5.1-Channel Cinema Surround Sound Bar System SC-HTB880
- Low-profile sound bar sits in front of TV without blocking view
- Bask in surround sound with 5 speakers and wireless subwoofer
- Experience pure audio/video with 4K/3D signal pass-through
- Connect devices via Bluetooth®, NFC, HDMI and audio inputs
- Replacement Accessories
- Audio Remote Controls
- Output Channel 5.1ch
- Power Output - Home Theater Mode (RMS)
- Total Power 500W
- Front 50W/ch (1kHz, 6ohms, 10% THD)
- Center 50W (1kHz, 6ohms, 10% THD)
- Surround 50W/ch (1kHz, 6ohms, 10% THD)
- Subwoofer 250W (100Hz, 8ohms, 10% THD)
- Dolby® Digital yes
- Dolby® Pro Logic® II/ Dolby® Virtual Speaker yes
- DTS™ Digital Surround yes
HIGH QUALITY PICTURE
- FULL HD 3D Compatible yes
- 1080p Output (x.v.Color, Deep Color) yes
HIGH QUALITY SOUND
- LincsD-Amp yes (2nd generation)
- Clear-mode Dialog yes
- Dialog Level Control yes
- Multi Angle Sound yes
- aptX®Low Latency yes
- H.Bass yes
- Down Firing Subwoofer yes
- Up to 7.1ch Linear PCM Input via HDMI yes
- 4K Signal Pass Through yes
- Wireless Subwoofer yes
- Auto Gain Control yes
- ARC (Audio Return Channel) yes*1
- IR Blaster Included yes
- VIERA Link™ (HDAVI Control 5) yes
- Wall-Mountable Speaker yes
- Bluetooth® Wireless Technology yes
- Panasonic Music Streaming App yes*2
- NFC (One-Touch Connection) yes*3
- Configuration 2-way 2 speakers, Bass-reflex
- Speaker Unit [Approx.] Woofer: 2-1/2" (6.5 cm) Cone Type / Tweeter: 1" (2.5 cm) Semi-dome Type
- Configuration 1-way 1 speaker, Bass-reflex
- Speaker Unit [Approx.] Full Range: 2-1/2" (6.5 cm) Cone Type
- Configuration 1-way 1 speaker, Bass-reflex
- Speaker Unit [Approx.] Woofer: 6-1/2" (16 cm) Cone Type
- HDMI Output yes (TV)
- HDMI Input yes (2) (BD/ DVD, AUX)
- Digital Audio Input yes (TV)
- Power Supply*1 AC 120V, 60Hz
- Power Consumption - Total [Approx.]
- Normal Use [Approx.] 31W
- Standby [Approx.] 0.4W*4
- Power Consumption - Subwoofer [Approx.]
- Normal Use [Approx.] 46W
- Standby [Approx.] 0.2W*5
- Suitable TV Sizes 50"
- Front Speaker
- Dimensions (W x H x D) [Approx.] 44-9/32 x 2 x 4-3/4 inch (1125 x 51 x 121 mm)
- Weight [Approx.] 6.8 lbs. (3.1 kg)
- Dimensions (W x H x D) [Approx.] 7-3/32 x 16-1/16 x 12-1/16 inch (180 x 408 x 306 mm)
- Weight [Approx.] 11.9 lbs. (5.4 kg)
- NOTE *1 ARC compatible TV is required. / *2 Download on the App Store. Download on Google Play™. / *3 To use NFC without downloading App, an OS Version 4.1 or later AndroidTM device is requrired. The installation of the Panasonic Music Streaming App allows use of an Android smartphone or tablet with the NFC function and OS Version 4.1 or earlier. / *4 The other connected devices have to be turned off. Standby (Bluetooth standby on) power consumption approximately 3.0W (HTB880), 3.5W (HTB580). / *5 Standby (Wireless Link is not activated) power consumption approximately 0.4W (HTB880), 1.0W (HTB580). / Specifications are subject to change without notice.
- TRADEMARK NOTICE Dolby and the double-D symbol are registered trademarks of Dolby Laboratories. / DTS, DTS-HD, the Symbol & DTS and the Symbol together are registered trademarks, and DTS-HD Master Audio is a trademark of DTS, Inc. / The Bluetooth® word mark and logos are owned by the Bluetooth SIG, Inc. and any use of such marks by Panasonic Corporation is under license. Other trademarks and trade names are those of their respective owners. / Apple and the Apple logo are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc. / "Google Play" and "Android" are trademarks of Google Inc. / aptX® software is copyright CSR plc or its group companies. All rights reserved. The aptX® mark and the aptX logo are trademarks of CSR plc or one of its group companies and may be registered in one or more jurisdictions. / HDMI, the HDMI Logo, and High-Definition Multimedia Interface are trademarks or registered trademarks of HDMI Licensing LLC in the United States and other countries.
- UPC 885170174795
FAQsFrequently asked questions about your product
Where can I find more support or ask questions about my product?
Click Here to visit the Panasonic Community to search for specific FAQs or tutorials for your product or ask questions directly to Panasonic or other customers.
What should I do if my product needs service?
If you have a TV, Microwave, Vacuum, or Massage Chair : Click Here to locate an Authorized Servicer in your area.For repairs and exchanges of all other products:Ship your product to:Panasonic Factory Service Center4900 George McVay DriveSuite B; Door-12McAllen, TX 78503 Please include your name, address, telephone number, email address, copy of your purchase receipt (for warranty service), and a description of what is wrong with the unit. Freight collect shipments will not be accepted. Panasonic is not responsible for damage that occurs in transit. All contents should be packaged for safe travel to the service center. Customer should use a reputable small package shipping company that is able to provide a package tracking number and insurance (if customer should so desire to insure their package).Units that are abused, damaged, infested with insects, have corrosion, etc. will be placed out-of-warranty.Once your unit arrives at the facility, you may contact us for status at:Email: firstname.lastname@example.orgPlease reference your Service Job number when contacting. You will be contacted if there is any cost you are responsible for.
Where can I find Firmware for my product?
1. Visit http://shop.panasonic.com/support 2. Enter your model number into the search box in the middle of the screen and click on the blue “Get Support" button. 3. Click on “Firmware & Drivers" in the floating menu on the left side of the screen.Note: If “Firmware & Drivers" is not listed in the floating menu, there are no firmware or driver updates available for your product.
Where can I find the Owner’s Manual for my product?
1. Visit http://shop.panasonic.com/support 2. Enter your model number into the search box in the middle of the screen and click on the blue “Get Support" button. 3. Click on “Owner’s Manuals" in the floating menu on the left side of the screen.
Where can I find Warranty information for my product?
1. Visit http://shop.panasonic.com/support 2. Enter your model number into the search box in the middle of the screen and click on the blue “Get Support" button. 3. Click on “Warranty" in the floating menu on the left side of the screen.Note: If “Warranty" is not listed in the floating menu, warranty information is also available in the Owner’s Manual.