DVD/VCR Home Theater System
This item is currently not available.
DVD/VCR Home Theater System with 5 Satellite Speakers and Subwoofer Included
- System Configuration Progressive Scan DVD Player / VCR / Receiver5 Satellite Speakers1 Subwoofer
- Output Power - Home Theater Mode (RMS) Total Power: 400WFront: 60W x 2 (1kHz, 6 ohms, 10% THD)Center: 60W (1kHz, 6 ohms, 10% THD)Surround: 60W x 2 (1kHz, 6 ohms, 10% THD)Subwoofer: 100W (100Hz, 3 ohms, 10% THD)
- Output Power - Home Theater Mode (FTC) Total Power: 220WFront: 25W x 2 (120Hz-20kHz, 6 ohms, 1% THD)Center: 30W (120Hz-20kHz, 6 ohms, 1% THD)Surround: 25W x 2 (120Hz-20kHz, 6 ohms, 1% THD)Subwoofer: 90W (45Hz-120Hz, 4 ohms, 1% THD)
- Video D/A Converter 54MHz/10-bit
- Remote Control Universal
Dolby Digital DecoderYes
Dolby Pro Logic DecoderYes
- Multi-Channel Sound Field Yes
- Sound Field Control (SFC) Yes (7 Presets)
- Super Surround Sound Yes
- Subwoofer Level Control 4-step subwoofer level control (1/2/3/4) accessible via Subwoofer Level key on remote
- Double Re-Master Processing Yes
- FM/AM Digital Synthesizer Tuner Yes
- Energy Star® Qualified Yes
- 5 DVD/CD Changer No
Multi-Format Playback (Playable Disc Type)
DVD-RAM/DVD-R, CD, CD-R/RW, Video CD, JPEG, MP3, WMA, HighMAT
- Depth Enhancer Yes
- Dialogue Enhancer Yes
- Cinema Mode Yes
- Built-In VCR Yes
- VCR Section 4-head Hi-Fi stereo VCR with:MTS Stereo and SAP systemx5 Long Time Recordingx600 High Speed Tape Rewind
- Speakers - Wall-Mounting Holes and Built-In Nuts Yes (satellite speakers only)
- Tall-Boy Speakers No
- Magnetically Shielded Speakers Yes
- Front Speaker Configuration (drivers per speaker) 1-way, 1-speaker, bass-reflex
- Center Speaker Configuration (drivers per speaker) 1-way, 1-speaker bass-reflex
- Surround Satellite Speaker Configuration (drivers per speaker) 1-way, 1-speaker, bass-reflex
- Subwoofer Configuration 1-way, 1-speaker bass-reflex
Component Video OutYes
- Digital Inputs No
- Audio Inputs Yes
- Receiver Dimensions (inches, W x H x D) 16 15/16 x 3 21/32 x 14 1/32
- Receiver Weight (lbs) 10.1
- Front Speaker Cabinet Dimensions (W x H x D) inches 3 5/8 x 7 5/32 x 3 17/32
- Front Speaker Weight (lbs) 1.9
- Center Speaker Cabinet Dimensions (inches, W x H x D) 7 3/32 x 3 25/32 x 3 7/32
- Center Speaker Weight (lbs) 1.9
- Surround Satellite Speaker Cabinet Dimensions (inches, W x H x D) 3 5/8 x 7 5/32 x 3 17/32
- Surround Satellite Speaker Weight (lbs) 1.9
- Subwoofer Cabinet Dimensions (inches, W x H x D) 6 1/8 x 18 x 16 3/4
- Subwoofer Weight (lbs) 23.8
Owner's Manuals and Documentation
FAQsFrequently asked questions about your product
Where can I find more support or ask questions about my product?
What should I do if my product needs service?
If you have a TV, Microwave, Vacuum, or Massage Chair : Click Here to locate an Authorized Servicer in your area.For repairs and exchanges of all other products:Ship your product to:Panasonic Factory Service Center4900 George McVay DriveSuite B; Door-12McAllen, TX 78503 Please include your name, address, telephone number, email address, copy of your purchase receipt (for warranty service), and a description of what is wrong with the unit. Freight collect shipments will not be accepted. Panasonic is not responsible for damage that occurs in transit. All contents should be packaged for safe travel to the service center. Customer should use a reputable small package shipping company that is able to provide a package tracking number and insurance (if customer should so desire to insure their package).Units that are abused, damaged, infested with insects, have corrosion, etc. will be placed out-of-warranty.Once your unit arrives at the facility, you may contact us for status at:Email: firstname.lastname@example.orgPlease reference your Service Job number when contacting. You will be contacted if there is any cost you are responsible for.
Where can I find Firmware for my product?
1. Visit http://shop.panasonic.com/support 2. Enter your model number into the search box in the middle of the screen and click on the blue “Get Support" button. 3. Click on “Firmware & Drivers" in the floating menu on the left side of the screen.Note: If “Firmware & Drivers" is not listed in the floating menu, there are no firmware or driver updates available for your product.
Where can I find the Owner’s Manual for my product?
Where can I find Warranty information for my product?