DVD Home Theater Sound System
This item is currently not available.
- Dynamic Boom-Boom Sound Big 10 inch Subwoofer and 6-1/2 inch Woofer
- VIERA Link™ Operate with Your VIERA Remote Control
- Integrated Universal Dock for iPod
- Television Signal System NTSC
Output Power - Home Theater Mode (RMS)
Total Power: 1000W
Front: 125W x 2 (1kHz, 3ohms, 10% THD)
Center: 250W (1kHz, 6ohms, 10% THD)
Surround: 125W x 2 (1kHz, 3ohms, 10% THD)
Subwoofer: 250W (100Hz, 6ohms, 10% THD)
Output Power - Home Theater Mode (FTC)
Total Power: 428W
Front: 75W x 2 (120Hz-20kHz, 3ohms, 1% THD)
Center: 105W (120Hz-20kHz, 6ohms, 1% THD)
Surround: 34W x 2 (120Hz-20kHz, 3ohms, 1% THD)
Subwoofer: 105W (45Hz-120Hz, 6ohms, 1% THD)
- Center Focus Yes
- Whisper-mode Surround Yes
- Dolby® Digital Decoder / Dolby® Pro Logic® II Yes
- Digital Synthesizer Tuner Yes
- Station Presets 30-AM/ 30-FM
- Deep Color Yes
- Video D/A Converter 108MHz/12-bit
- Zoom Function (JPEG) Yes
- Smart Setup Yes
- HDMI Output 1
- Video Out 1
- Wireless Terminal 1
- Phone Out 1
- Front Configuration 1-way 1-speaker, Bass-reflex
- Front Weight (lb.) [Approx.] 5.1
- Center Configuration 2-Way 2-Speaker, Bass-reflex
- Center Weight (lb.) [Approx.] 2.6
- Surround Configuration 1-way 1-speaker, Bass-reflex
- Surround Weight (lb.) [Approx.] 1.1
- Subwoofer Configuration Kelton type
- Subwoofer Weight (lb.) [Approx.] 10.4
Dolby Digital DecoderYes
- Changer Type 5-Disc Changer
- Rear Wireless Ready Yes
- Super Surround Sound Yes
- Subwoofer Level Control Yes
- High Definition (1080p) Up-Conversion Yes, using HDMI interface
- Dialogue Enhancer Yes
Component Video Out1
- Digital Inputs 1 (Optical)
- Audio Inputs 1 (AUX)
- Receiver Dimensions (inches, W x H x D) 16-15/16" x 2-11/16" x 12-7/8"
- Receiver Weight (lbs) 7.9
- VIERA Link Yes (HDAVI Control 4)
- Universal Dock for iPod Integrated
- iPod Full Title List on Screen Display for Music & Video Contents Yes
- iPod Music /Video*9 /Photo Playback Yes
- Front Speaker Unit [Approx.] 2-1/2" Full Range, Cone Type (Bamboo Cone)
- Surround Speaker Unit [Approx.] 2-1/2" Full Range, Cone Type
- Subwoofer Speaker Unit [Approx.] 10'' Passive Radiator, 6-1/2'' Woofer
- Subwoofer Dimensions (W x H x D) [Approx.] 7-1/8" x 14-7/32" x 12-13/32"
- DVD-Video Yes
- DVD-RAM/ -RW/ -R/ -R (DL) Yes
- +R1/ +R (DL)/ +RW Yes
- CD, CD-R/ RW Yes
- Video CD Yes
- SVCD Yes
- WMA Yes
- MP3 Yes
- JPEG Yes
- Power Output 125W x 2 (1kHz, 3ohms, 10% THD)
- EQ (Flat/ Heavy/ Clear/ Soft) Yes (4 preset)
- Front Dimensions (W x H x D) [Approx.] 10-1/16" x 40-3/16" x 10-1/16"
- Center Speaker Unit [Approx.] 2-1/2" Woofer + 2-1/2" Full Range, Cone Type
- Center Dimensions (W x H x D) [Approx.] 9-27/32" x 3-3/4" x 3-3/16"
- Surround Dimensions (W x H x D) [Approx.] 3-5/8" x 5-1/32" x 3-3/16"
- Dimensions (H x W x D) 2.5'' x 16.94'' x 12.88''
- Weight 13.14 lbs
- UPC 037988984039
Owner's Manuals and Documentation
FAQsFrequently asked questions about your product
Where can I find more support or ask questions about my product?
What should I do if my product needs service?
If you have a TV, Microwave, Vacuum, or Massage Chair : Click Here to locate an Authorized Servicer in your area.For repairs and exchanges of all other products:Ship your product to:Panasonic Factory Service Center4900 George McVay DriveSuite B; Door-12McAllen, TX 78503 Please include your name, address, telephone number, email address, copy of your purchase receipt (for warranty service), and a description of what is wrong with the unit. Freight collect shipments will not be accepted. Panasonic is not responsible for damage that occurs in transit. All contents should be packaged for safe travel to the service center. Customer should use a reputable small package shipping company that is able to provide a package tracking number and insurance (if customer should so desire to insure their package).Units that are abused, damaged, infested with insects, have corrosion, etc. will be placed out-of-warranty.Once your unit arrives at the facility, you may contact us for status at:Email: firstname.lastname@example.orgPlease reference your Service Job number when contacting. You will be contacted if there is any cost you are responsible for.
Where can I find Firmware for my product?
Where can I find the Owner’s Manual for my product?
Where can I find Warranty information for my product?