5-DVD Changer Home Theater System with Panasonic iPod Dock
Features Home Theater System with 5-DVD Changer, 2 Tower Speakers, Wireless Rear Speaker, High-Quality Picture & Sound, 1080p Up-Conversion, EZ Sync 8482; HDAVI Control with HDMI Connection, Included Panasonic Universal Dock for iPod 174; Playback & Recharging, Expandable to Multi-Room Wireless Audio with Optional SH-FX85 Wireless Kit
- System Configuration NTSC
- Output Power - Home Theater Mode (RMS) Total Power: 1200WFront: 250W x 2 (1kHz, 6 ohms, 10% THD)Center: 250W (1kHz, 6 ohms, 10% THD)Surround: 100W x 2 (100Hz, 4 ohms, 10% THD)Subwoofer: 250W (100Hz, 6 ohms, 10% THD)
- Output Power - Home Theater Mode (FTC) Total Power: 472WFront: 104W x 2 (120Hz-20kHz, 6 ohms, 1% THD)Center: 101W (120Hz-20kHz, 6 ohms, 1% THD)Surround: 34W x 2 (120Hz-20kHz, 4 ohms, 1% THD)Subwoofer: 95W (45Hz-120Hz, 6 ohms, 1% THD)
- Center Focus Yes
- Audio D/A Converter No
- Video D/A Converter 108MHz/12-bit
- Remote Control Yes
- INPUT/OUTPUT: .
- Wireless Terminal Yes
- HDMI Terminals Yes
- SPEAKER SYSTEM: .
- SPECIFICATIONS: .
- HOME THEATER RECEIVER: .
Dolby Digital DecoderYes
Dolby Pro Logic DecoderYes
- Auto Speaker Setup Yes
- Playback in Multiple Rooms 3 Rooms
- Simple Operation to Host from Client to Model (Play, Stop, Skip, Preset Tuner Up/Down) Yes
- Multi-Room 2-Source Yes
- Runs on iPod® with included Dock Yes (Playback, Recharge)
- XM Ready Yes
- Changer Type 5-Disc Changer
- Digital Outputs No
- Option Port for Universal Dock for iPod ® Yes
- LAN Terminal No
- Audio Ready Yes
- Rear Wireless Ready Yes, 2-Way Wireless using included Rear Wireless Speaker
- Wireless 2nd Room Audio Ready Yes, when used with optional Panasonic SH-FX85 Wireless 2nd Room Receiver Kit
- 360° Sound Yes
- Surround Enhancer Yes
- H. Bass Sound Yes
- EZ Sync™ HDAVI Control Yes, HDAVI Control II
- Multi-Channel Sound Field No
- Sound Field Control (SFC) No
- Super Surround Sound Yes
- Surround Music Yes
- Double Re-Master Processing No
- FM/AM Digital Synthesizer Tuner Yes
- Energy Star® Qualified Yes
- HDD: .
- Mulit-Source HDD Jukebox -
- CD, CD-R/RW to HDD Ripping No
- MP3 and WMA PC Files Transferring to HDD via LAN No
- AUX to HDD Recording No
- Music Shuffle No
- Digital Re-Master No
- DVD PLAYER: .
- Built-in DVD Recorder No
- Recordable Disc Type No
- 5 DVD/CD Changer Yes
- Multi-Format Playback (Playable Disc Type) DVD: DVD-Audio, DVD Video, DVD-RAM, DVD-RW, DVD-R/R(DL)/+R/+R(DL)/+RWCD: CD-R/RW, HighMAT (lvl 2), WMA, MP3 and JPEG
- High Definition (1080p) Up-Conversion Yes, using HDMI interface
- Depth Enhancer No
- Dialogue Enhancer Yes
- Cinema Mode Yes
- Variable Zoom Yes
- Monitor Select Yes
- Speakers - Wall-Mounting Holes and Built-In Nuts Yes
- Tall-Boy Speakers Yes
- Magnetically Shielded Speakers Yes
- Front Speaker Configuration (drivers per speaker) 2-way, 2-speaker, bass-reflex
- Front Speaker Full Range 2-1/2" cone type x 2
- Front Speaker Woofer No
- Front Speaker Tweeter No
- Center Speaker Configuration (drivers per speaker) 2-way, 2-speaker bass-reflex
- Center Speaker Full Range 2-1/2" Cone Type x 2
- Surround Satellite Speaker Configuration (drivers per speaker) Full Range, bass-reflex
- Surround Satellite Speaker Full Range 2-1/2" Cone Type
- SUBWOOFER: .
- Subwoofer Woofer 6-3/4" Cone Type
- Subwoofer Configuration Bass-reflex
Component Video OutYes
- S-Video Out No
- Composite Video Out 1
- DV Input No
- Music Port Yes, provides simple connection for portable audio players
- Digital Inputs No
- Audio Inputs 3 (Composite Audio, iPod® Dock, Music Port)
- SD Card Slot No
- Receiver Dimensions (inches, W x H x D) 16-15/16" x 2-15/16" x 16-11/16"
- Receiver Weight (lbs) 1.54
- DVD/CD/BD Dimensions (inches, W x H x D) 16-15/16" x 2-15/16" x 16-11/16"
- DVD/CD/BD Weight (lbs) 11.02 (Approx.)
- Front Speaker Cabinet Dimensions (W x H x D) inches 9-29/32" x 44-7/32" x 9-1/4"
- Front Speaker Weight (lbs) 8.4
- Center Speaker Cabinet Dimensions (inches, W x H x D) 10-5/8" x 3-11/16" x 3-3/4"
- Center Speaker Weight (lbs) 2.9
- Surround Satellite Speaker Cabinet Dimensions (inches, W x H x D) 3-5/8" x 5-19/32" x 3-3/4"
- Surround Satellite Speaker Weight (lbs) 1.32
- Subwoofer Cabinet Dimensions (inches, W x H x D) 7-3/32" x 17-17/32" x 13"
- Subwoofer Weight (lbs) 12.2
- Color black
- Dimensions (H x W x D) 215/16'' x 1615/16'' x 1611/16''
Owner's Manuals and Documentation
Why won't a rented disc play in my player?
If you're having difficulty playing a disc that you have rented or borrowed, try a disc that you own to see if it plays. If it does play then there could be a problem with the borrowed or rented disc. Try cleaning the disc with a soft cloth to remove any debris or fingerprints.
Why is a "No Read" error message appearing on my product?
Ensure that the surface of the disc is not dirty, scratched or smudged, or try another disc and see what happens. If the product is unable to play all discs, then it will require servicing.
Why can't a rented disc play in my player?
If you're having difficulty playing a disc that you have rented or borrowed, try a disc that you own to see if it plays.
If it does play then there could be a problem with the borrowed or rented disc. Try cleaning the disc with a soft cloth to remove any fingerprints or smudges.
Where can I order parts for my product?
You can order parts and accessories for your machine from our Parts & Accessories Department at 1-800-833-9626.
Where can I find the firmware for my device?
Click here and enter your model number into the Get Support Now search box. Once your model appears, click on the "Support" link under the picture of your model. This will bring you to the Support Page for your model. If there are any firmware updates available for your model, they will be located under the Drivers & Downloads tab. If there is no Drivers & Downloads tab, your device's firmware is up to date.
What should I do if my Home Theater System will not turn on?
Try the following:
1. Press and hold the power button on the unit for a few seconds.
2. Ensure that the power cord is inserted properly into the back of the unit.
3. To verify that power is available, connect another device, such as a lamp, to the power source that the unit is connected.
4. If operation is not restored, please contact Panasonic for service assistance.
What should I do if my Home Theater freezes or locks-up?
1. Unplug all cables and USB devices from the home theater. 2. Unplug the power, wait about 30 seconds then reconnect.
The remote control for my Panasonic device is no longer functioning. Is there a remote control code available that will enable me to use another manufacturer's remote to operate this device?
You will have to contact the remote's manufacturer for the codes needed.
My unit has no power. What do I do?
If the unit is not powering on, remove the power cord plug from any power strip it may be connected to and plug directly into the wall outlet.
I would like to have the latest firmware update sent to me for my Blu-ray Player.
The latest firmware updates are available in our "Support" section and can be downloaded free of charge. Click on this link (Click Here.) and enter your model number. Click on support and then find the update by clicking the "Drivers & Downloads" tab. If you need the update sent to you please contact us by one of the methods listed to the right side of the page in the "Contact Us" box. There will be a minimum charge of
I can still hear my TV speakers while connected to my Home Theater. Is there a way to turn them off?
Yes, check with your TV manufacturer's instruction manual to turn off or disable your TV speakers.
How can I register for the warranty of my product?
You may register your products online by clicking here. It is not necessary to submit this form in order to effectuate the limited warranty. As long as there is a copy of the receipt, your product warranty begins from the date of purchase.
Am I able to playback a DVD from another Region other than Region 1?
No, on this device you are unable to playback a DVD from other Region.
Am I able to play a Blu-ray or DVD disc from another country?
No, the player will only play discs that are Region 1 or All.