DVD Home Theater Sound System
- Dynamic Boom-Boom Sound Big 10 inch Subwoofer and 6-1/2 inch Woofer
- VIERA Link™ Operate with Your VIERA Remote Control
- Integrated Universal Dock for iPod
- Television Signal System NTSC
Output Power - Home Theater Mode (RMS)
Total Power: 1000W
Front: 125W x 2 (1kHz, 3ohms, 10% THD)
Center: 250W (1kHz, 6ohms, 10% THD)
Surround: 125W x 2 (1kHz, 3ohms, 10% THD)
Subwoofer: 250W (100Hz, 6ohms, 10% THD)
Output Power - Home Theater Mode (FTC)
Total Power: 428W
Front: 75W x 2 (120Hz-20kHz, 3ohms, 1% THD)
Center: 105W (120Hz-20kHz, 6ohms, 1% THD)
Surround: 34W x 2 (120Hz-20kHz, 3ohms, 1% THD)
Subwoofer: 105W (45Hz-120Hz, 6ohms, 1% THD)
- Center Focus Yes
- Whisper-mode Surround Yes
- Dolby® Digital Decoder / Dolby® Pro Logic® II Yes
- Digital Synthesizer Tuner Yes
- Station Presets 30-AM/ 30-FM
- Deep Color Yes
- Video D/A Converter 108MHz/12-bit
- Zoom Function (JPEG) Yes
- Smart Setup Yes
- HDMI Output 1
- Video Out 1
- Wireless Terminal 1
- Phone Out 1
- Front Configuration 1-way 1-speaker, Bass-reflex
- Front Weight (lb.) [Approx.] 5.1
- Center Configuration 2-Way 2-Speaker, Bass-reflex
- Center Weight (lb.) [Approx.] 2.6
- Surround Configuration 1-way 1-speaker, Bass-reflex
- Surround Weight (lb.) [Approx.] 1.1
- Subwoofer Configuration Kelton type
- Subwoofer Weight (lb.) [Approx.] 10.4
Dolby Digital DecoderYes
- Changer Type 5-Disc Changer
- Rear Wireless Ready Yes
- Super Surround Sound Yes
- Subwoofer Level Control Yes
- High Definition (1080p) Up-Conversion Yes, using HDMI interface
- Dialogue Enhancer Yes
Component Video Out1
- Digital Inputs 1 (Optical)
- Audio Inputs 1 (AUX)
- Receiver Dimensions (inches, W x H x D) 16-15/16" x 2-11/16" x 12-7/8"
- Receiver Weight (lbs) 7.9
- VIERA Link Yes (HDAVI Control 4)
- Universal Dock for iPod Integrated
- iPod Full Title List on Screen Display for Music & Video Contents Yes
- iPod Music /Video*9 /Photo Playback Yes
- Front Speaker Unit [Approx.] 2-1/2" Full Range, Cone Type (Bamboo Cone)
- Surround Speaker Unit [Approx.] 2-1/2" Full Range, Cone Type
- Subwoofer Speaker Unit [Approx.] 10'' Passive Radiator, 6-1/2'' Woofer
- Subwoofer Dimensions (W x H x D) [Approx.] 7-1/8" x 14-7/32" x 12-13/32"
- DVD-Video Yes
- DVD-RAM/ -RW/ -R/ -R (DL) Yes
- +R1/ +R (DL)/ +RW Yes
- CD, CD-R/ RW Yes
- Video CD Yes
- SVCD Yes
- WMA Yes
- MP3 Yes
- JPEG Yes
- Power Output 125W x 2 (1kHz, 3ohms, 10% THD)
- EQ (Flat/ Heavy/ Clear/ Soft) Yes (4 preset)
- Front Dimensions (W x H x D) [Approx.] 10-1/16" x 40-3/16" x 10-1/16"
- Center Speaker Unit [Approx.] 2-1/2" Woofer + 2-1/2" Full Range, Cone Type
- Center Dimensions (W x H x D) [Approx.] 9-27/32" x 3-3/4" x 3-3/16"
- Surround Dimensions (W x H x D) [Approx.] 3-5/8" x 5-1/32" x 3-3/16"
- Dimensions (H x W x D) 2.5'' x 16.94'' x 12.88''
- Weight 13.14 lbs
- UPC 037988984039
- Replacement Accessories
What do I do in the unit has no power?If the unit is not powering on, remove the power cord plug from any power strip it may be connected to and plug directly into the wall outlet.
How do I connect a Panasonic home theater system to my TV?Panasonic recommends that you use an HDMI cable to connect the HDMI output of your Blu-ray disc player to the HDMI input on your TV. Then place your TV on the correct HDMI input using your TV remote control.
What should I do if I am not getting any sound from the center or the right speaker?Center Speaker
Check the speaker wire connection on the back of the unit. Unplug the speaker wire from the back of the unit, and then reinsert it into the center speaker slot on the back of the unit. Next, go to the unit's audio settings and perform a speaker test. If you are using a stereo channel source or the unit has no center channel encoded, turn on the "Super Surround" option.
The right speaker of the center channel is a "Super Tweeter" it along with the full range speaker produce a more natural sound even though you may not hear audio coming from the super tweeter. Super tweeters produce high frequencies which may not be heard at all times.
How do I use the ARC feature with my home theater system?ARC is an abbreviation for Audio Return Channel. To use this feature the HDMI cable you are using must be compliant to HDMI v1.3 spec or later. Older cables may not work correctly.
VIERA Link can work with either the HDMI- ARC feature of a compatible TV.
For ARC usage make sure that the systems HDMI ARC port is connected to the TVs ARC port.
1. Press [HOME].
2. Select "Others" icon and press [OK].
3. Select "Setup" and press [OK].
4. Select "Audio" and press [OK].
5. Select "TV Audio Input" and press [OK]. Then select the "ARC" option.
Afterwards the TV's ARC feature will control the home theater system and the sound from the TV will be heard through the systems speakers.