DVD Home Theater System
2-Way Wireless Ready Home Theater System with Built-In Progressive Scan 5-DVD Changer, 2 Tower Front Speakers, 3 Satellite Speakers, and Passive Subwoofer
Progressive Scan 5-DVD Changer / Receiver
2 Front Speakers
1 Center Channel Satellite Speaker
2 Satellite Surround Speakers
Output Power - Home Theater Mode (RMS)
Total Power: 850W
Front: 110W x 2 (1kHz, 3 ohms, 10% THD)
Center: 225W (1kHz, 6 ohms, 10% THD)
Surround: 90W x 2 (1kHz, 4 ohms, 10% THD)
Subwoofer: 225W (100Hz, 6 ohms, 10% THD)
Output Power - Home Theater Mode (FTC)
Total Power: 360W
Front: 40W x 2 (120Hz-20kHz, 3 ohms, 1% THD)
Center: 75W (120Hz-20kHz, 6 ohms, 1% THD)
Surround: 70W x 2 (120Hz-20kHz, 4 ohms, 1% THD)
Subwoofer: 65W (45Hz-120Hz, 6 ohms, 1% THD)
- Center Focus Yes
- Audio D/A Converter 192kHz/24-bit
- Video D/A Converter 54MHz/10-bit
- Remote Control universal, controls most TV brands
- HDMI Terminals No
- HOME THEATER RECEIVER:
Dolby Digital DecoderYes
Dolby Pro Logic DecoderDolby Pro Logic II
- Rear Wireless Ready Yes, 2-Way Wireless when used with optional Panasonic SH-FX60 2-Way Wireless Receiver
- Wireless 2nd Room Audio Ready Yes, when used with optional Panasonic SH-FX80 Wireless 2nd Room Receiver Kit
- 360° Sound No
- Surround Enhancer No
- H. Bass Sound No
- EZ Sync™ HDAVI Control No
- Sound Field Control (SFC) Yes (7 Presets)
- Super Surround Sound No
- Surround Music Yes
- Subwoofer Level Control 4-step subwoofer level control (1/2/3/4) accessible via Subwoofer Level key on remote
- FM/AM Digital Synthesizer Tuner Yes
- Energy Star® Qualified Yes
- DVD PLAYER:
- 5 DVD/CD Changer Yes
Multi-Format Playback (Playable Disc Type)
DVD: DVD-Audio, DVD-Video, DVD-RAM, DVD-R, DVD-RW, DVD+R, DVD+RW
CD: CD (CDDA), HDCD, CD-R/RW (including MP3, JPEG, WMA, and HighMAT)
- Depth Enhancer Yes
- Dialogue Enhancer Yes
- Cinema Mode Yes
- Variable Zoom Yes
- Monitor Select Yes
- Speakers - Wall-Mounting Holes and Built-In Nuts Yes
Component Video OutYes
- S-Video Out Yes
- Composite Video Out Yes
- Music Port Yes, provides simple connection for portable audio players
- Digital Inputs No
- Audio Inputs 1
- Receiver Dimensions (inches, W x H x D) 16 15/16 x 2 3/4 x 17 19/64
- Receiver Weight (lbs) 10.36
- Front Speaker Cabinet Dimensions (W x H x D) inches 3 5/8 x 10 3/4 x 3 3/4
- Front Speaker Weight (lbs) 1.9
- Color silver
- System Configuration Progressive Scan 5-DVD Changer / Receiver
Why won't a rented disc play in my player?
If you're having difficulty playing a disc that you have rented or borrowed, try a disc that you own to see if it plays. If it does play then there could be a problem with the borrowed or rented disc. Try cleaning the disc with a soft cloth to remove any debris or fingerprints.
Why is a "No Read" error message appearing on my product?
Ensure that the surface of the disc is not dirty, scratched or smudged, or try another disc and see what happens. If the product is unable to play all discs, then it will require servicing.
Why can't a rented disc play in my player?
If you're having difficulty playing a disc that you have rented or borrowed, try a disc that you own to see if it plays.
If it does play then there could be a problem with the borrowed or rented disc. Try cleaning the disc with a soft cloth to remove any fingerprints or smudges.
Where can I order parts for my product?
You can order parts and accessories for your machine from our Parts & Accessories Department at 1-800-833-9626.
Where can I find the firmware for my device?
Click here and enter your model number into the Get Support Now search box. Once your model appears, click on the "Support" link under the picture of your model. This will bring you to the Support Page for your model. If there are any firmware updates available for your model, they will be located under the Drivers & Downloads tab. If there is no Drivers & Downloads tab, your device's firmware is up to date.
What should I do if my Home Theater System will not turn on?
Try the following:
1. Press and hold the power button on the unit for a few seconds.
2. Ensure that the power cord is inserted properly into the back of the unit.
3. To verify that power is available, connect another device, such as a lamp, to the power source that the unit is connected.
4. If operation is not restored, please contact Panasonic for service assistance.
What should I do if my Home Theater freezes or locks-up?
1. Unplug all cables and USB devices from the home theater. 2. Unplug the power, wait about 30 seconds then reconnect.
The remote control for my Panasonic device is no longer functioning. Is there a remote control code available that will enable me to use another manufacturer's remote to operate this device?
You will have to contact the remote's manufacturer for the codes needed.
My unit has no power. What do I do?
If the unit is not powering on, remove the power cord plug from any power strip it may be connected to and plug directly into the wall outlet.
I would like to have the latest firmware update sent to me for my Blu-ray Player.
The latest firmware updates are available in our "Support" section and can be downloaded free of charge. Click on this link (Click Here.) and enter your model number. Click on support and then find the update by clicking the "Drivers & Downloads" tab. If you need the update sent to you please contact us by one of the methods listed to the right side of the page in the "Contact Us" box. There will be a minimum charge of
I can still hear my TV speakers while connected to my Home Theater. Is there a way to turn them off?
Yes, check with your TV manufacturer's instruction manual to turn off or disable your TV speakers.
How can I register for the warranty of my product?
You may register your products online by clicking here. It is not necessary to submit this form in order to effectuate the limited warranty. As long as there is a copy of the receipt, your product warranty begins from the date of purchase.
Am I able to playback a DVD from another Region other than Region 1?
No, on this device you are unable to playback a DVD from other Region.
Am I able to play a Blu-ray or DVD disc from another country?
No, the player will only play discs that are Region 1 or All.