Bluetooth® Portable Speaker
- Smart Networking
- Powerful Sound with Compact Body
- Long-Lasting Power
- Audio System
- Output Channel 2ch
- Power Output (RMS)
0W/ AC Adaptor
5W per channel (1kHz, 6ohms, 10% THD)/ AC Adaptor
4W per channel (1kHz, 6ohms, 10% THD)/ Battery
- Power Output (FTC )
- Total Power 7W
- Front 3.5W per channel (250Hz-16kHz, 6ohms 1% THD)
- Slot • (Only Battery charging for mobile device)
- High Quality Sound
- XBS Mater (XBS/ H.Bass/ Multi Band Gain Control) •
- Integrated Subwoofer •
- Double Neodymium magnet •
- Panasonic Music Streaming App*1 •
- Bluetooth® Wireless Technology •
- aptX®Low Latency*2 •
- One-Touch Connection (NFC)*3 •
- Hands-Free Speakerphone •
- Smartphone Charging*4 •
- Cover stand •
- Speaker System
- Configuration 1-way 1 speaker system (Passive RadiatorType)
- Speaker Unit [Approx.] 1-5/8" (4 cm) x 2
- Passive Radiator
- Speaker Unit [Approx.] 3-1/8" (8 cm) x 1
- Analog Audio Input Stereo (3.5mm) • (AUX)
DC IN 12V, 3A
Internal Battery 7.4V (Li-ion 1240mAh)
- Battery Life in Use*5
- LP Mode [Approx.] 20 h*7
- Normal Mode [Approx.] 11 h
- Battery Charge Time [Approx.] 3 h
- Dimensions, Weight
Dimensions (W x H x D) [Approx.]
8-1/32 x 4-5/32 x 1-5/8 inch (204 x 105 x 41 mm)/ w.cover
7-7/8 x 3-29/32 x 1-5/32 inch (200 x 99 x 29mm)/ w.o.cover
1.15 lbs (520g)/ w.cover
0.92 lbs (415g)/ w.o.cover
*1 App is available on the App Store. App is available on Google Play™.
*2 The aptX® mark and the aptX logo are trademarks of CSR plc or one of its group companies.
*3 The installation of the Panasonic Music Streaming App is required, before using the NFC with the smartphone and tablet.
OS Version 2.3.3 or later, AndroidTM device compatible with NFC only.
*4 Rated value of DC output port of this unit is 5V/1A. If your device do not match this rate, your device may not charge even if
you connect your device to the DC output port with a compatible cable.
*5 By the measurement method prescribed in the provisions.
*6 "LP mode" is the mode that uses much less power, by lowering sound pressure.
Rated output power of usual battery operation is 16 watts (RMS).Rated output power of LP mode is 8 watts (RMS).
*7 "LP mode" is the mode that uses much less power, by lowering sound pressure.
Rated output power of usual battery operation is 8 watts (RMS). Rated output power of LP mode is 1 watts (RMS).
Specifications are subject to change without notice. Weight and dimensions are approximate.
- UPC 885170153332
Innovation Design and Engineering Award 2014 Honoree