SC-HTB15 Sound Bar Home Theater System
This item is currently not available.
•Flexible Room Placement or Installation
•Powerful Down-Firing Subwoofer
•Two HDMI Inputs/One HDMI Output
- Output Channel 2.1ch
- Power Output .
- Home Theater Mode (RMS) .
- Total Power 240W
- Front 60W x2 (1kHz, 6ohms, 10% THD)
- Subwoofer 120W (100Hz, 3ohms, 10% THD)
- Power Output (FTC) .
- Home Theater Mode (FTC) .
- Total Power (FTC) 90W
- Front (FTC) 25W x2 (1kHz, 6ohms, 10% THD)
- Subwoofer (FTC) 40W (100Hz, 3ohms, 10% THD)
- Dolby® Digital Yes
- DTS™ Yes
- FULL HD 3D Compatible Yes
- 1080p Output (x.v.Color™, Deep Color) Yes
- Up to 7.1ch Linear PCM Input via HDMI Yes
- Dolby® Pro Logic® II / Dolby® Virtual Speaker Yes
- Clear-mode Dialog Yes
- VIERA Link (HDAVI Control 5) Yes
- ARC (Audio Return Channel) Yes
- Auto Lip Synchronization Function Yes
- Wireless Subwoofer -
- Wall-Mountable Yes
- Bar Docking and Detachable Yes
- Front .
- Configuration 2 way 2 speaker, Bass-reflex
- Speaker Unit [Approx.] Tweeter: 1" (2.5cm) Semi-dome Type x2
- Subwoofer .
- Configuration (Subwoofer) 1 way 1 speaker, Bass-reflex (Down Firing)
- Speaker Unit [Approx.] (Subwoofer) Woofer: 6-1/2" (16cm) Cone Type
- HDMI Out Yes (TV)
- IR Blaster terminal -
- HDMI In Yes ( 2) (BD/DVD, AUX)
- Optical In Yes (TV)
- Wireless Terminal (for Wireless Subwoofer) -
- Power Supply [Approx.] AC 120V, 60Hz
- Power Consumption .
- Total .
- Normal Use 40W
- Standby 0.05W
- Main Unit .
- Normal Use (Main Unit) -
- Standby (Main Unit) -
- Subwoofer Power Consumption .
- Normal Use (Subwoofer) -
- Standby (Subwoofer) -
- Front - Bar Style .
- Dimensions (W x H x D) [Approx.] (Front) 31-1/2 x 1-59/64 x 2-9/32" (800 x 49 x 58 mm)
- Weight [Approx.] (Front) 3.0lbs( 1.36kg )
- - 2.1ch Separated Style .
- Dimensions (W x H x D) [Approx.] (Separated) 5-5/6x 15-43/64 x 5-2-5/16" (135 x 398 x 135 mm) *2
- Weight [Approx.] (Separated) 1.4lb(0.64kg)
- Subwoofer Dimensions .
- Dimensions (W x H x D) [Approx.] (Subwoofer) 7-3/32 x 16-1/16 x 12-1/64" (180 x 408 x 305 mm)
- Weight [Approx.] (Subwoofer) 12.3 lbs(5.6 kg)
- Dimensions (H x W x D) 14.25'' x 18.56'' x 14.69''
- Weight 20.28
- UPC 885170050587
Owner's Manuals and Documentation
FAQsFrequently asked questions about your product
Where can I find more support or ask questions about my product?
Click Here to visit the Panasonic Community to search for specific FAQs or tutorials for your product or ask questions directly to Panasonic or other customers.
What should I do if my product needs service?
If you have a TV, Microwave, Vacuum, or Massage Chair : Click Here to locate an Authorized Servicer in your area.For repairs and exchanges of all other products:Ship your product to:Panasonic Factory Service Center4900 George McVay DriveSuite B; Door-12McAllen, TX 78503 Please include your name, address, telephone number, email address, copy of your purchase receipt (for warranty service), and a description of what is wrong with the unit. Freight collect shipments will not be accepted. Panasonic is not responsible for damage that occurs in transit. All contents should be packaged for safe travel to the service center. Customer should use a reputable small package shipping company that is able to provide a package tracking number and insurance (if customer should so desire to insure their package).Units that are abused, damaged, infested with insects, have corrosion, etc. will be placed out-of-warranty.Once your unit arrives at the facility, you may contact us for status at:Email: firstname.lastname@example.orgPlease reference your Service Job number when contacting. You will be contacted if there is any cost you are responsible for.
Where can I find Firmware for my product?
1. Visit http://shop.panasonic.com/support 2. Enter your model number into the search box in the middle of the screen and click on the blue “Get Support" button. 3. Click on “Firmware & Drivers" in the floating menu on the left side of the screen.Note: If “Firmware & Drivers" is not listed in the floating menu, there are no firmware or driver updates available for your product.
Where can I find the Owner’s Manual for my product?
1. Visit http://shop.panasonic.com/support 2. Enter your model number into the search box in the middle of the screen and click on the blue “Get Support" button. 3. Click on “Owner’s Manuals" in the floating menu on the left side of the screen.
Where can I find Warranty information for my product?
1. Visit http://shop.panasonic.com/support 2. Enter your model number into the search box in the middle of the screen and click on the blue “Get Support" button. 3. Click on “Warranty" in the floating menu on the left side of the screen.Note: If “Warranty" is not listed in the floating menu, warranty information is also available in the Owner’s Manual.