5-DVD Changer Home Theater System with Wireless Rear Speaker
Features Home Theater System with 5-DVD Changer, Wireless Rear Speaker, High-Quality Picture & Sound, 1080p Up-Conversion, EZ Sync 8482; HDAVI Control with HDMI Connection, Included Panasonic Universal Dock for iPod 174; Playback & Recharging, Expandable to Multi-Room Wireless Audio with Optional SH-FX85 Wireless Kit
- System Configuration NTSC
- Output Power - Home Theater Mode (RMS) Total Power: 1000WFront: 125W x 2 (1kHz, 3 ohms, 10% THD)Center: 250W (1kHz, 6 ohms, 10% THD)Surround: 125W x 2 (100Hz, 3 ohms, 10% THD)Subwoofer: 250W (100Hz, 6 ohms, 10% THD)
- Output Power - Home Theater Mode (FTC) Total Power: 428WFront: 63W x 2 (120Hz-20kHz, 3 ohms, 1% THD)Center: 113W (120Hz-20kHz, 6 ohms, 1% THD)Surround: 34W x 2 (120Hz-20kHz, 3 ohms, 1% THD)Subwoofer: 121W (45Hz-120Hz, 6 ohms, 1% THD)
- Center Focus Yes
- Audio D/A Converter No
- Video D/A Converter 108MHz/12-bit
- Remote Control Yes
- INPUT/OUTPUT: .
- Wireless Terminal Yes
- HDMI Terminals Yes
- SPEAKER SYSTEM: .
- SPECIFICATIONS: .
- HOME THEATER RECEIVER: .
Dolby Digital DecoderYes
Dolby Pro Logic DecoderYes
- Auto Speaker Setup No
- Playback in Multiple Rooms 3 Rooms
- Simple Operation to Host from Client to Model (Play, Stop, Skip, Preset Tuner Up/Down) Yes
- Multi-Room 2-Source Yes
- Runs on iPod® with included Dock Yes (Playback, Recharge)
- XM Ready Yes
- Changer Type 5-Disc Changer
- Digital Outputs No
- Option Port for Universal Dock for iPod ® Yes
- LAN Terminal No
- Audio Ready Yes
- Rear Wireless Ready Yes, 2-Way Wireless using included Rear Wireless Speaker
- Wireless 2nd Room Audio Ready Yes, when used with optional Panasonic SH-FX85 Wireless 2nd Room Receiver Kit
- 360° Sound Yes
- Surround Enhancer Yes
- H. Bass Sound Yes
- EZ Sync™ HDAVI Control Yes, HDAVI Control II
- Multi-Channel Sound Field No
- Sound Field Control (SFC) No
- Super Surround Sound Yes
- Surround Music Yes
- Double Re-Master Processing No
- FM/AM Digital Synthesizer Tuner Yes
- Energy Star® Qualified Yes
- HDD: .
- Mulit-Source HDD Jukebox -
- CD, CD-R/RW to HDD Ripping No
- MP3 and WMA PC Files Transferring to HDD via LAN No
- AUX to HDD Recording No
- Music Shuffle No
- Digital Re-Master No
- DVD PLAYER: .
- Built-in DVD Recorder No
- Recordable Disc Type No
- 5 DVD/CD Changer Yes
- Multi-Format Playback (Playable Disc Type) DVD: DVD-Audio, DVD Video, DVD-RAM, DVD-RW, DVD-R/R(DL)/+R/+R(DL)/+RWCD: CD-R/RW, HighMAT (lvl 2), WMA, MP3 and JPEG
- High Definition (1080p) Up-Conversion Yes, using HDMI interface
- Depth Enhancer No
- Dialogue Enhancer Yes
- Cinema Mode Yes
- Variable Zoom Yes
- Monitor Select Yes
- Speakers - Wall-Mounting Holes and Built-In Nuts Yes
- Tall-Boy Speakers No
- Magnetically Shielded Speakers Yes
- Front Speaker Configuration (drivers per speaker) Full Range, bass-reflex
- Front Speaker Full Range 2-1/2" cone type
- Front Speaker Woofer No
- Front Speaker Tweeter No
- Center Speaker Configuration (drivers per speaker) Full Range, 2-Speaker, Bass-Reflex
- Center Speaker Full Range 2-1/2" Cone Type x 2
- Surround Satellite Speaker Configuration (drivers per speaker) Full Range, bass-reflex
- Surround Satellite Speaker Full Range 2-1/2" Cone Type
- SUBWOOFER: .
- Subwoofer Woofer 6-1/2" Cone Type
- Subwoofer Configuration Bass-reflex
Component Video OutYes
- S-Video Out No
- Composite Video Out 1
- DV Input No
- Music Port Yes, provides simple connection for portable audio players
- Digital Inputs No
- Audio Inputs 3 (Composite Audio, iPod® Dock, Music Port)
- SD Card Slot No
- Receiver Dimensions (inches, W x H x D) 16-15/16" x 2-15/16" x 16-11/16"
- Receiver Weight (lbs) 1.54
- DVD/CD/BD Dimensions (inches, W x H x D) 16-15/16" x 2-15/16" x 16-11/16"
- DVD/CD/BD Weight (lbs) 11.02 (Approx.)
- Front Speaker Cabinet Dimensions (W x H x D) inches 3-5/8" x 10-23/32" x 3-3/4"
- Front Speaker Weight (lbs) 1.98
- Center Speaker Cabinet Dimensions (inches, W x H x D) 10-5/8" x 3-11/16" x 3-3/4"
- Center Speaker Weight (lbs) 2.9
- Surround Satellite Speaker Cabinet Dimensions (inches, W x H x D) 3-5/8" x 5-19/32" x 3-3/4"
- Surround Satellite Speaker Weight (lbs) 1.32
- Subwoofer Cabinet Dimensions (inches, W x H x D) 7" x 16-23/32" x 10-1/8"
- Subwoofer Weight (lbs) 8.8
- Color black
- Dimensions (H x W x D) 215/16'' x 1615/16'' x 1611/16''
- UPC 037988255535
What do I do in the unit has no power?If the unit is not powering on, remove the power cord plug from any power strip it may be connected to and plug directly into the wall outlet.
How do I connect a Panasonic home theater system to my TV?Panasonic recommends that you use an HDMI cable to connect the HDMI output of your Blu-ray disc player to the HDMI input on your TV. Then place your TV on the correct HDMI input using your TV remote control.
What should I do if I am not getting any sound from the center or the right speaker?Center Speaker
Check the speaker wire connection on the back of the unit. Unplug the speaker wire from the back of the unit, and then reinsert it into the center speaker slot on the back of the unit. Next, go to the unit's audio settings and perform a speaker test. If you are using a stereo channel source or the unit has no center channel encoded, turn on the "Super Surround" option.
The right speaker of the center channel is a "Super Tweeter" it along with the full range speaker produce a more natural sound even though you may not hear audio coming from the super tweeter. Super tweeters produce high frequencies which may not be heard at all times.
How do I use the ARC feature with my home theater system?ARC is an abbreviation for Audio Return Channel. To use this feature the HDMI cable you are using must be compliant to HDMI v1.3 spec or later. Older cables may not work correctly.
VIERA Link can work with either the HDMI- ARC feature of a compatible TV.
For ARC usage make sure that the systems HDMI ARC port is connected to the TVs ARC port.
1. Press [HOME].
2. Select "Others" icon and press [OK].
3. Select "Setup" and press [OK].
4. Select "Audio" and press [OK].
5. Select "TV Audio Input" and press [OK]. Then select the "ARC" option.
Afterwards the TV's ARC feature will control the home theater system and the sound from the TV will be heard through the systems speakers.