Micro System with Built-In 5 CD...
Features Micro System with Built-In 5 CD Changer, Music Port, Digital Synthesizer Tuner, and Included Remote Control
- Digital Synthesizer Tuner Yes
- CD Playback Yes
- Large Backlit LCD Yes
- Remote Control Included
- Player Type 5-CD Changer
- 5-CD Changer Yes
- iPod Playback and Recharge (Universal Dock for iPod) Yes
- Music Port Yes
- Feather-Touch Cassette Deck Yes
- Display Yes
- Dimensions (H x W x D) 10'' x 67/8'' x 1513/32''
- Weight 12
Owner's Manuals and Documentation
Where can I order parts for my product?
What should I do if my Home Theater System will not turn on?
Try the following:
1. Press and hold the power button on the unit for a few seconds.
2. Ensure that the power cord is inserted properly into the back of the unit.
3. To verify that power is available, connect another device, such as a lamp, to the power source that the unit is connected.
4. If operation is not restored, please contact Panasonic for service assistance.
The remote control for my Panasonic device is no longer functioning. Is there a remote control code available that will enable me to use another manufacturer's remote to operate this device?
You will have to contact the remote's manufacturer for the codes needed.
My unit has no power. What do I do?
If the unit is not powering on, remove the power cord plug from any power strip it may be connected to and plug directly into the wall outlet.
How can I register for the warranty of my product?