Premium Sound 1000W DVD Home Theater System with 2 Tower Speakers
Premium Sound 1000W DVD Home Theater System with Kelton Subwoofer, 1080p Up-Conversion, Integrated Universal Dock for iPod®, 2 Tower Speakers, Wireless Rear Speaker and VIERA Link™
- System Configuration NTSC
Output Power - Home Theater Mode (RMS)
Total Power: 1000W
Front: 125W x 2 (1kHz, 3ohms, 10% THD)
Center: 250W (1kHz, 6ohms, 10% THD)
Surround: 125W x 2 (1kHz, 3ohms, 10% THD)
Subwoofer: 250W (100Hz, 6ohms, 10% THD)
Output Power - Home Theater Mode (FTC)
Total Power: 428W
Front: 63W x 2 (120Hz-20kHz, 3ohms, 1% THD)
Center: 113W (120Hz-20kHz, 6ohms, 1% THD)
Surround: 34W x 2 (120Hz-20kHz, 3ohms, 1% THD)
Subwoofer: 121W (45Hz-120Hz, 6ohms, 1% THD)
- Whisper-mode Surround Yes
- Video D/A Converter 108MHz/12-bit
VIERA Link™HDAVI Control 3
- Remote Control Yes
- Video Out Yes
- HDMI Terminals Yes
- SPEAKER SYSTEM:
- HOME THEATER RECEIVER:
Dolby Digital DecoderYes
Dolby Pro Logic DecoderDolby Pro Logic II
- Playback in Multiple Rooms Up to 3 rooms w/ SH-FX85 optional purchase
- Simple Operation to Host from Client to Model (Play, Stop, Skip, Preset Tuner Up/Down) Yes
- Multi-Room 2-Source Yes
- Runs on iPod® with included Dock Integrated
- Onscreen Display for iPod® Music Menu Yes
- iPod On-Screen Display for Music Menu Yes
- Playback iPod Music Yes
- Playback iPod Video video & photo
- Changer Type 5-Disc Changer
- Digital Outputs HDMI
- Option Port for Universal Dock for iPod ® Integrated
- Rear Wireless Ready Yes, Wireless System Included
- Wireless 2nd Room Audio Ready See "Playback in Multiple Rooms"
- Surround Enhancer Yes
- Rear Center Focus Yes
- Surround Music Yes
- Subwoofer Boost Yes
- FM/AM Digital Synthesizer Tuner Yes
- 5 DVD/CD Changer Yes
- Multi-Format Playback (Playable Disc Type) DVD-Video, DVD-RAM/-RW/-R/-R(DL), +R/+R(DL)/+RW, CD, CD-R/-RW, Video CD, SVCD, WMA, MP3, JPEG
- High Definition (1080p) Up-Conversion Yes
- Dialogue Enhancer Yes
- Cinema Mode Yes
- Variable Zoom Normal, Auto, x2, x4
- Tall-Boy Speakers 2
- Front Speaker Configuration (drivers per speaker) 1-way, 1-speaker, bass-reflex
- Front Speaker Full Range 2-1/2" cone type
- Center Speaker Configuration (drivers per speaker) 2-way, 2-speaker bass-reflex
- Center Speaker Full Range 2-1/2" Cone Type x 2
- Surround Satellite Speaker Configuration (drivers per speaker) 1-way, 1-speaker, bass-reflex
- Surround Satellite Speaker Full Range 2-1/2" Cone Type
- Subwoofer Configuration Kelton Type
- Speaker Unit [Approx.] 10" Passive Radiator/6-1/2" Woofer (Cone Type)
Component Video OutYes
- Headphone Out Yes
- Digital Inputs Yes (optical)
- Audio Inputs Yes
- Receiver Dimensions (inches, W x H x D) 6-1/2" x 3-17/32" x 6-15/32"
- Receiver Weight (lbs) 1.54
- Front Speaker Cabinet Dimensions (W x H x D) inches 9-29/32" x 44-7/32" x 9-1/4"
- Front Speaker Weight (lbs) 8.2
- Center Speaker Cabinet Dimensions (inches, W x H x D) 10-5/8" x 3-11/16" x 3-3/4"
- Center Speaker Weight (lbs) 2.9
- Surround Satellite Speaker Cabinet Dimensions (inches, W x H x D) 3-11/16" x 10-5/8" x 3-3/4"
- Surround Satellite Speaker Weight (lbs) 1.95
- Subwoofer Cabinet Dimensions (inches, W x H x D) 7-1/8" x 14-7/32" x 12-13/32"
- Subwoofer Weight (lbs) 10.4
- Replacement Accessories
What do I do in the unit has no power?If the unit is not powering on, remove the power cord plug from any power strip it may be connected to and plug directly into the wall outlet.
How do I connect a Panasonic home theater system to my TV?Panasonic recommends that you use an HDMI cable to connect the HDMI output of your Blu-ray disc player to the HDMI input on your TV. Then place your TV on the correct HDMI input using your TV remote control.
What should I do if I am not getting any sound from the center or the right speaker?Center Speaker
Check the speaker wire connection on the back of the unit. Unplug the speaker wire from the back of the unit, and then reinsert it into the center speaker slot on the back of the unit. Next, go to the unit's audio settings and perform a speaker test. If you are using a stereo channel source or the unit has no center channel encoded, turn on the "Super Surround" option.
The right speaker of the center channel is a "Super Tweeter" it along with the full range speaker produce a more natural sound even though you may not hear audio coming from the super tweeter. Super tweeters produce high frequencies which may not be heard at all times.
How do I use the ARC feature with my home theater system?ARC is an abbreviation for Audio Return Channel. To use this feature the HDMI cable you are using must be compliant to HDMI v1.3 spec or later. Older cables may not work correctly.
VIERA Link can work with either the HDMI- ARC feature of a compatible TV.
For ARC usage make sure that the systems HDMI ARC port is connected to the TVs ARC port.
1. Press [HOME].
2. Select "Others" icon and press [OK].
3. Select "Setup" and press [OK].
4. Select "Audio" and press [OK].
5. Select "TV Audio Input" and press [OK]. Then select the "ARC" option.
Afterwards the TV's ARC feature will control the home theater system and the sound from the TV will be heard through the systems speakers.