DVD Home Theater System
Home Theater System with Built-In Progressive Scan 5-DVD Changer, Front Tower Speakers, Surround Speakers, Compact Center Channel Satellite Speaker, and Dual Unit Active Subwoofer with Diamond Design
Progressive Scan 5-DVD Changer / Receiver
2 Tall-Boy Front Speakers with Stands
1 Center Channel Satellite Speaker
2 Satellite Surround Speakers
1 Dual Unit Active Subwoofer with Diamond Design
Output Power - Home Theater Mode (RMS)
Total Power: 1000W
Front: 170W x 2 (1kHz, 6 ohms, 10% THD)
Center: 260W (1kHz, 4 ohms, 10% THD)
Surround: 70W x 2 (1kHz, 4 ohms, 10% THD)
Subwoofer: 260W (100Hz, 4 ohms, 10% THD)
- Output Power - Home Theater Mode (FTC) Total Output Power: 580WFront: 100W x 2 (120Hz-20kHz, 6 ohms, 1% THD)Center: 140W (120Hz-20kHz, 4 ohms, 1% THD)Surround: 45W x 2 (120Hz-20kHz, 4 ohms, 1% THD)Subwoofer: 150W (45Hz-120Hz, 4 ohms, 1% THD)
- Video D/A Converter 54MHz/10-bit
- Remote Control universal, ready for many brands of TV/VCR
- SPEAKER SYSTEM:
- HOME THEATER RECEIVER:
Dolby Digital DecoderYes
Dolby Pro Logic DecoderDolby Pro Logic II
- Rear Wireless Ready Yes, when used with optional Panasonic SH-FX50 Rear Wireless Receiver and Transmitter
- 360° Sound Yes
- H. Bass Sound Yes
- Multi-Channel Sound Field Yes
- Sound Field Control (SFC) Yes (7 Presets)
- Super Surround Sound Yes
- Subwoofer Level Control 4-step subwoofer level control (1/2/3/4) accessible via Subwoofer Level key on remote
- Double Re-Master Processing Yes
- FM/AM Digital Synthesizer Tuner Yes
- Energy Star® Qualified Yes
- DVD PLAYER:
- 5 DVD/CD Changer Yes
- Multi-Format Playback (Playable Disc Type) DVD: DVD-Audio, DVD-Video, DVD-RAM, DVD-R, DVD-RW, DVD+R, DVD+RW CD: CD (CDDA), HDCD, CD-R/RW (including MP3, JPEG, WMA, and HighMAT)
- Depth Enhancer Yes
- Dialogue Enhancer Yes
- Cinema Mode Yes
- Built-In VCR No
- Speakers - Wall-Mounting Holes and Built-In Nuts No
- Tall-Boy Speakers Yes, with Height Adjustable Stand
- Magnetically Shielded Speakers Yes
- Front Speaker Configuration (drivers per speaker) 2-way, 3-speaker, bass-reflex
- Center Speaker Configuration (drivers per speaker) 2-way, 3-speaker bass-reflex
- Surround Satellite Speaker Configuration (drivers per speaker) 2-way, 2-speaker, bass-reflex
- Subwoofer Configuration 1-way, 2-speaker bass-reflex
Component Video OutYes
- S-Video Out Yes
- Composite Video Out Yes
- Digital Inputs No
- Audio Inputs 3 (TV, VCR, AUX)
- Receiver Dimensions (inches, W x H x D) 16 15/16 x 2 11/16 x 16 5/8
- Receiver Weight (lbs) 8.9
- Front Speaker Cabinet Dimensions (W x H x D) inches 10 1/4 x 48 19/32 x 10 21/32
- Front Speaker Weight (lbs) 9.6
- Center Speaker Cabinet Dimensions (inches, W x H x D) 12 19/32 x 3 15/32 x 3 25/32
- Center Speaker Weight (lbs) 3
- Surround Satellite Speaker Cabinet Dimensions (inches, W x H x D) 3 15/16 x 12 25/32 x 4 13/32
- Surround Satellite Speaker Weight (lbs) 2.34
- Subwoofer Cabinet Dimensions (inches, W x H x D) 11 7/32 x 15 13/16 x 20 15/32
- Subwoofer Weight (lbs) 33.1
- Color silver
- Weight 48.04 lbs
- System Configuration Progressive Scan 5-DVD Changer / Receiver
Why won't a rented disc play in my player?
If you're having difficulty playing a disc that you have rented or borrowed, try a disc that you own to see if it plays. If it does play then there could be a problem with the borrowed or rented disc. Try cleaning the disc with a soft cloth to remove any debris or fingerprints.
Why is a "No Read" error message appearing on my product?
Ensure that the surface of the disc is not dirty, scratched or smudged, or try another disc and see what happens. If the product is unable to play all discs, then it will require servicing.
Why can't a rented disc play in my player?
If you're having difficulty playing a disc that you have rented or borrowed, try a disc that you own to see if it plays.
If it does play then there could be a problem with the borrowed or rented disc. Try cleaning the disc with a soft cloth to remove any fingerprints or smudges.
Where can I order parts for my product?
You can order parts and accessories for your machine from our Parts & Accessories Department at 1-800-833-9626.
Where can I find the firmware for my device?
Click here and enter your model number into the Get Support Now search box. Once your model appears, click on the "Support" link under the picture of your model. This will bring you to the Support Page for your model. If there are any firmware updates available for your model, they will be located under the Drivers & Downloads tab. If there is no Drivers & Downloads tab, your device's firmware is up to date.
The remote control for my Panasonic device is no longer functioning. Is there a remote control code available that will enable me to use another manufacturer's remote to operate this device?
You will have to contact the remote's manufacturer for the codes needed.
My unit has no power. What do I do?
If the unit is not powering on, remove the power cord plug from any power strip it may be connected to and plug directly into the wall outlet.
I would like to have the latest firmware update sent to me for my Blu-ray Player.
The latest firmware updates are available in our "Support" section and can be downloaded free of charge. Click on this link (Click Here.) and enter your model number. Click on support and then find the update by clicking the "Drivers & Downloads" tab. If you need the update sent to you please contact us by one of the methods listed to the right side of the page in the "Contact Us" box. There will be a minimum charge of
How can I register for the warranty of my product?
You may register your products online by clicking here. It is not necessary to submit this form in order to effectuate the limited warranty. As long as there is a copy of the receipt, your product warranty begins from the date of purchase.
Am I able to playback a DVD from another Region other than Region 1?
No, on this device you are unable to playback a DVD from other Region.
Am I able to play a Blu-ray or DVD disc from another country?
No, the player will only play discs that are Region 1 or All.