Wireless Speaker System
- 2.1ch Speaker System – includes an integrated Subwoofer and Surround Sound playback
- Wireless Music Streaming – Bluetooth-enabled to stream music from your mobile device
- Universal Tablet Stand – ideal design for watching movies on your tablet
- Output Channel 2.1ch
- Power Output
- RMS - Total Power 21W
- RMS - Front 7 W x 2 (1kHz, 6ohms, 10% THD)
- RMS - Subwoofer 7 W (100kHz, 6ohms, 10% THD)
- FTC - Total Power 15W
- Slot yes (2) (Only for charge)
HIGH QUALITY SOUND
- Intergrated Subwoofer yes
- Near Field Stereo Sound Structure yes
- Aero Stream Port yes
- Pure Direct Sound System yes
- Direct Dialog Surround yes
- Bluetooth® Re-Master yes
- Surround Playback yes
- H.Bass yes
- Panasonic Music Streaming App yes*1
- Bluetooth® Wireless Technology yes
- Universal Tablet Stand yes
- Low Stand Design yes
- Configuration 1-way 1 speaker
- Speaker Unit [Approx.] Full Range: 1-3/16" x 4" / Track Cone Type
- Speaker Unit [Approx.] 3-1/8"
- Analog Audio Input
- 3.5mm yes (AUX)
Power SupplyAC 120V, 60Hz
- Power Consumption
- Normal Use [Approx.] 31W
- Standby [Approx.] 0.5W
- Auto Power Off yes
- Dimensions (W x H x D) [Approx.] 10-11/16 x 2-9/16 x 7-5/16 inch
- Weight [Approx.] 3.5 lbs.
- NOTE *1 App is available on the App Store ℠. App is available on Google Play ™ . / Specifications are subject to change without notice. Weight and dimensions are approximate.
Owner's Manuals and Documentation
Where can I order parts for my product?
You can order parts and accessories for your machine from our Parts & Accessories Department at 1-800-833-9626.
The remote control for my Panasonic device is no longer functioning. Is there a remote control code available that will enable me to use another manufacturer's remote to operate this device?
You will have to contact the remote's manufacturer for the codes needed.
How can I register for the warranty of my product?
You may register your products online by clicking here. It is not necessary to submit this form in order to effectuate the limited warranty. As long as there is a copy of the receipt, your product warranty begins from the date of purchase.