SC-HTB10 Home Theater System Sound Bar
Sound Bar Home Theater System
- 3D Pass Through
- Clear-mode Dialog
- Advance Bamboo Cone
- RECEIVER SECTION:
- Output Channel 2.1ch
Output Power - Home Theater Mode (RMS)
Total Power: 120W
Front: 30W + 30W (1kHz, 4ohms, 10% THD)
Subwoofer: 60W (100Hz, 4ohms, 10% THD)
- Dolby® Digital Decoder / Dolby® Pro Logic® II Yes
- ARC (Audio Return Channel) Yes
- Dolby® Virtual Speaker Yes
- Clear-mode Dialog Yes
- FULL HD 3D Compatible Yes
- 1080p Output (x.v.Color™, Deep Color) Yes
- Auto Lip Synchronization Function Yes
- Wireless Subwoofer No
- DTS™ Digital Surround Yes
VIERA Link™Yes (HDAVI Control 5)
- Remote Control Yes
- HDMI Terminals Yes (1input[BD/DVD]/1output[TV])
- Digital Input Yes (1 Optical [TV])
- SPEAKER SYSTEM:
- Front Configuration 1-way 1-speaker, Bass-reflex
Front Speaker Unit
2-1/2 inch Cone Type x 2
(Advanced Bamboo Cone)
- Subwoofer Configuration 1-way 2-speaker, Bass-reflex
Subwoofer Speaker Unit
3-1/8 inch Cone Type x 2
- Wall Mounting Yes
- Weight (lb.) [Approx.] 8.16
Dimensions (WxHxD) [Approx.]
31 1/2" x 4 1/4" x 2 9/32" (Without wall mount bracket)
31 1/2" x 4 1/4" x 3 5/32" (With wall mount bracket)
- UPC 885170013209
- Home Theater System Remote Controls
How To Guided Tutorials
What do I do in the unit has no power?
How do I connect a Panasonic home theater system to my TV?Panasonic recommends that you use an HDMI cable to connect the HDMI output of your Blu-ray disc player to the HDMI input on your TV. Then place your TV on the correct HDMI input using your TV remote control.
What should I do if I am not getting any sound from the center or the right speaker?Center Speaker
Check the speaker wire connection on the back of the unit. Unplug the speaker wire from the back of the unit, and then reinsert it into the center speaker slot on the back of the unit. Next, go to the unit's audio settings and perform a speaker test. If you are using a stereo channel source or the unit has no center channel encoded, turn on the "Super Surround" option.
The right speaker of the center channel is a "Super Tweeter" it along with the full range speaker produce a more natural sound even though you may not hear audio coming from the super tweeter. Super tweeters produce high frequencies which may not be heard at all times.
How do I use the ARC feature with my home theater system?ARC is an abbreviation for Audio Return Channel. To use this feature the HDMI cable you are using must be compliant to HDMI v1.3 spec or later. Older cables may not work correctly.
VIERA Link can work with either the HDMI- ARC feature of a compatible TV.
For ARC usage make sure that the systems HDMI ARC port is connected to the TVs ARC port.
1. Press [HOME].
2. Select "Others" icon and press [OK].
3. Select "Setup" and press [OK].
4. Select "Audio" and press [OK].
5. Select "TV Audio Input" and press [OK]. Then select the "ARC" option.
Afterwards the TV's ARC feature will control the home theater system and the sound from the TV will be heard through the systems speakers.