Home Theater System Sound Bar with Subwoofer SC-HTB350
- Multi-positional Speaker Layout
- Wireless- Music Streaming with Bluetooth
- Clear Mode Dialog
- Output Channel 2.1ch
- Power Output[Home Theater Mode (RMS)]
- Total Power 240W
- Front 60W x 2 (1kHz, 6ohms, 10% THD)
- Subwoofer 120W (100Hz, 8ohms, 10% THD)
- Power Output[Home Theater Mode (FTC)]
- Total Power 90W
- Front 25W x 2 (120-20kHz, 6ohms, 1% THD)
- Subwoofer 40W (60-120Hz, 8ohms, 1% THD)
- Dolby® Digital yes
- Dolby® Pro Logic® II / Dolby® Virtual Speaker yes
- DTS™ yes
High Quality Picture
- FULL HD 3D Compatible -
- 1080p Output (x.v.Color™*1, Deep Color) -
High Quality Sound
- Anti-Jitter Digital Amplifier yes
- Clear-mode Dialog yes
- Down Firing Subwoofer yes
- Nanosized Bamboo Cone Speaker yes (Woofer)
- Up to 7.1ch Linear PCM Input via HDMI -
Easy to Use
- Multi-Positional Speakers yes
- Wireless Subwoofer yes
- Dialog Level Control yes
- Auto Gain Control yes
- ARC (Audio Return Channel) -
VIERA Link™ (HDAVI Control 5)-
- Auto Lip Synchronization Function -
- Wall-Mountable yes
- Bluetooth® Wireless Technology yes
- Configuration 2 way 2 speaker, Bass-reflex
- Speaker Unit [Approx.] Woofer: 2-1/2" Cone Type x 1 / Tweeter: 1" Semi-dome Type x 1
- Configuration 1 way 1 speaker, Bass-reflex (Down Firing)
- Speaker Unit [Approx.] Woofer: 6-1/2" Cone Type
- HDMI Output -
- HDMI Input -
- Optical Input yes (2) (TV, BD/ DVD)
- Analog Audio Input
- RCA yes (AUX)
- 3.5mm -
Power SupplyAC 120V, 60Hz
- Power Consumption (Total) [Approx.]
- Normal Use 46W
- Standby 0.2W
- Power Consumption (Main Unit*2) [Approx.]
- Normal Use 25W
- Standby 0.1W
- Power Consumption (Subwoofer) [Approx.]
- Normal Use 21W
- Standby 0.1W
- Main Unit
- Dimensions (W x H x D)*4 [Approx.] 12-7/32 x 1-23/32 x 7-11/16 inch
- Weight [Approx.] 2.4 lbs.
- Front - Bar Style (for wall-mount)
- Dimensions (W x H x D) [Approx.] 37-5/8 X 2-15/16 X 1-3/8 inch
- Weight [Approx.] 3.5 lbs.
- Front - 2.1ch Separated Style (with stand)
- Dimensions (W x H x D) [Approx.] 5-13/16 x 20-25/32 x 5-23/32 inch
- Weight [Approx.] 1.98 lbs.
- Front - 2.1ch Separated Style (for wall-mount)
- Dimensions (W x H x D) [Approx.] 2-15/16 x 18-13/16 x 1-3/8 inch
- Weight [Approx.] 1.76 lbs.
- Dimensions (W x H x D) [Approx.] 7-3/32 x 16-1/16 x 12-1/16 inch
- Weight [Approx.] 11.47 lbs.
- NOTE *1 x.v.Color is a trademark. / *2 For HTB20, the main unit works as a subwoofer. / *3 The other connected devices have to be turned off. / *4 Excluding the projecting parts. / *Specifications are subject to change without notice. Weight and dimensions are approximate.
Owner's Manuals and Documentation
FAQsFrequently asked questions about your product
Where can I find more support or ask questions about my product?
Click Here to visit the Panasonic Community to search for specific FAQs or tutorials for your product or ask questions directly to Panasonic or other customers.
What should I do if my product needs service?
If you have a TV, Microwave, Vacuum, or Massage Chair : Click Here to locate an Authorized Servicer in your area.For repairs and exchanges of all other products:Ship your product to:Panasonic Factory Service Center4900 George McVay DriveSuite B; Door-12McAllen, TX 78503 Please include your name, address, telephone number, email address, copy of your purchase receipt (for warranty service), and a description of what is wrong with the unit. Freight collect shipments will not be accepted. Panasonic is not responsible for damage that occurs in transit. All contents should be packaged for safe travel to the service center. Customer should use a reputable small package shipping company that is able to provide a package tracking number and insurance (if customer should so desire to insure their package).Units that are abused, damaged, infested with insects, have corrosion, etc. will be placed out-of-warranty.Once your unit arrives at the facility, you may contact us for status at:Email: firstname.lastname@example.orgPlease reference your Service Job number when contacting. You will be contacted if there is any cost you are responsible for.
Where can I find Firmware for my product?
1. Visit http://shop.panasonic.com/support 2. Enter your model number into the search box in the middle of the screen and click on the blue “Get Support" button. 3. Click on “Firmware & Drivers" in the floating menu on the left side of the screen.Note: If “Firmware & Drivers" is not listed in the floating menu, there are no firmware or driver updates available for your product.
Where can I find the Owner’s Manual for my product?
1. Visit http://shop.panasonic.com/support 2. Enter your model number into the search box in the middle of the screen and click on the blue “Get Support" button. 3. Click on “Owner’s Manuals" in the floating menu on the left side of the screen.
Where can I find Warranty information for my product?
1. Visit http://shop.panasonic.com/support 2. Enter your model number into the search box in the middle of the screen and click on the blue “Get Support" button. 3. Click on “Warranty" in the floating menu on the left side of the screen.Note: If “Warranty" is not listed in the floating menu, warranty information is also available in the Owner’s Manual.