300 Watt Sound Bar Home Theater System with Subwoofer (Black)
This item is currently not available.
- Multi-positional Speaker Layout – Detachable 3.1ch speaker system provides multiple set-up options
- Clear Mode Dialog – gives the sound greater depth and makes voices sound like they are coming from the TV
- 3 HDMI inputs – greater flexibly for easy connectivity
- Wireless Subwoofer
Multi-positional Speaker Layout
The speaker system of the SC-HTB770 gives you the flexibility to design your home theater in a variety of ways, depending on what type of set up works best in your home. The detachable, adjustable speaker unit sounds great either horizontally or vertically, whether wall-mounted or freestanding.
Clear-mode Dialog and Dialog Level Control
Clear-mode Dialog gives you richer, more nuanced audio, making voices sound as if they're coming directly from the center of your screen. What's more, the Dialog Level Control automatically selects the perfect volume level for the dialog relative to the volume of the surround sound. This assures that you'll always hear the dialog clearly.
A wireless audio signal from the main unit directly to your subwoofer opens up a world of possibilities for your Home Theater. You don't have to worry about wires, so you can place your subwoofer anywhere in the room and enjoy the rich, deep sound without any restrictions.
- AC power cord must be connected.
Bluetooth® Wireless Technology
The Panasonic SC-HTB770 300 Watt Home Theater System with Subwoofer allows you to play music stored on your smartphone or PC via Bluetooth Wireless Technology. You'll enjoy clear sound, with no obstructions or signal interference.
LincsD-Amp — Delivers Pure, Brilliant Sound
Based on Panasonic's legendary MASH noise-shaping technology, the LincsD-Amp dramatically reduces the jitter and rumbling distortion that takes away from your audio clarity. So you'll always enjoy high-quality, crystal-clear surround sound.
- Output Channel 3.1ch
- Power Output
- Home Theater Mode (RMS) - Total Power 300W
- Home Theater Mode (RMS) - Front/ Center 60W x 3 (1kHz, 6ohms, 10% THD)
- Home Theater Mode (RMS) - Subwoofer 120W (100Hz, 8ohms, 10% THD)
- Power Output
- Home Theater Mode (FTC) - Total Power 115W
- Home Theater Mode (FTC) - Front/ Center 25W x 3 (120Hz-20kHz, 6ohms, 1% THD)
- Home Theater Mode (FTC) - Subwoofer 40W (60-120Hz, 8ohms, 1% THD)
- Dolby® Digital yes
- Dolby® Pro Logic® II/ Dolby® Virtual Speaker yes
- DTS™ yes
HIGH QUALITY PICTURE
- FULL HD 3D Compatible yes
- 1080p Output (x.v.Color™, Deep Color) yes
HIGH QUALITY SOUND
- LincsD-Amp yes
- Clear-mode Dialog yes
- Dialog Level Control yes
- Anti-Vibration Integrated Subwoofer -
- Down Firing Subwoofer yes
- Up to 7.1ch Linear PCM Input via HDMI yes
- Multi-Positional Speaker Layout 3.1ch
- Multi-Angle Position Layout -
- Wireless Subwoofer yes
- Auto Gain Control yes
- ARC (Audio Return Channel) yes
- IR Blaster Included -
VIERA Link™ (HDAVI Control 5)yes
- Wall-Mountable Speaker yes
- Bluetooth® Wireless Technology yes
- Configuration 3-way 3 speakers, Bass-reflex
- Speaker Unit [Approx.] Woofer: 2-1/4" Cone Type / Tweeter: 1" Semi-dome Type / Super Tweeter: Piezo Type
- Configuration 2-way 2 speakers, Bass-reflex
- Speaker Unit [Approx.] Woofer: 2-1/4" Cone Type / Super Tweeter: Piezo Type
- Configuration 1-way 1 speaker, Bass-reflex
- Speaker Unit [Approx.] Woofer: 6-1/2" Cone Type
- HDMI Output yes (TV)
- HDMI Input yes (3) (BD/ DVD, AUX1, AUX2)
- Optical Input yes (2) (TV, AUX3)
- Analog Audio Input
- RCA -
- 3.5mm -
Power SupplyAC 120V, 60Hz
- Power Consumption [Approx.]
- Total - Normal Use [Approx.] 57W
- Total - Standby [Approx.] 0.45W
- Main Unit - Normal Use [Approx.] 37W
- Main Unit - Standby [Approx.] 0.25W*1
- Subwoofer - Normal Use [Approx.] 20W
- Subwoofer - Standby [Approx.] 0.2W
- Suitable TV Sizes 55"-65"
- Main Unit
- Dimensions (W x H x D) [Approx.] 12-3/16 x 1-12/16 x 7-6/16 inch*2
- Weight [Approx.] 2.54 lbs.
- Front - Horizontal Placement (for wall-mount) - HTB770/330
- Dimensions (W x H x D) [Approx.] 48-7/16 x 2-11/16 x 1-10/16 inch
- Weight [Approx.] 4.37 lbs.
- Front - Vertical Placement (with stand) - HTB770/330
- Dimensions (W x H x D) [Approx.] 5-13/16 x 21-12/16 x 5-13/16 inch
- Weight [Approx.] 1.96 lbs.
- Front - Rack Top Layout (without stand) - HTB170/70/65
- Dimensions (W x H x D) [Approx.] -
- Weight [Approx.] -
- Dimensions (W x H x D) [Approx.] 7-3/32 x 16-1/16 x 12-1/16 inch
- Weight [Approx.] 10.50 lbs.
- NOTE *1 The other connected devices have to be turned off. / *2 Excluding the projecting parts. / Specifications are subject to change without notice. Weight and dimensions are approximate.
SC-HTB770 8 9
Good sound, sub works great. when viera connect is working perfectly this system is amazing value for the price. Sometimes it just doesn't sync when turning on my panasonic tv and the soundbar will not turn on. only takes a couple clicks into the apps section to correct this so not too much of a problem. Got these for $160 and love them at that value, would probably be disappointed if i had paid list price though. March 24, 2015
good sounds anfeatrues, but needs software update This system actually produces very good sound quality for the price range and when its working it has no issues. I actually have it connected to a Panasonic TV and using the ARC (HDMI) output and it still sometimes gives me issues with input switching being too slow and I have to use the remote to keep switching inputs until it select the correct one and send the Video to the TV from my Cable reciever. Also the buttons on the acutal system receiver are slow, cheap, and sometimes don't respond so you have to use the remote. With all that said, I have been using this system for almost a year and have gotten used to all the quirks and most of the time I just have to turn off the TV and resart it or use the remote and switch to the correct input to make it work. I need to do this about 30-40% of the time. I also went ahead and installed the update they offer on this panasonic support page and it still did not help after having to try to install that update over 3 times it finally appeared to "work" but like I said function remained the same and I still have the same issues. November 24, 2014
Stopped Working in Less Than 1 Year I'm not sure why I chose a 3.1 system (probably because it was less expensive) but I regret it. The receiver stopped working in less than a year. About 9 months. It started by randomly not working, and randomly not turning on, then it just all out quit. Yes, it was under a 1-year manufacturer warranty, but that means you have to ship it to Texas and wait 6 weeks. Also -- this is ridiculous -- I bought this product brand new with a Panasonic tv. It was package. Yet, I have to have 2 remotes. That is dumb. I should only need 1 remote for a home theatre system that is all 1 manufacturer. June 22, 2014
Nice System For the generally available price, it is very nice. -Pros- Great sound Wireless Sub 3 HDMI switcher (this is a stellar feature) -Cons- As others have noted, you either have to memorize the inputs because the indicators are only tiny LEDs, or get really close to read the labels Sometimes the HDMI switching is a little slow Would easily be 5 stars if not for the two cons. June 19, 2014
Quick Setup Guide
Drivers and Downloads
You May Also Like