Panasonic HTB8: 2.0 Channel Sound Bar With Music Streaming
- 2.0 channel stereo sound
- Bluetooth™ Wireless music streaming
- Clear-mode dialog feature
- Multi angle sound
- Output Channel 2ch
- Power Output - Home Theater Mode (RMS)
- Total Power 80W (Measured with each channel )
- Front 40W/ch (1kHz, 8ohms, 10% THD, Measured with each channel)
HIGH QUALITY SOUND
- Clear Voice yes
- Multi Angle Sound yes
- Wall-Mountable Speaker yes
- Bluetooth® Wireless Technology yes
- Panasonic Music Streaming App yes*2
- Configuration 1-way 1 speaker, Passive radiator
- Speaker Unit [Approx.] Full Range: 3-1/8" (8 cm) Cone Type x 2
- HDMI Output -
- HDMI Input -
- Digital Audio Input yes (TV)
- <footnote>Power Supply</footnote> AC 120V, 60Hz
- Power Consumption - Total [Approx.]
- Normal Use [Approx.] 16W
- Standby [Approx.] 0.5W
- Suitable TV Sizes 32"
- Front Speaker
- Dimensions (W x H x D) [Approx.] 29-17/32 x 2-19/32 x 4-21/32 inch (750 x 65.5 x 118 mm)
- Weight [Approx.] 5.07 lbs. (2.3kg)
- NOTE *1 ARC compatible TV is required. / *2 Download on the App Store. Download on Google Play™. / *3 To use NFC without downloading App, an OS Version 4.1 or later AndroidTM device is requrired. The installation of the Panasonic Music Streaming App allows use of an Android smartphone or tablet with the NFC function and OS Version 4.1 or earlier. / *4 The other connected devices have to be turned off. Standby (Bluetooth standby on) power consumption approximately 3.0W (HTB880), 3.5W (HTB580). / *5 Standby (Wireless Link is not activated) power consumption approximately 0.4W (HTB880), 1.0W (HTB580). / Specifications are subject to change without notice.
- TRADEMARK NOTICE Dolby and the double-D symbol are registered trademarks of Dolby Laboratories. / DTS, DTS-HD, the Symbol & DTS and the Symbol together are registered trademarks, and DTS-HD Master Audio is a trademark of DTS, Inc. / The Bluetooth® word mark and logos are owned by the Bluetooth SIG, Inc. and any use of such marks by Panasonic Corporation is under license. Other trademarks and trade names are those of their respective owners. / Apple and the Apple logo are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc. / "Google Play" and "Android" are trademarks of Google Inc. / aptX® software is copyright CSR plc or its group companies. All rights reserved. The aptX® mark and the aptX logo are trademarks of CSR plc or one of its group companies and may be registered in one or more jurisdictions. / HDMI, the HDMI Logo, and High-Definition Multimedia Interface are trademarks or registered trademarks of HDMI Licensing LLC in the United States and other countries.
- UPC 885170189065
- Audio Remote Controls
How To Guided Tutorials
What do I do in the unit has no power?If the unit is not powering on, remove the power cord plug from any power strip it may be connected to and plug directly into the wall outlet.
How do I connect a Panasonic home theater system to my TV?Panasonic recommends that you use an HDMI cable to connect the HDMI output of your Blu-ray disc player to the HDMI input on your TV. Then place your TV on the correct HDMI input using your TV remote control.
What should I do if I am not getting any sound from the center or the right speaker?Center Speaker
Check the speaker wire connection on the back of the unit. Unplug the speaker wire from the back of the unit, and then reinsert it into the center speaker slot on the back of the unit. Next, go to the unit's audio settings and perform a speaker test. If you are using a stereo channel source or the unit has no center channel encoded, turn on the "Super Surround" option.
The right speaker of the center channel is a "Super Tweeter" it along with the full range speaker produce a more natural sound even though you may not hear audio coming from the super tweeter. Super tweeters produce high frequencies which may not be heard at all times.
How do I use the ARC feature with my home theater system?ARC is an abbreviation for Audio Return Channel. To use this feature the HDMI cable you are using must be compliant to HDMI v1.3 spec or later. Older cables may not work correctly.
VIERA Link can work with either the HDMI- ARC feature of a compatible TV.
For ARC usage make sure that the systems HDMI ARC port is connected to the TVs ARC port.
1. Press [HOME].
2. Select "Others" icon and press [OK].
3. Select "Setup" and press [OK].
4. Select "Audio" and press [OK].
5. Select "TV Audio Input" and press [OK]. Then select the "ARC" option.
Afterwards the TV's ARC feature will control the home theater system and the sound from the TV will be heard through the systems speakers.