Wireless Speaker System
- Stream Wirelessly – enjoy music streaming with Bluetooth wireless technology
- Music Streaming App – control and select how you stream your music
- Pure Dynamic Sound – minimized audio distortion with digital signal processing for high sound quality
- CD, CD-R/ -RW
- CD-DA -
- Output Channel 2ch
- Power Output-RMS
- Front 20W (1kHz, 6ohms, 10% THD)
- Total Power 40W
- Power Output-FTC
- Front 15W (20Hz-20kHz, 6ohms, 1% THD)
- Total Power 30W
- Slot -
HIGH QUALITY SOUND
- Aero Stream Port yes
- Nanosized Bamboo Cone Speaker yes
- Digital Music Connection for iPod®/ iPhone®/ iPad® -
- Pure Direct Sound System yes
- Bluetooth® Re-Master yes
- Direct-Vocal Surround yes
- D.Bass yes
- Preset EQ yes 4 (Heavy, Clear, Soft, Vocal) + Flat
- Bass & Treble Control yes
- Panasonic Music Streaming App yes *1
- Wireless Audio with AirPlay® -
- Wireless Audio with DLNA -
- Bluetooth® Wireless Technology yes
- Wireless CD Playback -
- Works with iPhone 5® /iPod Touch ® (5th generation) -
- USB connection for iPod®/ iPhone®/ iPad® -
- Multi Layout Speaker -
- Wall-Mountable yes
- Configuration 2-way 2 speakers, Bass-reflex
- Speaker Unit [Approx.] Woofer: 3-1/8" x 2 / Tweeter: 1" x 2
- Analog Audio Input - Speaker Unit(3.5mm) yes (AUX)
- Analog Audio Output - Docking/ CD Unit(3.5mm) -
- Band/ Station Presets -
- Auto Tuning -
Power SupplyAC 120V, 60Hz
- Power Consumption
- Normal Use [Approx.] - Speaker Unit 11W
- Normal Use [Approx.] - Docking/ CD Unit -
- Standby [Approx.] - Speaker Unit 0.1W
- Standby [Approx.] - Docking/ CD Unit -
- Auto Power Off/ Dimmer yes / yes
- Dimensions (W x H x D) [Approx.] - Speaker Unit 22-7/16 x 8-1/8 x 3-15/16 inch
- Dimensions (W x H x D) [Approx.] - Docking/ CD Unit -
- Weight [Approx.] - Speaker Unit 5.95 lbs.
- Weight [Approx.] - Docking/ CD Unit -
- NOTE *1 App is available on the App Store ℠ . App is available on Google Play ™ .
- *2 Not all models are compatible. See dealer for details.
- Playability may vary depending on the contents, discs and quality of the recording.
- Specifications are subject to change without notice. Weight and dimensions are approximate.
Where can I order parts for my product?
You can order parts and accessories for your machine from our Parts & Accessories Department at 1-800-833-9626.
The remote control for my Panasonic device is no longer functioning. Is there a remote control code available that will enable me to use another manufacturer's remote to operate this device?
You will have to contact the remote's manufacturer for the codes needed.
How can I register for the warranty of my product?
You may register your products online by clicking here. It is not necessary to submit this form in order to effectuate the limited warranty. As long as there is a copy of the receipt, your product warranty begins from the date of purchase.