Networkable HiFi Micro Audio Speaker System SC-PMX9
- 600W 3-way speaker sound with deep bass and high-end treble
- Play music in every room via DLNA, Bluetooth® and Airplay®
- Reduce jitter and sound distortion with LincsD-Amp
- Control wireless streaming music with your smartphone
- CD, CD-R/ -RW
- CD-DA yes
- Output Channel 2ch
- Power Output-RMS
- Front 60W (1kHz, 3ohms, 10% THD)
- Total Power 120W
- Power Output-FTC
- Front 20W (50Hz-20kHz, 3ohms, 1% THD)
- Total Power 40W
- Slot yes
- USB Standard USB 2.0
- FLAC yes
HIGH QUALITY SOUND
- Full Digital Amplifier System yes
- High Performance Super Tweeter yes
- High Quality Audio Parts (Low-noise Voltage Regulator/High Quality Chip Film Capacitor) yes
- LincsD-Amp yes
- Flat Front Speaker yes
- Anti-Vibration Chassis yes (Main Unit)
- Bamboo Carcoal PP Cone yes (Woofer)
- Digital Music Connection for iPod®/ iPhone®/ iPad® yes
- Surround yes
- D.Bass yes
- Preset EQ 4 (Heavy, Clear, Soft, Vocal) + Flat
- Bass & Treble Control yes (Knob on main unit)
- Display FL
- Panasonic Music Streaming App yes*1
- Wireless Audio with AirPlay® yes
- Wireless Audio with DLNA yes
- Bluetooth® Wireless Technology yes
- iPod®/iPhone®/iPad® Connection yes (Integrated)*2
- Works with iPhone 5® / iPhone 5S® / iPhone5C® yes
- Configuration 3-way 3 speaker system, Bass-reflex
- Speaker Unit [Approx.] Woofer: 5-1/2" (14 cm) Cone Type / Tweeter: 3/4" (1.9 cm) Dome Typ / High Performance Super Tweeter: 19/32" (1.5 cm) Piezo Type
- LAN Terminal yes
- Headphone Output yes
- Analog Audio Input (AUX)
- Pin Jack yes
- 1/8", 3.5mm Jack -
- Band/ Station Presets FM/ 30
- Auto Tuning yes
Power SupplyAC 120V, 60Hz
- Power Consumption
- Normal Use [Approx.] 60W
- Standby [Approx.] 0.2W
- Auto Power Off/ Dimmer yes/ yes
- Programmable Timer PLAY/ SLEEP
- Main Unit
- Dimensions (W x H x D) [Approx.] 8-9/32 x 4-47/64 x 10-31/64 inch (210 x 120 x 266 mm)
- Weight [Approx.] 6.84 lbs. (3.1 kg)
- Front Speaker
- Dimensions (W x H x D) [Approx.] 6-11/32 x 9-3/8 x 10-5/16 inch (161 x 238 x 262 mm)
- Weight [Approx.] 5.7 lbs. (2.6 kg)
- NOTE. *1 App is available on the App Store℠. App is available on Google Play™. / *2 Compatible with iPhone 5S, iPhone 5C, iPad Air and iPad mini with Retina Display. / Playability may vary depending on the contents, discs and quality of the recording. For contents recorded for your personal use. / ･Specifications are subject to change without notice.
- TRADEMARK NOTICE MPEG Layer-3 audio coding technology licensed from Fraunhofer IIS and Thomson. / DLNA, the DLNA Logo and DLNA CERTIFIED are trademarks, service marks, or certification marks of the Digital Living Network Alliance. / Apple, AirPlay, iPad, iPad Air, iPhone, iPhone 5, iPhone 5S, iPhone 5C and iPod are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc. / Google Play is a trademark of Google Inc. / The Bluetooth® word mark and logos are owned by the Bluetooth SIG, Inc. and any use of such marks by Panasonic Corporation is under license. Other trademarks and trade names are those of their respective owners.
- UPC 885170193987
Owner's Manuals and Documentation
FAQsFrequently asked questions about your product
Where can I find more support or ask questions about my product?
Click Here to visit the Panasonic Community to search for specific FAQs or tutorials for your product or ask questions directly to Panasonic or other customers.
What should I do if my product needs service?
If you have a TV, Microwave, Vacuum, or Massage Chair : Click Here to locate an Authorized Servicer in your area.For repairs and exchanges of all other products:Ship your product to:Panasonic Factory Service Center4900 George McVay DriveSuite B; Door-12McAllen, TX 78503 Please include your name, address, telephone number, email address, copy of your purchase receipt (for warranty service), and a description of what is wrong with the unit. Freight collect shipments will not be accepted. Panasonic is not responsible for damage that occurs in transit. All contents should be packaged for safe travel to the service center. Customer should use a reputable small package shipping company that is able to provide a package tracking number and insurance (if customer should so desire to insure their package).Units that are abused, damaged, infested with insects, have corrosion, etc. will be placed out-of-warranty.Once your unit arrives at the facility, you may contact us for status at:Email: firstname.lastname@example.orgPlease reference your Service Job number when contacting. You will be contacted if there is any cost you are responsible for.
Where can I find Firmware for my product?
1. Visit http://shop.panasonic.com/support 2. Enter your model number into the search box in the middle of the screen and click on the blue “Get Support" button. 3. Click on “Firmware & Drivers" in the floating menu on the left side of the screen.Note: If “Firmware & Drivers" is not listed in the floating menu, there are no firmware or driver updates available for your product.
Where can I find the Owner’s Manual for my product?
1. Visit http://shop.panasonic.com/support 2. Enter your model number into the search box in the middle of the screen and click on the blue “Get Support" button. 3. Click on “Owner’s Manuals" in the floating menu on the left side of the screen.
Where can I find Warranty information for my product?
1. Visit http://shop.panasonic.com/support 2. Enter your model number into the search box in the middle of the screen and click on the blue “Get Support" button. 3. Click on “Warranty" in the floating menu on the left side of the screen.Note: If “Warranty" is not listed in the floating menu, warranty information is also available in the Owner’s Manual.