5-DVD Changer Home Theater System with Wireless Rear Speaker
Features Home Theater System with 5-DVD Changer, Wireless Rear Speaker, High-Quality Picture & Sound, 1080p Up-Conversion, EZ Sync 8482; HDAVI Control with HDMI Connection, Included Panasonic Universal Dock for iPod 174; Playback & Recharging, Expandable to Multi-Room Wireless Audio with Optional SH-FX85 Wireless Kit
- System Configuration NTSC
- Output Power - Home Theater Mode (RMS) Total Power: 1000WFront: 125W x 2 (1kHz, 3 ohms, 10% THD)Center: 250W (1kHz, 6 ohms, 10% THD)Surround: 125W x 2 (100Hz, 3 ohms, 10% THD)Subwoofer: 250W (100Hz, 6 ohms, 10% THD)
- Output Power - Home Theater Mode (FTC) Total Power: 428WFront: 63W x 2 (120Hz-20kHz, 3 ohms, 1% THD)Center: 113W (120Hz-20kHz, 6 ohms, 1% THD)Surround: 34W x 2 (120Hz-20kHz, 3 ohms, 1% THD)Subwoofer: 121W (45Hz-120Hz, 6 ohms, 1% THD)
- Center Focus Yes
- Audio D/A Converter No
- Video D/A Converter 108MHz/12-bit
- Remote Control Yes
- INPUT/OUTPUT: .
- Wireless Terminal Yes
- HDMI Terminals Yes
- SPEAKER SYSTEM: .
- SPECIFICATIONS: .
- HOME THEATER RECEIVER: .
Dolby Digital DecoderYes
Dolby Pro Logic DecoderYes
- Auto Speaker Setup No
- Playback in Multiple Rooms 3 Rooms
- Simple Operation to Host from Client to Model (Play, Stop, Skip, Preset Tuner Up/Down) Yes
- Multi-Room 2-Source Yes
- Runs on iPod® with included Dock Yes (Playback, Recharge)
- XM Ready Yes
- Changer Type 5-Disc Changer
- Digital Outputs No
- Option Port for Universal Dock for iPod ® Yes
- LAN Terminal No
- Audio Ready Yes
- Rear Wireless Ready Yes, 2-Way Wireless using included Rear Wireless Speaker
- Wireless 2nd Room Audio Ready Yes, when used with optional Panasonic SH-FX85 Wireless 2nd Room Receiver Kit
- 360° Sound Yes
- Surround Enhancer Yes
- H. Bass Sound Yes
- EZ Sync™ HDAVI Control Yes, HDAVI Control II
- Multi-Channel Sound Field No
- Sound Field Control (SFC) No
- Super Surround Sound Yes
- Surround Music Yes
- Double Re-Master Processing No
- FM/AM Digital Synthesizer Tuner Yes
- Energy Star® Qualified Yes
- HDD: .
- Mulit-Source HDD Jukebox -
- CD, CD-R/RW to HDD Ripping No
- MP3 and WMA PC Files Transferring to HDD via LAN No
- AUX to HDD Recording No
- Music Shuffle No
- Digital Re-Master No
- DVD PLAYER: .
- Built-in DVD Recorder No
- Recordable Disc Type No
- 5 DVD/CD Changer Yes
- Multi-Format Playback (Playable Disc Type) DVD: DVD-Audio, DVD Video, DVD-RAM, DVD-RW, DVD-R/R(DL)/+R/+R(DL)/+RWCD: CD-R/RW, HighMAT (lvl 2), WMA, MP3 and JPEG
- High Definition (1080p) Up-Conversion Yes, using HDMI interface
- Depth Enhancer No
- Dialogue Enhancer Yes
- Cinema Mode Yes
- Variable Zoom Yes
- Monitor Select Yes
- Speakers - Wall-Mounting Holes and Built-In Nuts Yes
- Tall-Boy Speakers No
- Magnetically Shielded Speakers Yes
- Front Speaker Configuration (drivers per speaker) Full Range, bass-reflex
- Front Speaker Full Range 2-1/2" cone type
- Front Speaker Woofer No
- Front Speaker Tweeter No
- Center Speaker Configuration (drivers per speaker) Full Range, 2-Speaker, Bass-Reflex
- Center Speaker Full Range 2-1/2" Cone Type x 2
- Surround Satellite Speaker Configuration (drivers per speaker) Full Range, bass-reflex
- Surround Satellite Speaker Full Range 2-1/2" Cone Type
- SUBWOOFER: .
- Subwoofer Woofer 6-1/2" Cone Type
- Subwoofer Configuration Bass-reflex
Component Video OutYes
- S-Video Out No
- Composite Video Out 1
- DV Input No
- Music Port Yes, provides simple connection for portable audio players
- Digital Inputs No
- Audio Inputs 3 (Composite Audio, iPod® Dock, Music Port)
- SD Card Slot No
- Receiver Dimensions (inches, W x H x D) 16-15/16" x 2-15/16" x 16-11/16"
- Receiver Weight (lbs) 1.54
- DVD/CD/BD Dimensions (inches, W x H x D) 16-15/16" x 2-15/16" x 16-11/16"
- DVD/CD/BD Weight (lbs) 11.02 (Approx.)
- Front Speaker Cabinet Dimensions (W x H x D) inches 3-5/8" x 10-23/32" x 3-3/4"
- Front Speaker Weight (lbs) 1.98
- Center Speaker Cabinet Dimensions (inches, W x H x D) 10-5/8" x 3-11/16" x 3-3/4"
- Center Speaker Weight (lbs) 2.9
- Surround Satellite Speaker Cabinet Dimensions (inches, W x H x D) 3-5/8" x 5-19/32" x 3-3/4"
- Surround Satellite Speaker Weight (lbs) 1.32
- Subwoofer Cabinet Dimensions (inches, W x H x D) 7" x 16-23/32" x 10-1/8"
- Subwoofer Weight (lbs) 8.8
- Color black
- Dimensions (H x W x D) 215/16'' x 1615/16'' x 1611/16''
- UPC 037988255535
Owner's Manuals and Documentation
FAQsFrequently asked questions about your product
Where can I find more support or ask questions about my product?
Click Here to visit the Panasonic Community to search for specific FAQs or tutorials for your product or ask questions directly to Panasonic or other customers.
What should I do if my product needs service?
If you have a TV, Microwave, Vacuum, or Massage Chair : Click Here to locate an Authorized Servicer in your area.For repairs and exchanges of all other products:Ship your product to:Panasonic Factory Service Center4900 George McVay DriveSuite B; Door-12McAllen, TX 78503 Please include your name, address, telephone number, email address, copy of your purchase receipt (for warranty service), and a description of what is wrong with the unit. Freight collect shipments will not be accepted. Panasonic is not responsible for damage that occurs in transit. All contents should be packaged for safe travel to the service center. Customer should use a reputable small package shipping company that is able to provide a package tracking number and insurance (if customer should so desire to insure their package).Units that are abused, damaged, infested with insects, have corrosion, etc. will be placed out-of-warranty.Once your unit arrives at the facility, you may contact us for status at:Email: firstname.lastname@example.orgPlease reference your Service Job number when contacting. You will be contacted if there is any cost you are responsible for.
Where can I find Firmware for my product?
1. Visit http://shop.panasonic.com/support 2. Enter your model number into the search box in the middle of the screen and click on the blue “Get Support" button. 3. Click on “Firmware & Drivers" in the floating menu on the left side of the screen.Note: If “Firmware & Drivers" is not listed in the floating menu, there are no firmware or driver updates available for your product.
Where can I find the Owner’s Manual for my product?
1. Visit http://shop.panasonic.com/support 2. Enter your model number into the search box in the middle of the screen and click on the blue “Get Support" button. 3. Click on “Owner’s Manuals" in the floating menu on the left side of the screen.
Where can I find Warranty information for my product?
1. Visit http://shop.panasonic.com/support 2. Enter your model number into the search box in the middle of the screen and click on the blue “Get Support" button. 3. Click on “Warranty" in the floating menu on the left side of the screen.Note: If “Warranty" is not listed in the floating menu, warranty information is also available in the Owner’s Manual.