inches, W x H x D) 10-5/8" x 3-11/16" x 3-3/4"
- Center Speaker Weight (lbs) 2.9
- Surround Satellite Speaker Cabinet Dimensions (inches, W x H x D) 3-11/16" x 10-5/8" x 3-3/4"
- Surround Satellite Speaker Weight (lbs) 1.95
- Subwoofer Cabinet Dimensions (inches, W x H x D) 7-1/8" x 14-7/32" x 12-13/32"
- Subwoofer Weight (lbs) 10.4
FAQsFrequently asked questions about your product
Where can I find more support or ask questions about my product?
Click Here to visit the Panasonic Community to search for specific FAQs or tutorials for your product or ask questions directly to Panasonic or other customers.
What should I do if my product needs service?
If you have a TV, Microwave, Vacuum, or Massage Chair : Click Here to locate an Authorized Servicer in your area.For repairs and exchanges of all other products:Ship your product to:Panasonic Factory Service Center4900 George McVay DriveSuite B; Door-12McAllen, TX 78503 Please include your name, address, telephone number, email address, copy of your purchase receipt (for warranty service), and a description of what is wrong with the unit. Freight collect shipments will not be accepted. Panasonic is not responsible for damage that occurs in transit. All contents should be packaged for safe travel to the service center. Customer should use a reputable small package shipping company that is able to provide a package tracking number and insurance (if customer should so desire to insure their package).Units that are abused, damaged, infested with insects, have corrosion, etc. will be placed out-of-warranty.Once your unit arrives at the facility, you may contact us for status at:Email: firstname.lastname@example.orgPlease reference your Service Job number when contacting. You will be contacted if there is any cost you are responsible for.
Where can I find Firmware for my product?
1. Visit http://shop.panasonic.com/support 2. Enter your model number into the search box in the middle of the screen and click on the blue “Get Support" button. 3. Click on “Firmware & Drivers" in the floating menu on the left side of the screen.Note: If “Firmware & Drivers" is not listed in the floating menu, there are no firmware or driver updates available for your product.
Where can I find the Owner’s Manual for my product?
1. Visit http://shop.panasonic.com/support 2. Enter your model number into the search box in the middle of the screen and click on the blue “Get Support" button. 3. Click on “Owner’s Manuals" in the floating menu on the left side of the screen.
Where can I find Warranty information for my product?
1. Visit http://shop.panasonic.com/support 2. Enter your model number into the search box in the middle of the screen and click on the blue “Get Support" button. 3. Click on “Warranty" in the floating menu on the left side of the screen.Note: If “Warranty" is not listed in the floating menu, warranty information is also available in the Owner’s Manual.