Wireless Speaker System
This item is currently not available.
- Stream Wirelessly – enjoy music streaming with Bluetooth wireless technology
- Music Streaming App – control and select how you stream your music
- Pure Dynamic Sound – minimized audio distortion with digital signal processing for high sound quality
- Replacement Accessories
- Audio Remote Controls
- CD, CD-R/ -RW
- CD-DA -
- Output Channel 2ch
- Power Output-RMS
- Front 20W (1kHz, 6ohms, 10% THD)
- Total Power 40W
- Power Output-FTC
- Front 15W (20Hz-20kHz, 6ohms, 1% THD)
- Total Power 30W
- Slot -
HIGH QUALITY SOUND
- Aero Stream Port yes
- Nanosized Bamboo Cone Speaker yes
- Digital Music Connection for iPod®/ iPhone®/ iPad® -
- Pure Direct Sound System yes
- Bluetooth® Re-Master yes
- Direct-Vocal Surround yes
- D.Bass yes
- Preset EQ yes 4 (Heavy, Clear, Soft, Vocal) + Flat
- Bass & Treble Control yes
- Panasonic Music Streaming App yes *1
- Wireless Audio with AirPlay® -
- Wireless Audio with DLNA -
- Bluetooth® Wireless Technology yes
- Wireless CD Playback -
- Works with iPhone 5® /iPod Touch ® (5th generation) -
- USB connection for iPod®/ iPhone®/ iPad® -
- Multi Layout Speaker -
- Wall-Mountable yes
- Configuration 2-way 2 speakers, Bass-reflex
- Speaker Unit [Approx.] Woofer: 3-1/8" x 2 / Tweeter: 1" x 2
- Analog Audio Input - Speaker Unit(3.5mm) yes (AUX)
- Analog Audio Output - Docking/ CD Unit(3.5mm) -
- Band/ Station Presets -
- Auto Tuning -
Power SupplyAC 120V, 60Hz
- Power Consumption
- Normal Use [Approx.] - Speaker Unit 11W
- Normal Use [Approx.] - Docking/ CD Unit -
- Standby [Approx.] - Speaker Unit 0.1W
- Standby [Approx.] - Docking/ CD Unit -
- Auto Power Off/ Dimmer yes / yes
- Dimensions (W x H x D) [Approx.] - Speaker Unit 22-7/16 x 8-1/8 x 3-15/16 inch
- Dimensions (W x H x D) [Approx.] - Docking/ CD Unit -
- Weight [Approx.] - Speaker Unit 5.95 lbs.
- Weight [Approx.] - Docking/ CD Unit -
- NOTE *1 App is available on the App Store ℠ . App is available on Google Play ™ .
- *2 Not all models are compatible. See dealer for details.
- Playability may vary depending on the contents, discs and quality of the recording.
- Specifications are subject to change without notice. Weight and dimensions are approximate.
- UPC 885170118683
Owner's Manuals and Documentation
FAQsFrequently asked questions about your product
Where can I find more support or ask questions about my product?
Click Here to visit the Panasonic Community to search for specific FAQs or tutorials for your product or ask questions directly to Panasonic or other customers.
What should I do if my product needs service?
If you have a TV, Microwave, Vacuum, or Massage Chair : Click Here to locate an Authorized Servicer in your area.For repairs and exchanges of all other products:Ship your product to:Panasonic Factory Service Center4900 George McVay DriveSuite B; Door-12McAllen, TX 78503 Please include your name, address, telephone number, email address, copy of your purchase receipt (for warranty service), and a description of what is wrong with the unit. Freight collect shipments will not be accepted. Panasonic is not responsible for damage that occurs in transit. All contents should be packaged for safe travel to the service center. Customer should use a reputable small package shipping company that is able to provide a package tracking number and insurance (if customer should so desire to insure their package).Units that are abused, damaged, infested with insects, have corrosion, etc. will be placed out-of-warranty.Once your unit arrives at the facility, you may contact us for status at:Email: firstname.lastname@example.orgPlease reference your Service Job number when contacting. You will be contacted if there is any cost you are responsible for.
Where can I find Firmware for my product?
1. Visit http://shop.panasonic.com/support 2. Enter your model number into the search box in the middle of the screen and click on the blue “Get Support" button. 3. Click on “Firmware & Drivers" in the floating menu on the left side of the screen.Note: If “Firmware & Drivers" is not listed in the floating menu, there are no firmware or driver updates available for your product.
Where can I find the Owner’s Manual for my product?
1. Visit http://shop.panasonic.com/support 2. Enter your model number into the search box in the middle of the screen and click on the blue “Get Support" button. 3. Click on “Owner’s Manuals" in the floating menu on the left side of the screen.
Where can I find Warranty information for my product?
1. Visit http://shop.panasonic.com/support 2. Enter your model number into the search box in the middle of the screen and click on the blue “Get Support" button. 3. Click on “Warranty" in the floating menu on the left side of the screen.Note: If “Warranty" is not listed in the floating menu, warranty information is also available in the Owner’s Manual.