Compact Speaker System SC-MC07
- Wireless Music Stream by Bluetooth
- Full Digital Clear Stereo Sound System
- Battery/USB power operation
- Output Channel 2ch
- Power Output [RMS]
- Front 1W (1kHz, 8ohms, 5% THD)
- Total Power 2W
- Bluetooth® Wireless Technology yes
- USB Slot (miniB type) yes (No music playback ony for DC Input )
- Configuration 1 way 1 speaker, Bass-reflex
- Speaker Unit [Approx.] Full Range: 1-7/16" Cone Type
Power SupplyDC 5V (USB), AA x 2
- Battery Life [Approx.]
- Alkaline(AA) 4h
- Auto Power Off yes
- Main Unit
- Dimensions (W x H x D) [Approx.] 4-1/16 X 1-21/32 X 4-1/16 inch
- Weight [Approx.] (with batteries) 7.6 oz
- Weight [Approx.] (without batteries) 6.0 oz
- NOTE *Specifications are subject to change without notice. Weight and dimensions are approximate.
Owner's Manuals and Documentation
Where can I order parts for my product?
You can order parts and accessories for your machine from our Parts & Accessories Department at 1-800-833-9626.
The remote control for my Panasonic device is no longer functioning. Is there a remote control code available that will enable me to use another manufacturer's remote to operate this device?
You will have to contact the remote's manufacturer for the codes needed.
How do I connect Bluetooth devices to my speaker system (SC-MC07)?
Step 1: Switch the device on. Press and hold the "Bluetooth" button on the device. Do not release this button until pairing is complete.
Step 2: Set the connecting device to "Search".
Step 3: Device is listed as "Audio device SC-MC07".
Step 4: Select pairing on connecting device. "Pairing complete" is displayed (depending on device).
Step 5: Release the "Bluetooth" button on device. The light on the device goes steady blue.
How can I register for the warranty of my product?
You may register your products online by clicking here. It is not necessary to submit this form in order to effectuate the limited warranty. As long as there is a copy of the receipt, your product warranty begins from the date of purchase.