240 Watt Home Theater System Sound Bar with Subwoofer
- Multi-positional Speaker Layout - Detachable 2.1ch Speaker System Configuration Conform to Large TV Screens
- Wireless Music Streaming with Bluetooth - enabled to stream music from your smart device
- Simple, Flexible Layout – wireless subwoofer makes Installation simple and speaker wire management is reduced
- Output Channel 2.1ch
- Power Output
- Home Theater Mode (RMS) - Total Power 240W
- Home Theater Mode (RMS) - Front/ Center 60W x 2 (1kHz, 6ohms, 10% THD)
- Home Theater Mode (RMS) - Subwoofer 120W (100Hz, 8ohms, 10% THD)
- Power Output
- Home Theater Mode (FTC) - Total Power 90W
- Home Theater Mode (FTC) - Front/ Center 25W x 2 (120Hz-20kHz, 6ohms, 1% THD)
- Home Theater Mode (FTC) - Subwoofer 40W (60-120Hz, 8ohms, 1% THD)
- Dolby® Digital yes
- Dolby® Pro Logic® II/ Dolby® Virtual Speaker yes
- DTS™ yes
HIGH QUALITY PICTURE
- FULL HD 3D Compatible -
- 1080p Output (x.v.Color™, Deep Color) -
HIGH QUALITY SOUND
- LincsD-Amp -
- Clear-mode Dialog yes
- Dialog Level Control yes
- Anti-Vibration Integrated Subwoofer -
- Down Firing Subwoofer yes
- Up to 7.1ch Linear PCM Input via HDMI -
- Multi-Positional Speaker Layout 2.1ch
- Multi-Angle Position Layout -
- Wireless Subwoofer yes
- Auto Gain Control yes
- ARC (Audio Return Channel) -
- IR Blaster Included -
VIERA Link™ (HDAVI Control 5)-
- Wall-Mountable Speaker yes
- Bluetooth® Wireless Technology yes
- Configuration 3-way 3 speakers, Bass-reflex
- Speaker Unit [Approx.] Woofer: 2-1/4" Cone Type / Tweeter: 1" Semi-dome Type / Super Tweeter: Piezo Type
- Configuration -
- Speaker Unit [Approx.] -
- Configuration 1-way 1 speaker, Bass-reflex (Down Firing)
- Speaker Unit [Approx.] Woofer: 6-1/2" Cone Type
- HDMI Output -
- HDMI Input -
- Optical Input yes (2) (TV, BD/ DVD)
- Analog Audio Input
- RCA yes (AUX)
- 3.5mm -
Power SupplyAC 120V, 60Hz
- Power Consumption [Approx.]
- Total - Normal Use [Approx.] 42W
- Total - Standby [Approx.] 0.45W
- Main Unit - Normal Use [Approx.] 22W
- Main Unit - Standby [Approx.] 0.25W*1
- Subwoofer - Normal Use [Approx.] 20W
- Subwoofer - Standby [Approx.] 0.2W
- Suitable TV Sizes 47"-55"
- Main Unit
- Dimensions (W x H x D) [Approx.] 12-3/16 x 1-12/16 x 7-6/16 inch*2
- Weight [Approx.] 2.54 lbs.
- Front - Horizontal Placement (for wall-mount) - HTB770/330
- Dimensions (W x H x D) [Approx.] 41-12/16 x 2-11/16 x 1-10/16 inch
- Weight [Approx.] 3.48 lbs.
- Front - Vertical Placement (with stand) - HTB770/330
- Dimensions (W x H x D) [Approx.] 5-13/16 x 21-12/16 x 5-13/16 inch
- Weight [Approx.] 1.96 lbs.
- Front - Rack Top Layout (without stand) - HTB170/70/65
- Dimensions (W x H x D) [Approx.] -
- Weight [Approx.] -
- Dimensions (W x H x D) [Approx.] 7-3/32 x 16-1/16 x 12-1/16 inch
- Weight [Approx.] 10.50 lbs.
- NOTE *1 The other connected devices have to be turned off. / *2 Excluding the projecting parts. / Specifications are subject to change without notice. Weight and dimensions are approximate.
Owner's Manuals and Documentation
Where can I order parts for my product?
You can order parts and accessories for your machine from our Parts & Accessories Department at 1-800-833-9626.
Where can I find the firmware for my device?
Click here and enter your model number into the Get Support Now search box. Once your model appears, click on the "Support" link under the picture of your model. This will bring you to the Support Page for your model. If there are any firmware updates available for your model, they will be located under the Drivers & Downloads tab. If there is no Drivers & Downloads tab, your device's firmware is up to date.
What should I do if my Home Theater System will not turn on?
Try the following:
1. Press and hold the power button on the unit for a few seconds.
2. Ensure that the power cord is inserted properly into the back of the unit.
3. To verify that power is available, connect another device, such as a lamp, to the power source that the unit is connected.
4. If operation is not restored, please contact Panasonic for service assistance.
What should I do if my Home Theater freezes or locks-up?
1. Unplug all cables and USB devices from the home theater. 2. Unplug the power, wait about 30 seconds then reconnect.
What is the recommended connection for my Home Theater to connect to my TV?
Panasonic recommends that you use a HDMI cable from the HDMI output of your blu-ray disc player to a HDMI input on your TV. Then place your TV on the correct HDMI input using your TV remote control. Click here for Connection assistance Interactive.
The remote control for my Panasonic device is no longer functioning. Is there a remote control code available that will enable me to use another manufacturer's remote to operate this device?
You will have to contact the remote's manufacturer for the codes needed.
My unit has no power. What do I do?
If the unit is not powering on, remove the power cord plug from any power strip it may be connected to and plug directly into the wall outlet.
Is the SC-HT370/65/70 sound bar capable of passing a 3D signal through it?
No, this sound bar does not support video signal pass through.
How often do I need to update the software on my Home Theater System?
Firmware updates are released to correct problems that some customer's may have. If your unit is not experiencing the noted issues, there is no need to install the update.
How do I update the firmware for the SC-HTB170/370/770?
Unplug the sound bar's AC Power Cord. Fully insert the USB thumb drive containing the firmware file into the USB "For Service Only" Connection. Reconnect the AC Power Cord, update will install automatically, the "Sound Mode" lights will flash during this time.
How do I select my Optical inputs on the SC-HTB370?
Simply press the INPUT SELECTOR button on the remote to select between [TV] or [BD/DVD]. The indicator will be lit on the unit.
How can I register for the warranty of my product?
You may register your products online by clicking here. It is not necessary to submit this form in order to effectuate the limited warranty. As long as there is a copy of the receipt, your product warranty begins from the date of purchase.
Can I connect multiple devices to this home theater or sound bar?
Yes, this sound bar has two optical inputs.
Can I connect devices to the SC-HTB370, HTB65, or HTB70 sound bar using analog audio cables?
Yes, this sound bar was designed to use equipment with analog audio outputs available.
Am I able to adjust the audio quality for the Bluetooth mode?
Yes. Press the Bluetooth button on the remote to activate Bluetooth mode. Press the Bluetooth button until "STEREO" indicator blinks on the unit. STEREO mode emphasizes on audio quality.