Mini Jukebox DJ Audio System with Room Filling Sound: SC-MAX670
- Enable DJ-Like Control from Mobile Devices.
- Easy Mobile Device Music Sharing with Bluetooth® NFC Wireless.
- Room Filling 2300 Watts of High Quality Sound.
- Liven up the Party with Dynamic LED Lighting Effects.
- Output Channel 2 ch
- Power Output (RMS)
- Total Power 3300W / Hi: 400W/ch (1kHz, 3ohms, 30% THD) / Mid-Low: 400W/ch (1kHz, 3ohms, 30% THD) / Low: 850W/ch (100Hz, 5ohms, 30% THD)
- CD, CD-R/-RW
- CD-DA yes
- Double USB yes (Play & Play)
- Slot 2.0
- USB Standard USB 2.0 Full Speed
- Band/ Station Presets FM/ 30
- Bluetooth® Wireless Technology yes
HIGH QUALITY SOUND
Digital Amplifieryes (Triple-Amp)
- D.Bass yes (Beat)
- Maximized Bass Sound PLUS yes
- Manual Equalizer yes (Bass/ Mid/ Treble)
- Super Woofer Level Control yes
- Surround yes
- DJ Jukebox yes (Crossfade/ Mix)
- Rotary Music Selection while Playback yes
- Auto Power Off yes
- Programmable Timer PLAY/ SLEEP
- Configuration 4-way 4 speakers
- Speaker Unit Super Woofer (Low): 15" (38 cm) Cone Type / Super Woofer (Mid-Low): 7-7/8" (20 cm) Cone Type / Woofer: 4" (10 cm) Cone Type / Tweeter: 2-3/8" (6 cm) Cone Type
- Analog Audio Input (AUX)
- Pin Jack yes
Power SupplyAC 120V, 60Hz
- Power Consumption
- Normal Use [Approx.] 330W
- Normal Standby [Approx.] 0.2W
- Main Unit
- Dimensions (W x H x D) [Approx.] 19-3/8 x 8-23/32 x 16-19/32 inch (492 x 221 x 421 mm)
- Weight [Approx.] 15.21 lbs. (6.9 kg)
- Front Speaker
- Dimensions (W x H x D) [Approx.] 22-11/16 x 31-1/4 x 21-11/32 inch (576 x 794 x 542 mm)
- Weight [Approx.] 82.4 lbs. (37.4 kg)
- NOTE *1 To use NFC without downloading App, an OS Version 4.1 or later AndroidTM device is requrired. The installation of the Panasonic MAX Juke App allows use of an Android smartphone or tablet with the NFC function and OS Version 4.1 or earlier. / *2 App is available on Google Play™. / 3 Standby (Bluetooth standby on) power consumption approximately 0.5W. / ･Specifications are subject to change without notice.
- TRADEMARK NOTICE The Bluetooth® word mark and logos are owned by the Bluetooth SIG, Inc. and any use of such marks by Panasonic Corporation is under license. Other trademarks and trade names are those of their respective owners. / MPEG Layer-3 audio coding technology licensed from Fraunhofer IIS and Thomson. / "Android" and "Google Play" are trademarks of Google Inc.
- UPC 885170176904
Owner's Manuals and Documentation
FAQsFrequently asked questions about your product
Where can I find more support or ask questions about my product?
Click Here to visit the Panasonic Community to search for specific FAQs or tutorials for your product or ask questions directly to Panasonic or other customers.