Bluetooth® Portable Speaker
This item is currently not available.
- Smart Networking
- Powerful Sound with Compact Body
- 2.1-Channel Speaker System
- Long-Lasting Power
- Audio System
- Output Channel 2.1ch
- Power Output (RMS)
20W/ AC Adaptor
5W per channel (1kHz, 6ohms, 10% THD)/ AC Adaptor
4W per channel (100Hz, 6ohms, 10% THD)/ Battery
10W per channel (1kHz, 3ohms, 10% THD)/ AC Adaptor
8W per channel (100Hz, 3ohms, 10% THD)/ Battery
- Power Output (FTC ) Total Power 10W
- Front 3.5W per channel (250Hz-16kHz, 6ohms 1% THD)
- Subwoofer 3W per channel (70Hz-500Hz, 3ohms, 1% THD)
- Slot • (Only Battery charging for mobile device)
- High Quality Sound
- XBS Mater (XBS/ H.Bass/ Multi Band Gain Control) •
- Integrated Subwoofer •
- Double Neodymium magnet •
- Panasonic Music Streaming App*1 •
- Bluetooth® Wireless Technology •
- aptX®Low Latency*2 •
- One-Touch Connection (NFC)*3 •
- Hands-Free Speakerphone •
- Smartphone Charging*4 •
- Cover stand -
- Speaker System
- Configuration 1-way 1 speaker system (Closed Type)
- Speaker Unit [Approx.] 2" (5 cm) x 2
- Configuration 1-way 1 speaker system (Passive Radiator Type)
- Speaker Unit [Approx.] 3-1/8" (8 cm) x 1
- Passive Radiator Speaker Unit [Approx.] 3-1/8" (8 cm) x 2
- Analog Audio Input
- Stereo (3.5mm) • (AUX)
- Power Supply DC IN 12V, 3A
- Internal Battery 7.2V (Li-ion2900mAh)
- Battery Life in Use*5
- LP Mode [Approx.] 20 h*6
- Normal Mode [Approx.] 14 h
- Battery Charge Time [Approx.] 3 h
- Dimensions, Weight
- Dimensions (W x H x D) [Approx.] 9-5/8 x 5-11/16 x 1-29/32 inch (244 x 144 x 48mm)
- Weight [Approx.] 2.05 lbs (930 g)
*1 App is available on the App Store. App is available on Google Play™.
*2 The aptX® mark and the aptX logo are trademarks of CSR plc or one of its group companies.
*3 The installation of the Panasonic Music Streaming App is required, before using the NFC with the smartphone and tablet.
OS Version 2.3.3 or later, AndroidTM device compatible with NFC only.
*4 Rated value of DC output port of this unit is 5V/1A. If your device do not match this rate, your device may not charge even
if you connect your device to the DC output port with a compatible cable.
*5 By the measurement method prescribed in the provisions.
*6 "LP mode" is the mode that uses much less power, by lowering sound pressure.
Rated output power of usual battery operation is 16 watts (RMS). Rated output power of LP mode is 8 watts (RMS).
*7 "LP mode" is the mode that uses much less power, by lowering sound pressure.
Rated output power of usual battery operation is 8 watts (RMS). Rated output power of LP mode is 1 watts (RMS).
Specifications are subject to change without notice. Weight and dimensions are approximate.
- UPC 885170153295
Owner's Manuals and Documentation
FAQsFrequently asked questions about your product
Where can I find more support or ask questions about my product?
Click Here to visit the Panasonic Community to search for specific FAQs or tutorials for your product or ask questions directly to Panasonic or other customers.
What should I do if my product needs service?
If you have a TV, Microwave, Vacuum, or Massage Chair : Click Here to locate an Authorized Servicer in your area.For repairs and exchanges of all other products:Ship your product to:Panasonic Factory Service Center4900 George McVay DriveSuite B; Door-12McAllen, TX 78503 Please include your name, address, telephone number, email address, copy of your purchase receipt (for warranty service), and a description of what is wrong with the unit. Freight collect shipments will not be accepted. Panasonic is not responsible for damage that occurs in transit. All contents should be packaged for safe travel to the service center. Customer should use a reputable small package shipping company that is able to provide a package tracking number and insurance (if customer should so desire to insure their package).Units that are abused, damaged, infested with insects, have corrosion, etc. will be placed out-of-warranty.Once your unit arrives at the facility, you may contact us for status at:Email: email@example.comPlease reference your Service Job number when contacting. You will be contacted if there is any cost you are responsible for.
Where can I find Firmware for my product?
1. Visit http://shop.panasonic.com/support 2. Enter your model number into the search box in the middle of the screen and click on the blue “Get Support" button. 3. Click on “Firmware & Drivers" in the floating menu on the left side of the screen.Note: If “Firmware & Drivers" is not listed in the floating menu, there are no firmware or driver updates available for your product.
Where can I find the Owner’s Manual for my product?
1. Visit http://shop.panasonic.com/support 2. Enter your model number into the search box in the middle of the screen and click on the blue “Get Support" button. 3. Click on “Owner’s Manuals" in the floating menu on the left side of the screen.
Where can I find Warranty information for my product?
1. Visit http://shop.panasonic.com/support 2. Enter your model number into the search box in the middle of the screen and click on the blue “Get Support" button. 3. Click on “Warranty" in the floating menu on the left side of the screen.Note: If “Warranty" is not listed in the floating menu, warranty information is also available in the Owner’s Manual.