DVD Home Theater System
Premium Sound Quality
Smart Setup Guide
- CD CD-DA
- DVD-RAM Yes
- Television Signal System NTSC
Output Power - Home Theater Mode (RMS)
Total Power: 1000W
Front: 125W x 2 (1kHz, 3ohms, 10% THD)
Center: 250W (1kHz, 6ohms, 10% THD)
Surround: 125W x 2 (1kHz, 3ohms, 10% THD)
Subwoofer: 250W (100Hz, 6ohms, 10% THD)
Output Power - Home Theater Mode (FTC)
Total Power: 428W
Front: 63W x 2 (120Hz-20kHz, 3ohms, 1% THD)
Center: 113W (120Hz-20kHz, 6ohms, 1% THD)
Surround: 34W x 2 (120Hz-20kHz, 3ohms, 1% THD)
Subwoofer: 121W (45Hz-120Hz, 6ohms, 1% THD)
- Center Focus Yes
- Whisper-mode Surround Yes
- Dolby® Digital Decoder / Dolby® Pro Logic® II Yes
- Digital Synthesizer Tuner Yes
- Station Presets 30-AM/ 30-FM
- Deep Color Yes
- Video D/A Converter 108MHz/12-bit
- Zoom Function (JPEG) Yes
- Smart Setup Yes
- Video Out 1
- Wireless Terminal 1
- Phone Out 1
- HDMI Terminals 1
- Front Configuration 1-way 1-speaker, Bass-reflex
- Front Weight (lb.) [Approx.] 5.1
- Center Configuration 2-Way 2-Speaker, Bass-reflex
- Center Weight (lb.) [Approx.] 2.6
- Surround Configuration 1-way 1-speaker, Bass-reflex
- Surround Weight (lb.) [Approx.] 1.1
- Subwoofer Configuration Bass-Reflex Type
- Subwoofer Weight (lb.) [Approx.] 7.9
Dolby Digital DecoderYes
- Changer Type 5-Disc Changer
- Super Surround Sound Yes
- Subwoofer Level Control Yes
- High Definition (1080p) Up-Conversion Yes, using HDMI interface
Component Video Out1
- Digital Inputs 1 (Optical)
- Audio Inputs 1 (AUX)
- + R*2/ +R DL*2 / +RW*2 Yes
- VIERA Link Yes (HDAVI Control 4)
- Universal Dock for iPod Integrated
- iPod Full Title List on Screen Display for Music & Video Contents Yes
- iPod Music /Video*9 /Photo Playback Yes
- Front Speaker Unit [Approx.] 2-1/2" Full Range, Cone Type (Bamboo Cone)
- Surround Speaker Unit [Approx.] 2-1/2" Full Range, Cone Type
- Subwoofer Speaker Unit [Approx.] 6-1/2" Woofer (Cone Type)
- Subwoofer Dimensions (W x H x D) [Approx.] 6-1/32 x 16-11/32 x 10-1/8
- DVD-Video Yes
- DVD-RAM/ -RW/ -R/ -R (DL) Yes
- +R1/ +R (DL)/ +RW Yes
- CD, CD-R/ RW Yes
- Video CD Yes
- SVCD Yes
- WMA Yes
- MP3 Yes
- JPEG Yes
- EQ (Flat/ Heavy/ Clear/ Soft) Yes (4 preset)
- Front Dimensions (W x H x D) [Approx.] 10-1/16" x 40-3/16" x 10-1/16"
- Center Speaker Unit [Approx.] 2-1/2" Woofer + 2-1/2" Full Range, Cone Type
- Center Dimensions (W x H x D) [Approx.] 9-27/32" x 3-3/4" x 3-3/16"
- Surround Dimensions (W x H x D) [Approx.] 3-5/8" x 5-1/32" x 3-3/16"
- Dimensions (H x W x D) 3.75'' x 16.94'' x 12.88''
- Weight 46.3 lbs
Why won't a rented disc play in my player?
If you're having difficulty playing a disc that you have rented or borrowed, try a disc that you own to see if it plays. If it does play then there could be a problem with the borrowed or rented disc. Try cleaning the disc with a soft cloth to remove any debris or fingerprints.
Why is a "No Read" error message appearing on my product?
Ensure that the surface of the disc is not dirty, scratched or smudged, or try another disc and see what happens. If the product is unable to play all discs, then it will require servicing.
Why can't a rented disc play in my player?
If you're having difficulty playing a disc that you have rented or borrowed, try a disc that you own to see if it plays.
If it does play then there could be a problem with the borrowed or rented disc. Try cleaning the disc with a soft cloth to remove any fingerprints or smudges.
Where can I order parts for my product?
You can order parts and accessories for your machine from our Parts & Accessories Department at 1-800-833-9626.
Where can I find the firmware for my device?
Click here and enter your model number into the Get Support Now search box. Once your model appears, click on the "Support" link under the picture of your model. This will bring you to the Support Page for your model. If there are any firmware updates available for your model, they will be located under the Drivers & Downloads tab. If there is no Drivers & Downloads tab, your device's firmware is up to date.
What should I do if my Home Theater System will not turn on?
Try the following:
1. Press and hold the power button on the unit for a few seconds.
2. Ensure that the power cord is inserted properly into the back of the unit.
3. To verify that power is available, connect another device, such as a lamp, to the power source that the unit is connected.
4. If operation is not restored, please contact Panasonic for service assistance.
What should I do if my Home Theater freezes or locks-up?
1. Unplug all cables and USB devices from the home theater. 2. Unplug the power, wait about 30 seconds then reconnect.
The remote control for my Panasonic device is no longer functioning. Is there a remote control code available that will enable me to use another manufacturer's remote to operate this device?
You will have to contact the remote's manufacturer for the codes needed.
My unit has no power. What do I do?
If the unit is not powering on, remove the power cord plug from any power strip it may be connected to and plug directly into the wall outlet.
I would like to have the latest firmware update sent to me for my Blu-ray Player.
The latest firmware updates are available in our "Support" section and can be downloaded free of charge. Click on this link (Click Here.) and enter your model number. Click on support and then find the update by clicking the "Drivers & Downloads" tab. If you need the update sent to you please contact us by one of the methods listed to the right side of the page in the "Contact Us" box. There will be a minimum charge of
I can still hear my TV speakers while connected to my Home Theater. Is there a way to turn them off?
Yes, check with your TV manufacturer's instruction manual to turn off or disable your TV speakers.
How can I register for the warranty of my product?
You may register your products online by clicking here. It is not necessary to submit this form in order to effectuate the limited warranty. As long as there is a copy of the receipt, your product warranty begins from the date of purchase.
Am I able to playback a DVD from another Region other than Region 1?
No, on this device you are unable to playback a DVD from other Region.
Am I able to play a Blu-ray or DVD disc from another country?
No, the player will only play discs that are Region 1 or All.