SC-HTB15 Sound Bar Home Theater System
•Flexible Room Placement or Installation
•Powerful Down-Firing Subwoofer
•Two HDMI Inputs/One HDMI Output
- Home Theater System Remote Controls
- Output Channel 2.1ch
- Power Output .
- Home Theater Mode (RMS) .
- Total Power 240W
- Front 60W x2 (1kHz, 6ohms, 10% THD)
- Subwoofer 120W (100Hz, 3ohms, 10% THD)
- Power Output (FTC) .
- Home Theater Mode (FTC) .
- Total Power (FTC) 90W
- Front (FTC) 25W x2 (1kHz, 6ohms, 10% THD)
- Subwoofer (FTC) 40W (100Hz, 3ohms, 10% THD)
- Dolby® Digital Yes
- DTS™ Yes
- FULL HD 3D Compatible Yes
- 1080p Output (x.v.Color™, Deep Color) Yes
- Up to 7.1ch Linear PCM Input via HDMI Yes
- Dolby® Pro Logic® II / Dolby® Virtual Speaker Yes
- Clear-mode Dialog Yes
- VIERA Link (HDAVI Control 5) Yes
- ARC (Audio Return Channel) Yes
- Auto Lip Synchronization Function Yes
- Wireless Subwoofer -
- Wall-Mountable Yes
- Bar Docking and Detachable Yes
- Front .
- Configuration 2 way 2 speaker, Bass-reflex
- Speaker Unit [Approx.] Tweeter: 1" (2.5cm) Semi-dome Type x2
- Subwoofer .
- Configuration (Subwoofer) 1 way 1 speaker, Bass-reflex (Down Firing)
- Speaker Unit [Approx.] (Subwoofer) Woofer: 6-1/2" (16cm) Cone Type
- HDMI Out Yes (TV)
- IR Blaster terminal -
- HDMI In Yes ( 2) (BD/DVD, AUX)
- Optical In Yes (TV)
- Wireless Terminal (for Wireless Subwoofer) -
- Power Supply [Approx.] AC 120V, 60Hz
- Power Consumption .
- Total .
- Normal Use 40W
- Standby 0.05W
- Main Unit .
- Normal Use (Main Unit) -
- Standby (Main Unit) -
- Subwoofer Power Consumption .
- Normal Use (Subwoofer) -
- Standby (Subwoofer) -
- Front - Bar Style .
- Dimensions (W x H x D) [Approx.] (Front) 31-1/2 x 1-59/64 x 2-9/32" (800 x 49 x 58 mm)
- Weight [Approx.] (Front) 3.0lbs( 1.36kg )
- - 2.1ch Separated Style .
- Dimensions (W x H x D) [Approx.] (Separated) 5-5/6x 15-43/64 x 5-2-5/16" (135 x 398 x 135 mm) *2
- Weight [Approx.] (Separated) 1.4lb(0.64kg)
- Subwoofer Dimensions .
- Dimensions (W x H x D) [Approx.] (Subwoofer) 7-3/32 x 16-1/16 x 12-1/64" (180 x 408 x 305 mm)
- Weight [Approx.] (Subwoofer) 12.3 lbs(5.6 kg)
- Dimensions (H x W x D) 14.25'' x 18.56'' x 14.69''
- Weight 20.28
Owner's Manuals and Documentation
Where can I order parts for my product?
You can order parts and accessories for your machine from our Parts & Accessories Department at 1-800-833-9626.
Where can I find the firmware for my device?
Click here and enter your model number into the Get Support Now search box. Once your model appears, click on the "Support" link under the picture of your model. This will bring you to the Support Page for your model. If there are any firmware updates available for your model, they will be located under the Drivers & Downloads tab. If there is no Drivers & Downloads tab, your device's firmware is up to date.
What should I do if my Home Theater System will not turn on?
Try the following:
1. Press and hold the power button on the unit for a few seconds.
2. Ensure that the power cord is inserted properly into the back of the unit.
3. To verify that power is available, connect another device, such as a lamp, to the power source that the unit is connected.
4. If operation is not restored, please contact Panasonic for service assistance.
What should I do if my Home Theater freezes or locks-up?
1. Unplug all cables and USB devices from the home theater. 2. Unplug the power, wait about 30 seconds then reconnect.
What is the recommended connection for my Home Theater to connect to my TV?
Panasonic recommends that you use a HDMI cable from the HDMI output of your blu-ray disc player to a HDMI input on your TV. Then place your TV on the correct HDMI input using your TV remote control. Click here for Connection assistance Interactive.
The remote control for my Panasonic device is no longer functioning. Is there a remote control code available that will enable me to use another manufacturer's remote to operate this device?
You will have to contact the remote's manufacturer for the codes needed.
My unit has no power. What do I do?
If the unit is not powering on, remove the power cord plug from any power strip it may be connected to and plug directly into the wall outlet.
I can still hear my TV speakers while connected to my Home Theater. Is there a way to turn them off?
Yes, check with your TV manufacturer's instruction manual to turn off or disable your TV speakers.
How often do I need to update the software on my Home Theater System?
Firmware updates are released to correct problems that some customer's may have. If your unit is not experiencing the noted issues, there is no need to install the update.
How do I reset the Home Theater System?
While this system is on, press [POWER] on the active subwoofer for more than 4 sec. (All the indicators will blink twice when the active subwoofer is reset.)
How do I connect this device to a wireless network?
This player features Wi-Fi built in. To connect to the wireless network press the [HOME] button. Then select "Player settings" and scroll to the "Network" option. Then press the [OK] button. Select the "Easy Network Settings and follow the onscreen prompts. For this setup, it is important to know the wireless network name (SSID) and encryption key (password). Click here for an Interactive for troubleshooting Home network connections.
How can I register for the warranty of my product?
You may register your products online by clicking here. It is not necessary to submit this form in order to effectuate the limited warranty. As long as there is a copy of the receipt, your product warranty begins from the date of purchase.