Panasonic HTB8: 2.0 Channel Sound Bar With Music Streaming
This item is currently not available.
- 2.0 channel stereo sound
- Bluetooth™ Wireless music streaming
- Clear-mode dialog feature
- Multi angle sound
- Output Channel 2ch
- Power Output - Home Theater Mode (RMS)
- Total Power 80W (Measured with each channel )
- Front 40W/ch (1kHz, 8ohms, 10% THD, Measured with each channel)
HIGH QUALITY SOUND
- Clear Voice yes
- Multi Angle Sound yes
- Wall-Mountable Speaker yes
- Bluetooth® Wireless Technology yes
- Panasonic Music Streaming App yes*2
- Configuration 1-way 1 speaker, Passive radiator
- Speaker Unit [Approx.] Full Range: 3-1/8" (8 cm) Cone Type x 2
- HDMI Output -
- HDMI Input -
- Digital Audio Input yes (TV)
- <footnote>Power Supply</footnote> AC 120V, 60Hz
- Power Consumption - Total [Approx.]
- Normal Use [Approx.] 16W
- Standby [Approx.] 0.5W
- Suitable TV Sizes 32"
- Front Speaker
- Dimensions (W x H x D) [Approx.] 29-17/32 x 2-19/32 x 4-21/32 inch (750 x 65.5 x 118 mm)
- Weight [Approx.] 5.07 lbs. (2.3kg)
- NOTE *1 ARC compatible TV is required. / *2 Download on the App Store. Download on Google Play™. / *3 To use NFC without downloading App, an OS Version 4.1 or later AndroidTM device is requrired. The installation of the Panasonic Music Streaming App allows use of an Android smartphone or tablet with the NFC function and OS Version 4.1 or earlier. / *4 The other connected devices have to be turned off. Standby (Bluetooth standby on) power consumption approximately 3.0W (HTB880), 3.5W (HTB580). / *5 Standby (Wireless Link is not activated) power consumption approximately 0.4W (HTB880), 1.0W (HTB580). / Specifications are subject to change without notice.
- TRADEMARK NOTICE Dolby and the double-D symbol are registered trademarks of Dolby Laboratories. / DTS, DTS-HD, the Symbol & DTS and the Symbol together are registered trademarks, and DTS-HD Master Audio is a trademark of DTS, Inc. / The Bluetooth® word mark and logos are owned by the Bluetooth SIG, Inc. and any use of such marks by Panasonic Corporation is under license. Other trademarks and trade names are those of their respective owners. / Apple and the Apple logo are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc. / "Google Play" and "Android" are trademarks of Google Inc. / aptX® software is copyright CSR plc or its group companies. All rights reserved. The aptX® mark and the aptX logo are trademarks of CSR plc or one of its group companies and may be registered in one or more jurisdictions. / HDMI, the HDMI Logo, and High-Definition Multimedia Interface are trademarks or registered trademarks of HDMI Licensing LLC in the United States and other countries.
- UPC 885170189065
Owner's Manuals and Documentation
FAQsFrequently asked questions about your product
Where can I find more support or ask questions about my product?
Click Here to visit the Panasonic Community to search for specific FAQs or tutorials for your product or ask questions directly to Panasonic or other customers.
What should I do if my product needs service?
If you have a TV, Microwave, Vacuum, or Massage Chair : Click Here to locate an Authorized Servicer in your area.For repairs and exchanges of all other products:Ship your product to:Panasonic Factory Service Center4900 George McVay DriveSuite B; Door-12McAllen, TX 78503 Please include your name, address, telephone number, email address, copy of your purchase receipt (for warranty service), and a description of what is wrong with the unit. Freight collect shipments will not be accepted. Panasonic is not responsible for damage that occurs in transit. All contents should be packaged for safe travel to the service center. Customer should use a reputable small package shipping company that is able to provide a package tracking number and insurance (if customer should so desire to insure their package).Units that are abused, damaged, infested with insects, have corrosion, etc. will be placed out-of-warranty.Once your unit arrives at the facility, you may contact us for status at:Email: firstname.lastname@example.orgPlease reference your Service Job number when contacting. You will be contacted if there is any cost you are responsible for.
Where can I find Firmware for my product?
1. Visit http://shop.panasonic.com/support 2. Enter your model number into the search box in the middle of the screen and click on the blue “Get Support" button. 3. Click on “Firmware & Drivers" in the floating menu on the left side of the screen.Note: If “Firmware & Drivers" is not listed in the floating menu, there are no firmware or driver updates available for your product.
Where can I find the Owner’s Manual for my product?
1. Visit http://shop.panasonic.com/support 2. Enter your model number into the search box in the middle of the screen and click on the blue “Get Support" button. 3. Click on “Owner’s Manuals" in the floating menu on the left side of the screen.
Where can I find Warranty information for my product?
1. Visit http://shop.panasonic.com/support 2. Enter your model number into the search box in the middle of the screen and click on the blue “Get Support" button. 3. Click on “Warranty" in the floating menu on the left side of the screen.Note: If “Warranty" is not listed in the floating menu, warranty information is also available in the Owner’s Manual.