SC-HTB15 Sound Bar Home Theater System
•Flexible Room Placement or Installation
•Powerful Down-Firing Subwoofer
•Two HDMI Inputs/One HDMI Output
- Output Channel 2.1ch
- Power Output .
- Home Theater Mode (RMS) .
- Total Power 240W
- Front 60W x2 (1kHz, 6ohms, 10% THD)
- Subwoofer 120W (100Hz, 3ohms, 10% THD)
- Power Output (FTC) .
- Home Theater Mode (FTC) .
- Total Power (FTC) 90W
- Front (FTC) 25W x2 (1kHz, 6ohms, 10% THD)
- Subwoofer (FTC) 40W (100Hz, 3ohms, 10% THD)
- Dolby® Digital Yes
- DTS™ Yes
- FULL HD 3D Compatible Yes
- 1080p Output (x.v.Color™, Deep Color) Yes
- Up to 7.1ch Linear PCM Input via HDMI Yes
- Dolby® Pro Logic® II / Dolby® Virtual Speaker Yes
- Clear-mode Dialog Yes
- VIERA Link (HDAVI Control 5) Yes
- ARC (Audio Return Channel) Yes
- Auto Lip Synchronization Function Yes
- Wireless Subwoofer -
- Wall-Mountable Yes
- Bar Docking and Detachable Yes
- Front .
- Configuration 2 way 2 speaker, Bass-reflex
- Speaker Unit [Approx.] Tweeter: 1" (2.5cm) Semi-dome Type x2
- Subwoofer .
- Configuration (Subwoofer) 1 way 1 speaker, Bass-reflex (Down Firing)
- Speaker Unit [Approx.] (Subwoofer) Woofer: 6-1/2" (16cm) Cone Type
- HDMI Out Yes (TV)
- IR Blaster terminal -
- HDMI In Yes ( 2) (BD/DVD, AUX)
- Optical In Yes (TV)
- Wireless Terminal (for Wireless Subwoofer) -
- Power Supply [Approx.] AC 120V, 60Hz
- Power Consumption .
- Total .
- Normal Use 40W
- Standby 0.05W
- Main Unit .
- Normal Use (Main Unit) -
- Standby (Main Unit) -
- Subwoofer Power Consumption .
- Normal Use (Subwoofer) -
- Standby (Subwoofer) -
- Front - Bar Style .
- Dimensions (W x H x D) [Approx.] (Front) 31-1/2 x 1-59/64 x 2-9/32" (800 x 49 x 58 mm)
- Weight [Approx.] (Front) 3.0lbs( 1.36kg )
- - 2.1ch Separated Style .
- Dimensions (W x H x D) [Approx.] (Separated) 5-5/6x 15-43/64 x 5-2-5/16" (135 x 398 x 135 mm) *2
- Weight [Approx.] (Separated) 1.4lb(0.64kg)
- Subwoofer Dimensions .
- Dimensions (W x H x D) [Approx.] (Subwoofer) 7-3/32 x 16-1/16 x 12-1/64" (180 x 408 x 305 mm)
- Weight [Approx.] (Subwoofer) 12.3 lbs(5.6 kg)
- Dimensions (H x W x D) 14.25'' x 18.56'' x 14.69''
- Weight 20.28
- UPC 885170050587
SC-HTB15 is rated out of 5 by 2.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Anonymous from Amazing Sound!! When i purchased this sound bar i knew i wasnt going to get 1,000 dollar quality sound but for a sounbar it really blew me away. the nice powerful subwoof provides a big boom to movies and games,i even sometimes have to turn down the bass!!.The clear dialog mode makes it nice when u want it. Because i have a panasonic lcd tv i can sync it with viera link so i can controll the bar with a single tv remote. Thanks to the vertical placement of the bar it makes it easier to setup or hang. With just 4 screws you can hang the two speakers with ease . I am very satisfied with this product!!
Date published: 2011-12-30
Rated 5 out of 5 by Anonymous from very nice home theater system. i was very pleased with this product i did not know what to expect when i got it i hooked it up and it was easy to do that and easy to use it has very good sound im completely happy with this sound system i hope this review helps if you are looking to buy a home theater system.
Date published: 2011-12-24
What do I do in the unit has no power?If the unit is not powering on, remove the power cord plug from any power strip it may be connected to and plug directly into the wall outlet.
How do I connect a Panasonic home theater system to my TV?Panasonic recommends that you use an HDMI cable to connect the HDMI output of your Blu-ray disc player to the HDMI input on your TV. Then place your TV on the correct HDMI input using your TV remote control.
What should I do if I am not getting any sound from the center or the right speaker?Center Speaker
Check the speaker wire connection on the back of the unit. Unplug the speaker wire from the back of the unit, and then reinsert it into the center speaker slot on the back of the unit. Next, go to the unit's audio settings and perform a speaker test. If you are using a stereo channel source or the unit has no center channel encoded, turn on the "Super Surround" option.
The right speaker of the center channel is a "Super Tweeter" it along with the full range speaker produce a more natural sound even though you may not hear audio coming from the super tweeter. Super tweeters produce high frequencies which may not be heard at all times.
How do I use the ARC feature with my home theater system?ARC is an abbreviation for Audio Return Channel. To use this feature the HDMI cable you are using must be compliant to HDMI v1.3 spec or later. Older cables may not work correctly.
VIERA Link can work with either the HDMI- ARC feature of a compatible TV.
For ARC usage make sure that the systems HDMI ARC port is connected to the TVs ARC port.
1. Press [HOME].
2. Select "Others" icon and press [OK].
3. Select "Setup" and press [OK].
4. Select "Audio" and press [OK].
5. Select "TV Audio Input" and press [OK]. Then select the "ARC" option.
Afterwards the TV's ARC feature will control the home theater system and the sound from the TV will be heard through the systems speakers.