DVD Home Theater System
DVD Home Theater System with Built-In Progressive Scan 5-DVD Changer, 2 Tower Front Speakers, 3 Satellite Speakers, and Passive Subwoofer
Progressive Scan 5-DVD Changer / Receiver
2 Tower Front Speakers with Adjustable Stands
1 Center Channel Satellite Speaker
2 Satellite Surround Speakers
1 Passive Subwoofer
Output Power - Home Theater Mode (RMS)
Total Power: 600W
Front: 55W x 2 (1kHz, 6 ohms, 10% THD)
Center: 160W (1kHz, 6 ohms, 10% THD)
Surround: 55W x 2 (1kHz, 6 ohms, 10% THD)
Subwoofer: 220W (100Hz, 4 ohms, 10% THD)
Output Power - Home Theater Mode (FTC)
Total Output Power: 390W
Front: 35W x 2 (120Hz-20kHz, 6 ohms, 1% THD)
Center: 110W (120Hz-20kHz, 6 ohms, 1% THD)
Surround: 35W x 2 (120Hz-20kHz, 6 ohms, 10% THD)
Subwoofer: 140W (45Hz-120Hz, 4 ohms, 1% THD)
- Video D/A Converter 54MHz/10-bit
- Remote Control universal, ready for many brands of TV/VCR
- SPEAKER SYSTEM:
- HOME THEATER RECEIVER:
Dolby Digital DecoderYes
Dolby Pro Logic DecoderDolby Pro Logic II
- Rear Wireless Ready No
- 360° Sound No
- H. Bass Sound No
- Multi-Channel Sound Field Yes
- Sound Field Control (SFC) Yes (7 Presets)
- Super Surround Sound Yes
- Subwoofer Level Control 4-step subwoofer level control (1/2/3/4) accessible via Subwoofer Level key on remote
- Double Re-Master Processing No
- FM/AM Digital Synthesizer Tuner Yes
- Energy Star® Qualified Yes
- DVD PLAYER:
- 5 DVD/CD Changer Yes
- Multi-Format Playback (Playable Disc Type) DVD: DVD-Audio, DVD-Video, DVD-RAM, DVD-R, DVD-RW, DVD+R, DVD+RW CD: CD (CDDA), HDCD, CD-R/RW (including MP3, JPEG, WMA, and HighMAT)
- Depth Enhancer Yes
- Dialogue Enhancer Yes
- Cinema Mode Yes
- Built-In VCR No
- Speakers - Wall-Mounting Holes and Built-In Nuts Yes (satellite speakers only)
- Tall-Boy Speakers Yes, with Height Adjustable Stand
- Magnetically Shielded Speakers Yes
- Front Speaker Configuration (drivers per speaker) 2-way, 2-speaker, bass-reflex
- Center Speaker Configuration (drivers per speaker) 2-way, 3-speaker bass-reflex
- Surround Satellite Speaker Configuration (drivers per speaker) Full range, 1 speaker, bass-reflex
- Subwoofer Configuration Bass-reflex
Component Video OutYes
- S-Video Out Yes
- Composite Video Out Yes
- Digital Inputs No
- Audio Inputs 1
- Receiver Dimensions (inches, W x H x D) 16 15/16 x 4 1/8 x 15
- Receiver Weight (lbs) 15.7
- Front Speaker Cabinet Dimensions (W x H x D) inches 8 19/32 x 42 1/2 - 36 1/32x 9 9/16
- Front Speaker Weight (lbs) 5.7
- Center Speaker Cabinet Dimensions (inches, W x H x D) 12 19/32 x 3 15/32 x 3 25/32
- Center Speaker Weight (lbs) 2.9
- Surround Satellite Speaker Cabinet Dimensions (inches, W x H x D) 3 17/32 x 7 19/32 x 4 1/32
- Surround Satellite Speaker Weight (lbs) 1.54
- Subwoofer Cabinet Dimensions (inches, W x H x D) 10 5/8 x 11 5/16 x 11 5/32
- Subwoofer Weight (lbs) 9
- Color silver
- Weight 19.14 lbs
- System Configuration Progressive Scan 5-DVD Changer / Receiver
What do I do in the unit has no power?
How do I connect a Panasonic home theater system to my TV?
What should I do if I am not getting any sound from the center or the right speaker?
Check the speaker wire connection on the back of the unit. Unplug the speaker wire from the back of the unit, and then reinsert it into the center speaker slot on the back of the unit. Next, go to the unit's audio settings and perform a speaker test. If you are using a stereo channel source or the unit has no center channel encoded, turn on the "Super Surround" option.
The right speaker of the center channel is a "Super Tweeter" it along with the full range speaker produce a more natural sound even though you may not hear audio coming from the super tweeter. Super tweeters produce high frequencies which may not be heard at all times.
How do I use the ARC feature with my home theater system?
VIERA Link can work with either the HDMI- ARC feature of a compatible TV.
For ARC usage make sure that the systems HDMI ARC port is connected to the TVs ARC port.
1. Press [HOME].
2. Select "Others" icon and press [OK].
3. Select "Setup" and press [OK].
4. Select "Audio" and press [OK].
5. Select "TV Audio Input" and press [OK]. Then select the "ARC" option.
Afterwards the TV's ARC feature will control the home theater system and the sound from the TV will be heard through the systems speakers.